Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,841 to 3,851 of 3,851

BlueOcean

@Tyranexx Soundtrack aside, Xenoblade Chronicles X is in my opinion the best Wii U game, one of the best RPGs that I have played and a million times more fun than Xenoblade Chronicles.

BlueOcean

ReaderRagfish

@Frosty_09 Have you tried it yet? I've been unsuccessful so far getting wep internet for DS games (gonna visit a few thrift stores today to see if I can find an old router) but I did successfully get it working for DSi stuff with my current wpa2 internet and was playing Bomberman Blitz and Pokemon White.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Frosty_09

@ReaderRagfish Apologies for the late response, I managed to connect my Nintendo DS via mobile hotspot but I used a different primary DNS: 178.62.43.212 instead of 164.132.44.106, which kept on giving me error code: 522XX. Now that I have a successful connection, I can finally play some Metroid Prime Hunters matches online.

Frosty_09

ReaderRagfish

@Frosty_09 Do you have an android phone? I have an iphone and it seems that you can't change the security settings on it.

I haven't gotten mine working yet, but I'm far from ready to give up.

Frosty_09

@ReaderRagfish Yeah I used an Android phone to connect my Nintendo DS to its mobile hotspot by changing its security settings to be open to all devices. I'm going to set up a guest router as well, don't want to spend all of my cellular data just for gaming.

Frosty_09

Ralizah

Last few days, Iconoclasts has taken over my gaming life. Playing on Vita. I'm digging the neat story and beautiful pixel art, although it's a bit more story-driven than would be my preference in a side-scrolling pixel art game.

Still, it's ambitious and clearly a labor of love, and I appreciate that sort of effort in my indies.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

ReaderRagfish

@Frosty_09 The funny thing is, I went to a thrift store to buy a second router since my sister took our old one when she moved into her apartment. I found one, but when I got home I discovered that the router inside the box was not the router shown on the outside of the box, and it's actually a wired (as in no wifi support) router from 2000.

My luck is cursed.

Frosty_09

@ReaderRagfish oof sorry to hear that, in contrast I have a couple of old routers and modems collecting dust, hopefully your luck will soon turn around.

Frosty_09

PolarExperience

MegaMan 11 and Smash Ultimate. MM 11 is shorter than what I expected, but it is still very fun and worth the discount. Don’t think I’ll be able to finish WoL in Smash Ultimate until Xmas Break, which is a bit of a bummer, though I was already planning on playing Ultimate more during Xmas.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

RR529

Yakuza Kiwami on PS4 & Smash Ultimate on Switch.

I think I may be a tad past halfway through Yakuza, Just finished the part where I had to fight the leaders of Blue, White, & Red gangs looking for Haruka. In Smash I've been playing a lot of "World of Light".

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

kkslider5552000

Been playing Boxboy, because it was on sale for super cheap. Honestly I sometimes wonder why people actually tried to make hardcore games on this system, I've gotten way more out of chill games I can play for 15 minute intervals over a long period of time over traditional, adventurous, hardcore types of games. I used to focus a lot on those, but in hindsight, a lot of them can just stay on consoles. I kinda just prefer that.

Also, I can't imagine anyone wanting to play a quick paced, challenging, button focused game on the original 3DS over any console controller.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic