Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 3,849

Hotfusion

Nothing at this moment, but tomorrow after work with wifey away I will start LA Noire on the Switch. I wanted to play it on the PS3 years ago and even bought it at a discounted price but just never got around to playing it.
That console and all games have long be donated to my nephew.

Edited on by Hotfusion

Hotfusion

Aronsuil

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Toki Tori.

Aronsuil

My Nintendo: Aronsuil

Vinny

Replaying Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I first finished this game back in 2009. That time though, I got absolutely everything you could get on the game, every soul, explored every room, down to the last item.
This time I won't be so through, I will only get the souls you need for the true ending.

Also this game is turning 15 this year! Still one of the best metroidvania experiences by far.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

Portal Knights Switch.
Has reached Lv 15, Iron Equipments, One Step closer to 2nd Boss.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Kimyonaakuma

I have just got a Switch in the past couple of weeks, so my attention has been on Super Mario Odyssey. I'm loving it so far, the story went quite fast but it was really enjoyable and refreshing for a Mario title. I'm also very happy that the game has plenty of content, however it may be more than I'm willing to collect (I'm looking at you, final purple coins!).

In other games I've started Splatoon 2 because I wanted to join in on the Splatfest fun this week! Go team action! The game has more differences than I thought and it's a great sequel. The new specials have definitely leveled the playing field in many ways which I really appreciate.

I have many more games to catch up on and I'm sure that the list will grow bigger and bigger, however I might need to buy an SD card first. But overall I'm really enjoying the Switch, even if I haven't used it in portable mode for more than 10 minutes

Kimyonaakuma

Ralizah

I started playing The Evil Within (FINALLY, after years of owning it), and... I dunno. I'm not digging it so far. The first chapter feels sloppy. I mean, obviously I'll give it more time to make an impression, but so far I'm not impressed. There's only one enemy in the first section, but if you sneak attack him (the game lets you do this), a duplicate version of that same enemy will automatically kill you afterward. There are no other enemies in that area, so it doesn't seem to make any logical, in-universe sense. Moreover, it has that problem a lot of AAA (mostly Western) games have where the controls and the way the character moves aren't 1:1. If I hold up on the stick, sometimes he'll walk, sometimes he'll run, and sometimes he'll slow to a crawl. I feel less like I'm controlling him and more like I'm offering suggestions. It really takes me out of the game.

Ralizah

Heavyarms55

The game still dominating the vast majority of my free time is Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I spent all of last week grinding core crystals to get the last 2 rare blades, and now, in Chapter 8, I am going through doing all the blade quests - at least those that can be done at this point. I believe there is at least 1 or 2 I have to wait on. I am 193 hours in and happy and proud. I love the game.

Also still play a bit of Hearthstone, usually in the morning during my morning coffee that I drink before work.

Also got a backlog of unfinished games in Stardew Valley, Golf Story, Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, Batman Telltale, Minecraft Story mode and yet others that I intend to go back to at some point. Also got LA Noire for Christmas that I haven't even popped into my Switch yet.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
Feel free to add me

Gamer83

I've been trying to get further into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but it's taken a bit of a back seat since the day after Christmas when I used a gift card to buy Metroid: Samus Returns.

Gamer83

Ralizah

Been completing challenges in Mario + Rabbids the last few days. It really is a remarkably fun game, between the high level of mobility in combat, the solid mechanics, the surprisingly challenging puzzles and well-hidden secrets to find, and the level of customization that is possible. Also, a fantastic, sassy sense of humor throughout.

Ralizah

CanisWolfred

Street Fighter V - Why didn't I just sell this and buy the Arcade Edition? I'm still just grinding for fight money, and that's just not fun. I also used up all of the quick sources, leaving me with a grind that could easily take weeks just to unlock the two characters left that I want. I was planning on getting the Season 3 pass, anyways. Maybe I'll see if I can get a coupon for Gamestop...

EDIT: Nope, spent all my points renewing my pro membership...screw this game. Grinding in a fighting game is not fun. I shouldn't have bought it at launch.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

LeopardSon

Zelda BOTW (single player)
Splatoon 2 (mp)

Speaking of which I’m looking for switch friends to play party Splatoon and voice chat
Plz msg me or add me as well

LeopardSon / SW-3457-1152-5039

LeopardSon

scubydo

Currently working through chapter 2-3 of XC2.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

DanteSolablood

Mario Odyssey - Could only afford to get the one game with my Switch until payday week after next. I've hammered quite a few demos though. Will be digging into Minecraft & Dragon Quest Builders if I have anything to say about it.... or Pokken DX if my younger bro gets his way.

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Kreedogg

Switch - Mario + Rabbids
3ds - Metroid Samus Returns and Pokemon Ultra Sun

Kreedogg

Grumblevolcano

Have been focusing on XC2 since I got it just over 3 weeks ago. Still got plenty of side quests left of which by the time I'm finished the first batch of expansion pass side quests will likely have been released. Between XC2 and FE Warriors, I'm really starting to wonder why I bought Mario Odyssey at launch as it has mostly been ignored.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Blitzenexx

I started two games over the past week.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - I'm expecting this one to take a very long time. I'm in the middle of Chapter 3 and spent most of my two-hour session earlier exploring, collecting, and fighting indigens. I'm adapting more and more to this game, and I'm finally starting to adjust to the battle system. I read through the manual, and I'm still a little confused/forgetful about some things. XD Overall I find the game to be quite fun so far.

Tri Force Heroes - Yeah...This game is clearly not meant for a single player. Using Doppels is functional, to say the least, but it's almost a must when you 1. don't know anyone IRL who has the game, 2. play the game at weird hours and don't have the time to wait on two more players to show up, and 3. don't always have the most reliable internet. There are some fun moments, but some fights/puzzles are borderline frustrating/frantic when there's only one of you. Unlike most Zelda games, I don't have the time or the means to play this one to 100% completion (In fact, I would argue it's not a traditional/proper Zelda game); if I stick with it, it'll likely just be long enough to see the end credits.

Edited on by Blitzenexx

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC), Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Gamecubed

Just started playing Wolfenstien: The New Order on PS4. Attacking my backlog this year. Thus far, I'm hooked on it and I'm mad it took me this long to play it. I'm dying a lot. I'll openly admit that I am terrible at FPS games and I hardly play them. When I do, it's always for the story. Whatever, as long as I'm enjoying myself, it doesn't matter.

I need to finish Pokemon Ultra Sun in the worst way, but I can't seem to do it. I know I'm close. My friend finished it and has been bothering me nonstop about finishing as well (I got the game before him too, so it's even worse). It just isn't different enough from the original to hook me the second time. I think that's my problem.

Gamecubed

Anti-Matter

My Ritual every morning and evening :
Turn ON Both of my 3DS XL, Starting Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo just only for keep the date same forever and the time back to 6.00 AM. Do that ritual for my 4 copies of that game everyday. Kinda tiring but i have preserve my Dreamy Villagers.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

faint

On the switch I’m trying to finish the end is nigh and get the last few medals in revelations 2.
On the Sony side they just had a flash sale so I picked up life is strange, symphony of the night and silent hill for about 8 bucks total. I’ll be chipping away at those tomorrow.

Edited on by faint

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

GreatHoneyBun

The most recent game I've been playing is Xenoblade Chronicles, but I haven't played it in a week though.

GreatHoneyBun

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9649-7011 | Nintendo Network ID: TheGreatHoneyBun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic