Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 3,998

RR529

Fishing Star World Tour on Switch - This is a pretty fun time. Tried out the motion controls tonight and it looks like it may be one of the very few Switch games that I prefer playing that way. They work really well.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus on PS4 - Pretty decent game, though it can be a bit of a grind.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Ralizah

Started Cuphead this morning, and defeated a few bosses and Run n Gun stages. This game is incredible! I can't believe I waited so long to play it.

The presentation, controls, boss patterns, etc. are all so polished and creative.

Ralizah

Moroboshi876

Puzzle Bobble 2, in a break from Aero Fighters 2 (in which I'm doing a challenge started in the Arcade SHMUPS High Score Thread). Both games on Switch, Neo Geo versions.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

The Sims 4 PS4. 🤓
Try to build a new house with different style.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones on the Wii U VC. I'm roughly a third of the way through and am about to make a monumental decision...Eirika or Ephraim? So far I'm enjoying the game but think that I slightly prefer FE7/Blazing Blade at the moment.

On the 3DS front, I'm close to the finish line in Majora's Mask 3D. I'm messing around in the fishing holes a bit before running off to stop Majora and a certain VERY unhappy celestial body.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RR529

On Switch, while I've been putting it off, I've decided to try & complete the Luigi U portion of NSMBU Deluxe before Yoshi releases. Tonight I completed the second half of the water world & the entirety of the snow world, which is more progress than I was planning on, so that's good.

On PS4 I've recently started up Astro Bot: Rescue Mission (VR), which is absolutely brilliant. In terms of creativity it's up there with Nintendo's best, IMO.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

MARATXXX

i just put a few more hours into hollow knight. read some tips on geting into city of tears, and finally managed to do it.

MARATXXX

Anti-Matter

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 3DS. 🤓
Completing the Delta episode.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

I have started Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One. Damn this game is beautiful! I have spent around 5-6 hours just in Siwa! So much to do! In between I play back to back Fallout 4 and Castlevania Curse of Darkness.

Zuljaras

Zerocritic

I'm currently 60hrs into xenoblade chronicles 2

Zerocritic

MysticGengar

Kirby's return to dreamland for Wii. I'm doing a let's play, and I'm almost to the end recording-wise.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

redd214

Division 2! Game has taken over my gaming life and injected itself into my bloodstream. So much fun to play!

redd214

Daloblast

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Splatoon 2 special demo, My newest downloads.

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

darkfenrir

Fantastic Danmaku Festival Part II.

My god is this a hard game. I don't think I'll ever be able to finish this without any Continues... T_T

>Tfw mooks kill you
>tfw didn't have enough bullet awareness

Shmup is hard game man

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Vinny

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 + on the Vita and Jake Hunter on the 3DS.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Bravely Second: End Layer - Wow am I loving this game. 17+ hours in and I'm only in the beginning of chapter 2, but there have already been so many improvements over its predecessor. The plot is interesting, leveling up characters and jobs is easier than ever, and the writing is also enjoyable. Heck, I've even spent more time with one of the extras (Chompcraft) than I'd care to admit....

Metroid: Other M - I haven't played this quite as much as I'd like and seem to be about 1/3 of the way through, but I find that the gameplay is quite enjoyable. I'm not the most pleased with the monologuing, forced first-person mode, and cutscenes at times, but my current impression is that this is an overall decent game. While some of the online complaints do seem justified, they also seem to be overblown IMO.

Edited on by Tyranexx

faint

I’m playing Meio + Rabbids and The Stick of Truth on the switch.
Plodding through Lightning Returns on the PS3.
Glovellius on the master system and SEGA hero’s on mobile.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Heavyarms55

I'm currently playing NSMBUDX (That title...) Steins;Gate Elite and a lot of Tetris 99. Just finished science victory in Civ 6 and then picked Wargroove back up too, all on Switch. On PC I still play Hearthstone enough to keep up with daily quests (gotta farm that gold with the new expansion coming up!) and on mobile the only games I play are Pokemon Go and Hearthstone. (I wish they'd bring Hearthstone to Switch!)

@Tyranexx Man I love both FE7 and Sacred Stones. Love the games and still have the originals - but for some reason, my copy of 7 loses its saves every couple weeks for reasons I cannot determine. It'll hold the save fine for a few days, but if I set it down for like a week or 2 and pick it back up, it acts like a brand new never been played copy again. Hector is such a beast and Lyn is my favorite FE lady (though Lucina comes close) I like the recruit/trainee characters in Sacred stones, they always end up my most powerful units.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 I definitely enjoyed both games! I think I ever so slightly prefer FE7 character-wise, but both are well worth playing. In terms of the FE ladies, I'd say Lucina is still my favorite with Lyn a close second. Hector is indeed a beast and was one of my favorite units in 7. The only recruit I really used in Sacred Stones was Ross; he's a complete boss when you go the pirate/beserker route. I did use Amelia a little but didn't really grind her out past trainee. I intend to go back to SS and work on some of my units at some point....

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I forget the name, but the magic trainee can be made totally busted. There is a glitch you can do to make him able to use all forms of magic. But even without that, he can become a summoner, which is a really cool unit type.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic