General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

361. Posted:

Just recently beat Plants vs. Zombies and it was such a good game. Incredibly replayable, fun in short bursts, and some great, colorful graphics. Definitely recommended.

Now, I'm playing Mortal Kombat: Deception and it's story mode is a disgustingly gruesome mesh between Grand Theft Auto and a free-roam adventure game with some awful voice-acting in between. At least the fighting in the game is good.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

362. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Just recently beat Plants vs. Zombies and it was such a good game. Incredibly replayable, fun in short bursts, and some great, colorful graphics. Definitely recommended.

what did you play plants vs zombies on? I'm playing on the ps3 now and the last trophy i need to get is survive 40 rounds of survival endless... i've only gotten to 27

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

363. Posted:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary demo. Yay it runs. Pretty fun so far, might buy it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

364. Posted:

Squiggle55 wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

what did you play plants vs zombies on? I'm playing on the ps3 now and the last trophy i need to get is survive 40 rounds of survival endless... i've only gotten to 27

Ipod Touch. Gotta love dat on-the-go gaming! :3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

365. Posted:

I got 110 stars in the first Super Mario Galaxy and I finished two times in succession the first Super Mario Bros. in Super Mario All-Stars!! :D

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

OverlordMao

366. Posted:

Punch-out wii. Mr.Sandman (Mike Tyson) on Title Defense. FINGERS DON'T FAIL ME NOW!

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

367. Posted:

In Pokemon : Heart Gold, I captured a nice Sunkern (Tournegrin in France). ;)

http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/9/95/191Sunkern.png

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

368. Posted:

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Which looks absolutely wonderful...It's like rainbow gushing candies to the eyes, the music is fantastic, the gameplay is top notch, i've loved the boss battles so far and collecting beeds is a great deal of fun. My only eeny weeny tiny gripe would be the challenge, but this is expected considering this is a kirby game...But the challenge of course comes in from finding the treasures, getting gold medals and beating bosse without getting hit. I've only made it up to Candy Land which I haven't played yet, but this game is already one of my Wii favorites. :)

Yet the biggest annoyance I'm having with it however are the top and bottom widescreen bars....People who are playing KEY on a full screen set will know what I'm talking about. Not only are they an ugly brown color and made out of yarn, but they've basically cut down 4 inches off my screen which is kind of hampering the experience. You look at these lush and wonderful worlds but at the same time you're slightly taken out of them because of the ugly brown yarn-ish bars themselves which are distracting and the smaller screen because of it makes the visuals not quite as beautiful and grand.

Why didn't nintendo opt for an option to have 'Fullscreen' ? :( This was the same problem I had with NSMBWii, and DKC Returns does the same thing as well, and I'm guessing the next Kirby Wii will offer the exact same thing. Nintendo seems to be going Widescreen 'only' for it's 2D platformers.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

369. Posted:

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3). Simply AWESOME! :)

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

370. Posted:

FLUX

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Spencer

371. Posted:

Just Beat Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Gamecube) Playing Zelda 2 right now on the Wii Virtual Console

Spencer

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

372. Posted:

I got 120 stars!! I finished the first Super Mario Galaxy a second time and I can embody Luigi!!! :D Super Luigi Galaxy!! Very funny!! :D

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

373. Posted:

Vagrant Story, and pretty soon...OKAMI!

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Yasume

374. Posted:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Luminous Arc. I pretty much achieved my goal (which was beating the game and doing some side stuff) with the latter, so the mailman better give me Pokémon Black tomorrow. D: No plans at all this weekend, so I got plenty of time to dig into it.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

Jettsetter

375. Posted:

Muramasa

Jettsetter

AuthorMessage

wisefool

376. Posted:

Crackdown, Radiant Historia, Plants vs Zombies DS, and I am finishing up Limbo. I will probably start Little King's Story and Mass Effect once I beat these games.

3DS: 1075-0724-6518

AuthorMessage

D33G

377. Posted:

Elite Beat Agents and SoulSilver (check out my team!). I just got a Celebi at Gamestop.

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

AuthorMessage

Hokori

378. Posted:

Too Many

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

379. Posted:

been working on getting through Ninjatown now that I have the DS with me.

@Mickeymac: P:O3's controls take some getting used to at first I got messed up trying to use the yellow analog to look around. (You can only look a touch left or right (Cant remember if it's the same for up and down). I'm pretty used to how it works, using the controls.
Custom robo: Well There's basically fighting in arenas against other peoples robos (which could be kinda repetitive, but you get new robo parts (sometimes robos), so that gives you something to look forward to and incentive. I wasn't really bored by it. There's something (interesting to me) going on in the "story" (eventually) so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Cabella Outdoor adventures is a hunting game with some fishing. I haven't done the fishing much, but hooking a fish is a little different from other fishing games I've played.
You get to hunt lots of animals: Deers, elk, fox, squirrel, skunk, Some boarlike thing i think, and others. Only did the first mission and still need to get one more deer when I get back in the hunting mood.

Tales of phantasia: Slowdown doesnt bother ME. I don't know if it'd bother you. I don't think it messes me up on fighting, from what I remember.

Dynasty Warriors Advance: The fighting itself can be repetitive, but you do go up in levels and get new weapons. I'm not sure if you'd like it or not. You go around a map beating differant units It helps to plan that out so that you don't die fighting someone who's high level.
I'm not sure how it stacks up to other DWs (I "MIGHT" had played a demo awhile back, but dont really remember how that was really.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

380. Posted:

Cool thanks for the feedback, man. Imma thinking of getting Tales of Phantasia at some point, I love that game.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~