Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,801 to 3,818 of 3,818

gcunit

My youngest likes me to play Lego Star Wars with him, but him being the youngest, he hasn't had much one-to-one time, so whereas my eldest was playing SM3DW by the age the youngest is now, the youngest is completely bamboozled by the thumbstick on the Wii nunchuck. And in Lego Star Wars that's a bit of drag because there's loads of little nooks and crannies for him to get stuck behind. Progress is s-l-l-l-o-o-o-o-o-w.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Kimyonaakuma

I'm finally back into the routine of playing Octopath Traveller, I played it obsessively when it released but I was burned out by mid August. I'm finishing the last two stories and then I'll finish the post game content and leftover side quests. I've also been playing Splatoon 2 a little more than I have been before, but that's because I have to pay for online now But I am enjoying it more than before! I usually play it for a couple of weeks and then ignore it for months, at least they're always adding new content so it's different whenever I return.

I've also started FFXV Pocket Edition I'm only on chapter four or five, mostly due to Octopath Traveller...and I bought Breath of the Wild by accident so I should play that too...busy times for me and my Switch!

Kimyonaakuma

Vinny

Zelda: Skyward Sword and Red Steel 2.

This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Ralizah

I've gone back to Okami. Now exploring Sei-an City. Three things come to mind:

1) This is the most traditionally Zelda-like experience on the Switch at the moment, and it really shows how versatile that formula can be.

2) More than ever, I'm appreciating Breath of the Wild's approach to world design and non-linear game progression. Okami is fun, but I think it was very much time for Zelda to outgrow this limiting structure.

3) Issun is a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.

Ralizah

linq

Got into the Mega Man 11 demo today and couldn't put it down. It's really quite good. I'm happy to see the series making a comeback.

linq

Tyranexx

Ralizah wrote:

3) Issun is a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.

I LOL'd so hard at this point. I'm sure he's a big reason why the game netted its T rating. He's a pretty cool partner though.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Ocarina of Time 3D (Master Quest), Paper Mario: Color Splash

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Kimyonaakuma

I remember playing Okami when I was quite young and asking family members what Issun meant when he was talking to Rao (the embarrassment! ). It was something about mountains and valleys right?

I still have the play the HD version so I'll not enjoy replaying that dialogue

Kimyonaakuma

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I've been playing the Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I might be literally the only person on planet earth doing that this year for all I know. :V

Fun fact, my save file refused to load anything! So I had to restart the whole thing.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay ;__;

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Mew

Undertale for the fourth..? time. Such a damn good game. Except for genocide. Genocide is the worst game.

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

6ch6ris6

Crossout on PC

It's a F2P action racing shooter. you can earn money and win parts to build your own vehicles and then fight in pvp or pve. although it is a hard grind, i really enjoy building my own cars and coming up with new ideas. so far i think it is really cool

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

HobbitGamer

Going through Twilight Princess HD. Hadn't touched the title since the Wii debut, but I've been going through franchises as I wait for Smash (I main Link and Samus). I'd forgotten how large TP was, and the closer feel to Majora than Ocarina. Stopped just outside the Lake Hylia temple last night.
At work I'm playing BotW on breaks.

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/faq/

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Final Fantasy IV NDS !
I am in Tower of Zot to rescue Rosa from Kain.
Gosh, i still need to level up my team (Average Lv 30+ ).

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Matthew010

Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One and multiple Switch games including Minecraft, Super Mario Odyssey and MK8 Deluxe. I'd play Splatoon 2, but don't want to pay for online (yet).

Matthew010

Mrillustrates

Paladins and Pokemon Quest. Torna DLC next on my list.

Mrillustrates

Vinny

KH1 and the first Katamari game on my PS2.

This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

kkslider5552000

Parasite Eve. All I knew about it was that it was a PS1 Squaresoft horror game, and I've gotten pretty much EXACTLY what that means.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

BrainOfGrimlock

Fully finished up on Octopath last weekend and have jumped into Hollow Knight - main issue is I tend to play switch mostly late on when it’s safe to say i’m not at my best reaction-wise; game is promptly kicking my ass at every opportunity! May make it more of a weekend thing & grab Undertale or Valkyria Chron. for the evening sesh...

Got AC Odyssey on the go too but I’ve missed something compared to everyone else; it just isn’t grabbing me & feels inferior to Origins in terms of main gameplay loop, at least imo.

BrainOfGrimlock

Eagle9

Valkyria Chronicles, Switch.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic