Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 3,923

Ralizah

Nearing the end of Case 5 in Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. The game really is superb. I'll probably take a small break between the last main game case and the DLC case, but I expect to finish it before the end of the month.

Ralizah

EvilLucario

I was gonna play Tales of Vesperia when I receive it today, but I really want to focus on Valkyria Chronicles 1 and beat it before hopping to a different game lol.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

DayOfLavos

I finally managed to get Nier Automata working on my crate of a PC so I'm whittling away at that, I love it so far

"There's a party in my mind, and I hope it never stops"
#1 Kirby Air Ride player in the world (voted by like 4 people)

CrazyZelda79

I'm currently playing the game multitask where you cook dinner, watch the news, post things on Nintendolife, and talk to friends on Facebook via the smart phone.

Edited on by CrazyZelda79

..............(FAVORITE)...............
Game: Killer Instinct (Arcade)
Quote: Stupid is as stupid does.
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
Food & Drink: Sirloin Steak & Strawberry Milk (Not Together)
Band: Green Day

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Anti-Matter

Portal Knights PS4 & The Sims 4 PS4 🤓

Long time no play.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

@Anti-Matter WhaaaAATTT!?!?

What has happened to your Portal Knights game on Switch?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
My Portal Knights Switch version is still fine. 🤓
I have the PS4 version since June 2017 before i owned PS4 Slim and the Switch version on 25 December 2017.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ralizah

I played Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines for hours yesterday on my Vita.

It's... odd. I think I'll just play it here and there and focus on other games, because there's precious little story in this game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

gcunit

@Anti-Matter I know that So if your Switch version is fine, what are you doing playing it on that dirty, disgusting PS4?

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
Well...
My responsibility with my purchased games.
I bought Portal Knights PS4 version first with 60 fps and Rainbow Island, Gold Throne packs.
The Switch version just 30 fps, lack of Rainbow Island and Gold Throne packs.
So, i consider both of them are Completely different games.
I have to start again from beginning for Portal Knights PS4 version.

And... When i remembered my effort last year to find the Best color for my PS4 Slim (Note, i choose the Slim model with White color as my initiative), if i really dislike with PS4 during purchase, i can choose the ugliest Black color with cheaper price than White color. 🙁

A lot of things to do before i take home my PS4 Slim. First, i bought the machine from the shop which have PS4 Slim White. Then, i brought it to other game shop which i oftenly bought from to update the games i put on PS4. After 1 week, i took home my PS4 Slim with updated files inside. And i brought to home my PS4 Slim with just my mountain bike, took a distance for 9 - 10 km from Pakuwon Trade Centre to my home (I put the machine inside my back pack to avoid damages during going home).

Whatever happened with my feeling about PS4 after i bought, i felt that i still have to take care my purchased items regardless the anxiety feeling that sometimes occured to me, whether want to get rid after bought or keep it safely. I tried to deal with my PS4 Slim like there was nothing really hurt my feeling. And i consider my PS4 as my replacement of PC gaming since i need some games that also on Steam but i don't need to think about machine specs and complicated installation.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

gcunit

@Anti-Matter Oh good, I'm glad you've made friends with your PS4 now. I too liked the white slim 500gb PS4 the most, and that's the one I ordered, but the silly retailer sent me a black 1tb Pro model instead. I decided not to complain

Matthew010

Would it be boring if I said I was playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Matthew010

RR529

Started up post game in Dragon Quest XI. We'll see how far I can get before it gets ultra hard (if it even does so).

Also recently started up Unravel. Beautiful game.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

FrankGarrett

Tales of Berseria is what I'm playing atm

FrankGarrett

Jimez

I finished Guns, Gore and Cannolli 2 last night. If you've played the 1st, it's much the same in terms of how the game plays, which for me is a good thing.

Jimez

ryobi85

I have just finished bayonetta and now starting 2.so so good highly recommend it.

it's smash time people

Gamecubed

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (Master Chief Collection) for Xbox One, Pokemon TCG for GBC on 3DS and Civilization 6 for Switch.

Edited on by Gamecubed

Gamecubed

Anti-Matter

I'm playing Portal Knights PS4. 🤓
Just now it was FF X/X-2 HD PS4.

My Top 6 games :

kkslider5552000

Finally playing Project X Zone 2, only like 3 years too late!

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Vinny

Super Meat Boy on the Vita.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic