Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 3,851

subpopz

I'm kind of in a gaming slump currently. I finished all 8 paths in Octopath, but now I've kind of been turned off it. Unlocked the final dungeon, seems I need to grind a ton to finish the game, which has really turned me off it. It was so well paced up to this point. Hate it when games do that.
Slogging my way through Nier: Automata as well. I loved path A, I went exploring and really enjoyed the combat. I was quite engaged in the game. Now I'm on path B and it's a slog. I don't care much for it, the constant hacking is tedious and I'm repeating a lot of things I just did in path A. Put the game on easy mode for path B just to get through it as I have heard path C is a lot better so I want to get to that and hopefully enjoy it a lot more again.

Switch - Smash Ultimate, Mario Kart 8D, NES Online (Dr. Mario only)
3DS -
PC - The Witcher 3, Nier: Automata, Mortal Kombat XL

Switch FC : SW-1091-9839-4896

Vinny

KH1 on the PS2 and Jaker Hunter on the 3DS.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Nemodius

@subpopz
I was considering continuing Octopath myself, but having discovered a second season to Castlevania, I started watching the fisrt season and am binge watching it all the way through, I'm on episode S2E7 now

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

subpopz

@jhewitt3476 That's on my agenda this week, too I watched season one when it was first released, but I'm going to rewatch it and binge both seasons this week.

Switch - Smash Ultimate, Mario Kart 8D, NES Online (Dr. Mario only)
3DS -
PC - The Witcher 3, Nier: Automata, Mortal Kombat XL

Switch FC : SW-1091-9839-4896

Nemodius

@subpopz
in that case, I won't reveal anything

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Jimez

On the Switch - Kirby Star Allies

On the PS4 - Red Dead Redemption 2

Jimez

Bunkerneath

Playing Golf Story as it was on offer, love it, great storyline and I forgot how much I LOVE simple golf games.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Ralizah

@subpopz Route B is indeed the only route that feels like you're covering familiar ground. I didn't mind it at all, but I honestly feel like most of the Route B exclusive scenes could have been easily integrated into Route A.

Ralizah

NewAdvent

@Bunkerneath great to see you finally enjoying Golf Story, I often see your posts about wanting things physical and it was a shame you'd missed out for so long on this really great game.

Will you still get a physical copy?

NewAdvent

My Nintendo: NewAdvent | Nintendo Network ID: NewAdvent

Frosty_09

The last of the Call of Duty DS spinoffs: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Defiance

It's been nearly seven years since it was released and revisiting this title was bittersweet, n-Space is gone and the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is down, and despite all these years its triumphant theme song still makes me misty-eyed. It was quite the journey seeing all the changes n-Space made with each entry as they progressed for better and for worse, which I regret for not giving them any feedback. I remember wishing for Renegade Kid and n-Space to collaborate together hoping for the next Call of Duty game to utilize Renegade Kid's game engine to run 60fps on the DS but of course that never happened. Despite all sorts of problems that plague this title, its multiplayer is arguably the best out of the DS spin-offs and the inclusion of seven multiplayer maps making their return from previous entries while also given a makeover was pretty awesome for those who've been following the series since the beginning. Nowadays, I rarely play the campaign outside of a few standout missions and still to this day I occasionally do 1v1 Deathmatches against my rival in local multiplayer.

Edited on by Frosty_09

Frosty_09

Bunkerneath

@NewAdvent I was going to but when it was on Limited Run the delivery was crazy, now it's on Best Buy but they don't ship to the UK. So kinda depressed about that. Will wait until it turns up on eBay in a year or so

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I'm playing Dance Dance Revolution A Arcade right now.
Try to unlock some Unlockable songs & Unlockable difficulty level on Extra Stage songs.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

G-Boy

Octopath Traveler and Splatoon 2. After I completed the eight first chapters in Octopath, the fights got really difficult for me, but (I think) I’m finally starting to get better at the game.

G-Boy

Vinny

Danganronpa V3 (PS Vita):
Spent the whole friday holiday playing it, and it has been great so far!

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Gamecubed

Pokemon Blue on 3DS and Burnout Paradise Remastered for XB1.

Waiting for my copy of RDR2 to finally get here. Maybe next week? Thanks Canada Post.......

Gamecubed

Ralizah

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. Just finished the first case. I had written off this game due to the weird setting, but first impressions are extremely positive. The game is GORGEOUS, and really nails the anime look in a way that dual destinies never could. Really lush, Fire Emblem Fates-esque cutscenes. And I'm actually really liking the way the new setting shakes up the gameplay and themes a bit. In a way, it was actually a brilliant move, because it's easier to buy a lot of the absurd court proceedings in a small country with an explicitly corrupt and broken legal system.

@Vinny Got 130 hours out of Danganronpa V3 by the time I'd finished with all the post-game content. Best game on the PS Vita, in my opinion. If Danganronpa really does end with that entry, it'll have gone out brilliantly

Ralizah

HobbitGamer

Starlink has take. A back seat to all things Smash right now. Currently playing through SSE on Brawl, and doing challenges on WiiU/DS

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

I've brought out Dragon Quest IX again and have been messing around the post game. Just doing some grottoes, grinding some Metal King Slimes, a few quests here and there. The usual.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Kinoen

deltarune
New game made by Toby Fox, creator of Undertale, is free, but its like a demo at the moment.

Kinoen

Vinny

Skyward Sword on the Wii, I'm actually having fun with the motion controls!

On the Vita, I'm playing Ys VIII. Despite the framerate issues, it's a fine game with great gameplay.
Also a bit of Danganronpa v3. Excellent adventure title.

Edited on by Vinny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic