General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 381 to 400 of 1,836

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

381. Posted:

No problem. Sorry I didn't answer sooner.

Tales of Phantasia: You played it? I thought you hadn't because you asked me about the slowdown. I haven't played recently cause I would like to beat the speedy kid, in case I can't come back to it later. Sucks racing him though.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

382. Posted:

I'm going to restart Kirby's Epic Yarn. I almost finished the first two worlds on my first day of playthrough a few or so days ago, but i wasn't in the exact right frame of mind and i felt like i wasn't savouring the experience and instead was kind of rushing things in spots. Anyways, I LOVED it based on what I've played aside from the Yarn wide screen bars on my SDTV.

But tonight or tomorrow I'm going to start from scratch again. :)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Splat

383. Posted:

Deca Sports 3 having so much fun with Lacrosse.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Revanmann

384. Posted:

Contra III: The Alien Wars so HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing:
Super Mario 3D Land-3DS
Poke'mon Y-3DS
Call of Duty: Ghosts-PS3
Minecraft-Pc-PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots-PS3
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid
Favorite Quote- "There are brave men at our door,...Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

385. Posted:

Faxanadu and Bit.Trip Flux

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

BedCommando

386. Posted:

Fieldrunners on DSiWare. Also some Asphalt 4: Elite Racing on the side. Both solid buys, especially Fieldrunners!

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

AuthorMessage

Stine

387. Posted:

Playing a little Final Fantasy currently. Had a dream last night where I was grinding for Gil. Just when I was about to purchase the spell I wanted, I woke up.

Also some Kingdom Hearts. Slight boss spoilers: I remember when I last played this (November), I had some trouble with the Malificent dragon. This time I just decided to relax out of harm's way and let Donald and Goofy do the job. I figured that one of us should stay safe and alive while healing the others, and since Donald and Goofy never would've thought of that, that job was mine. Took some time, but she went down!

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

388. Posted:

Stine wrote:

Playing a little Final Fantasy currently. Had a dream last night where I was grinding for Gil. Just when I was about to purchase the spell I wanted, I woke up.

Also some Kingdom Hearts. Slight boss spoilers: I remember when I last played this (November), I had some trouble with the Malificent dragon. This time I just decided to relax out of harm's way and let Donald and Goofy do the job. I figured that one of us should stay safe and alive while healing the others, and since Donald and Goofy never would've thought of that, that job was mine. Took some time, but she went down!

spoilers

Malificent was tough, yeah. Took me a few tries but I mostly just hung back and shot some spells at her, occasionally running in to do some damage with the keyblade. Your tactic sounds interesting though.

/spoiler

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

389. Posted:

Vagrant Story on PS1. It's ungodly-awesome. More games need to be structured like this (very little leveling--most emphasis on smart play and well-rounded equipment inventory rather than grinding).

Also playing DQ 6, although as usual I'm stalled out on the stupid follow-gimpy-leg-McGee-through-a-giant-cave mission since it takes forever and I get impatient....seriously my least favorite part of any Dragon Quest game (aside from the Tombola and Xiphos's Master Stroke on DQ Swords)

And as always, playing my millionth playthrough of Oath in Felghana on PC. This game will never get old :)

Bought Faxanadu, but I intend to single-session play it and I haven't had a block of time that allows for that lately...plus Vagrant Story is sucking up most of my scant free time.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

390. Posted:

Monster Hunter Tri. I just defeated the Great Jaggi after two tries and a strenuous amount of items and a half-an-hour of running circles around it and slashing it with my blade. Then I learned that they expect me to capture one next. DDDD: Now, I'm busy looking for another Blue Kelbi Horn (it's not as easy as it sounds) so I can upgrade my weapon.

I was also wondering... How do I get to the desert area? I gotta do a few quests that took place there, but other than that I can't get to it. Moga Woods is the only available location for me to go outside of quests in the desert. Any help?

Other than that, I'm busy playing free Ipod Touch games and summoning up enough courage to start up Faxanadu again.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

brooks83

391. Posted:

Just started playing Resident Evil Zero. I'm still on the train early in the game, but so far I like it. I honestly didn't like the Resident Evil remake, at least certain elements of it, so hopefully I will like this one better.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

392. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

Just started playing Resident Evil Zero. I'm still on the train early in the game, but so far I like it. I honestly didn't like the Resident Evil remake, at least certain elements of it, so hopefully I will like this one better.

Resident Evil Zero is the only RE game in the franchise that I haven't finished. I too wasn't exactly crazy over the remake....For some reason I much prefered the PSone original. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's because the original was amazing and 'new' during it's time. But there's just something about the remake I didn't like....It had to of been the dark gothic presentation, some of the areas weren't done as well as the original, like when you discover Forest's body...ugh. It was much creepier, haunting and there was actually build up as if it were some sort of Romero movie 'and' much more promenent in the original, in the remake however he's just laying outside beside some rail in the pitch dark, there was no build up to something horrifying or anything....He was just....there, in the typical dark fasioned gothic atmosphere that the remake was practically drenched with. :p

Just because everything is always dark doesn't exactly make it scary. I actually found some of the brighter rooms in the original with zombies roaming around to be even freakier. In fact, if anything the remake is pretty damn stock for the most part and in no way is it scary....'Fatal Frame' is probably the only scary video game franchise out there, with Silent Hill leaning towards being more disturbing, atmospheric and creepy.

Anyways, RE1 - 3 were the best RE games imo. I've always hated Code Veronica with a passion, while the remake was solid I guess but I found it to be a weaker experience compared to the original, and 4 and 5 are too different from a gameplay stand point to compare.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

393. Posted:

I played Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. :) I finished the Chapter 5. ;) What a masterpiece!! :D

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

394. Posted:

Just got Bayonetta and Deathsmiles for 360.
Played 3 hours of Bayonetta. Very pleased :) Seems awesome at the moment, great combat.
Deathsmiles I've ran through the levels spamming continues twice just to get a feel for the game.Lovin it so far.Great game and just downright mental (Mary the giant cow anyone? :D). Might go play some more now,gonna need to practice as 1cc ing it is gonna be tough :O

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

395. Posted:

On MapleStory having a gooooooooooood time!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

SSJ3Goku

396. Posted:

I bought Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, been playing all day.
Also playing through Super Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros. Brawl, and whenever Pokemon White gets here, that'll be added to my pile 'O games.

Edited on by SSJ3Goku

... What do you expect me to say?

Oh, here's my Brawl FC: 3610-9792-3047

AuthorMessage

Chrono-Trigger

397. Posted:

Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii
Radiant Historia - DS

Chrono-Trigger

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

398. Posted:

Pokemon Black
yeah, i got it

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

399. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Pokemon Black
yeah, i got it

For me, in one hour.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

400. Posted:

@JumpMad I too got it. :) I chose Snivy. ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001