Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 4,032

Daloblast

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Splatoon 2 special demo, My newest downloads.

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

darkfenrir

Fantastic Danmaku Festival Part II.

My god is this a hard game. I don't think I'll ever be able to finish this without any Continues... T_T

>Tfw mooks kill you
>tfw didn't have enough bullet awareness

Shmup is hard game man

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Vinny

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 + on the Vita and Jake Hunter on the 3DS.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Bravely Second: End Layer - Wow am I loving this game. 17+ hours in and I'm only in the beginning of chapter 2, but there have already been so many improvements over its predecessor. The plot is interesting, leveling up characters and jobs is easier than ever, and the writing is also enjoyable. Heck, I've even spent more time with one of the extras (Chompcraft) than I'd care to admit....

Metroid: Other M - I haven't played this quite as much as I'd like and seem to be about 1/3 of the way through, but I find that the gameplay is quite enjoyable. I'm not the most pleased with the monologuing, forced first-person mode, and cutscenes at times, but my current impression is that this is an overall decent game. While some of the online complaints do seem justified, they also seem to be overblown IMO.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

faint

I’m playing Meio + Rabbids and The Stick of Truth on the switch.
Plodding through Lightning Returns on the PS3.
Glovellius on the master system and SEGA hero’s on mobile.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Heavyarms55

I'm currently playing NSMBUDX (That title...) Steins;Gate Elite and a lot of Tetris 99. Just finished science victory in Civ 6 and then picked Wargroove back up too, all on Switch. On PC I still play Hearthstone enough to keep up with daily quests (gotta farm that gold with the new expansion coming up!) and on mobile the only games I play are Pokemon Go and Hearthstone. (I wish they'd bring Hearthstone to Switch!)

@Tyranexx Man I love both FE7 and Sacred Stones. Love the games and still have the originals - but for some reason, my copy of 7 loses its saves every couple weeks for reasons I cannot determine. It'll hold the save fine for a few days, but if I set it down for like a week or 2 and pick it back up, it acts like a brand new never been played copy again. Hector is such a beast and Lyn is my favorite FE lady (though Lucina comes close) I like the recruit/trainee characters in Sacred stones, they always end up my most powerful units.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 I definitely enjoyed both games! I think I ever so slightly prefer FE7 character-wise, but both are well worth playing. In terms of the FE ladies, I'd say Lucina is still my favorite with Lyn a close second. Hector is indeed a beast and was one of my favorite units in 7. The only recruit I really used in Sacred Stones was Ross; he's a complete boss when you go the pirate/beserker route. I did use Amelia a little but didn't really grind her out past trainee. I intend to go back to SS and work on some of my units at some point....

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I forget the name, but the magic trainee can be made totally busted. There is a glitch you can do to make him able to use all forms of magic. But even without that, he can become a summoner, which is a really cool unit type.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55: Ah, Ewan. I grabbed him late enough that I didn't really think him worth the investment at that point since I had a couple of decent magic units (Lute in particular is an amazing Mage Knight); I mostly stuck with the main story and didn't bother much with the Tower of Valni or the random map battles this time around.

Ralizah

I've played Crypt of the Necrodancer pretty obsessively for a few days now. Bought all the items, found all the NPCs for my base, still trying to survive Zone 4, and... I'm kind of tired. I think I'll play something else for a while.

Ralizah

MegaSwitch

Bought switch online yesterday. I can't stop hopping between Tetris99, and The Adventure of Link.

MegaSwitch

Vinny

Velocity 2x on the Vita

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Dayton311

Finally playing INSIDE which I downloaded back in November when it was 50% off.... wow only about an hour in and I must say it's amazing. I heard it's only about 5-6 hours long though which kind of bums me out if true....

Dayton311

JukeboxJoystick

I've been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I got a good deal on it about a month ago, and I've been hooked on it since.

JukeboxJoystick

BlueOcean

@GlacierAC I play that one too, it's one of the few 3DS games enhanced for New 3DS/New 2DS, in between. It's great to control the camera with the nub, too.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

JukeboxJoystick

@BlueOcean I own the original 3DS, and surprisingly the touch screen controls for the camera work really well. I can definitely see the C-Stick being much more user friendly.

JukeboxJoystick

Ralizah

I recently started replaying Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Also trying to finish Zone 4 in Crypt of the Necrodancer with Cadence, although, after many, many days of struggling with it, I'm losing my patience. It's so unfair to force the player to play through the entire zone if they can't survive going through it plus two boss battles in a row.

Ralizah

BlueOcean

@ReaderRagfish Sorry for the late reply. I have been busier than usually. Do we exchange 3DS codes then? Mine is 2836-0258-0952.

BlueOcean

Anti-Matter

Psst... Don't tell to anyone if i secretly continue my Pokemon White 2 on my New 3DS XL during my bedtime.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic