Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 3,495

Nagi_Nagisa

-Pokémon Tekken DX
Loved the Wii U Version, so i couldn't resist buying the DX Version on Switch. Great Game, even if you're terrible at Fighting Games like me.

-Pokémon Gold
My Favorite Pokémon Game is now on 3DS. Can't wait to explore Johto and Kanto again.

-Cave Story+
I'm currently doing a German Let's Play of this Game. Cave Story ist still great and the new Multiplayer Update makes it even better.

-Metroid: Samus Returns
I've beaten the Game 100% on normal difficulty, so now i'm trying the higher difficulties.

-Steamworld Dig 2
Absolutly loved the first Steamworld Dig on 3DS and the Sequel looks even better.

-Thimbleweed Park
I really loved Monkey Island back then, so i had to get this.

German Nintendo Fan. Please excuse my flawed english ;)

Jhena

Ive been playing final fantasy 14 for the past two weeks i think. All in all it should have been 3 months of daily gaming and im still enjoying the game very much.

Slow and steady wins the race, baby.

Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Anti-Matter

Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo.
Got Filbert from Campsite just now. He will be my Villager, but at the same time Marcie popped out and built her house. Well, I can force her to Move Out by using my New Amiibo card to summon New Villager to replace her immediately. Hehehe...

Anti-Matter

Ralizah

Nearing the end of Dragon Quest VIII, I believe. I've now obtained the ability to fly, which is seriously awesome. It's a good game, although, after 50 hours or so, I'm a bit ready for it to be over. It's not deep enough for me to want to linger in its world for too much longer.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Matty2310

Currently going through the first Castlevania on the NES Classic.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

Jhena

Yesterday i started to play metroid samus returns. Its a good game. Moving around and shooting feels nice and better than i anticipated though sometimes samus cant get a hold of ledges. I also like the radar function. Im not too good with secret passages so its a great help for me. Generally the game has a perfect learning curve and difficulty. The atmosphere is deep with a fitting soundtrack. The start menu with the planet is great. It feels good to be alone in this game. I think everyone who enjoyed blaster master zero should give samus returns a chance.

Now all i need is the prime trilogy on the switch and the hype for the fourth can begin.

Anti-Matter

Portal Knights PS4.
Played it by borrowed from my game shop owner at his shop.
I'm so lucky can play my ps4 games despite still borrow his ps4.
On April 2018, I will buy ps4 slim white to play my ps4 games.

Anti-Matter

RancidVomit86

Depth/PUBG and started playthrough again of Oblivion all on PC. Also, since October is here now about to start Silent Hill.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Ralizah

Just stopped playing Dillon's Rolling Western. Probably racked up around seven hours or so and got five or six villages in. I'm just... not enjoying it. The gameplay is tedious at best and actively infuriating at worst. The controls are interesting, but uncomfortable, like Kid Icarus: Uprising. It's a creative mash-up of genres, but the game is a real slog and I can't justify wasting more time on it.

Only way I'm ever going to get through my backlog is if I give myself permission to stop playing games I'm not really into or that I lose interest in. With that in mind... bye-bye, DRR!

gcunit

Finally sucked it up and made a start on 200cc in MK8D. Despite it being my favourite Wii U game/GOAT, I never got round to overcoming the initial "Shiiiiiii-iiiii... this has got all the speedz!" barrier.

And I'm so glad I've still got it to conquer. It's fantastic having a new layer to the game. The speed is beautiful - you can lose or make up 10 places in a matter of seconds, and previously low impact things like banana skins and oil splashes suddenly become a greater hazard. And just relearning which bends you can get away with not braking on gives me more than enough reason to love the single player grand prixs all over again.

Right now in my head, it's all horses, horses, horses, food, and horses.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Stardew Valley - Kirby Triple Deluxe - Super Mario Galaxy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Hatsune_Pichu

I’m sorry for not posting much I am shy. I am currently playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch).

Hatsune_Pichu

gcunit

@Hatsune_Pichu You post beautifully (anyone posting to say they're playing MK8D is posting beautifully), you have no need to apologise here.

Right now in my head, it's all horses, horses, horses, food, and horses.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Stardew Valley - Kirby Triple Deluxe - Super Mario Galaxy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Nagi_Nagisa

I just bought Spinmaster on the Switch and completed it with a friend. It was a rather short ride, but very enjoyable. Now i'm playing it alone to improve my skills.

Besides that i'm currently playing VOEZ and Deemo on my Switch. I even bought the Hori PlayStand so i can play these Rhythm Games more comfortable and i'm really enjoying it so far.

German Nintendo Fan. Please excuse my flawed english ;)

Jhena

Started playing mario and luigi superstar saga + bowsers minions. I like it. Like the other m+l i played on the 3ds its not great but its solid fun. I realised that my hands actually do like handhelds just not the 3ds. Its not as painful as it was when i played samus returns but its still not very pleasant. Yesterday i played splatoon 2 for 3 or 4 hours in handheld mode (which by the way really is the way to go (i couldnt believe it)) and it felt good. So yes the switch is definitely the better handheld in my eyes. I think im becoming a handheld guy.

The battle system is the best thing in this game. Man if color splash had this system it would have been one of the best games created by nintendo. Easily top 5. Still i think color splash is a masterpiece.

Ralizah

Stardew Valley. Wonderful little Rune Factory-like. I can see myself investing countless hours into this little world. The pixel art looks great on the Switch's crisp display.

Also playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. About 17.5 hours in now. There are aspects of it I really like, but it does get repetitive.

Edited on by Ralizah

kkslider5552000

Finally started playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. It's a pointless waste of time that I'm enjoying more than I was expecting. I honestly bought the game just because I feel an obligation to play Animal Crossing games, so I'm pleasantly surprised so far. The fact that this isn't a "time moves in real time" game helps tremendously.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

westmeadow

Currently still building a Wii library (and loving it). Right now I'm playing...

• Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Not very far yet, but it feels like it's going to be a great experience. Not best the Zelda game, from what I've heard and experienced so far, but still a very good game in general. So far, I'm a big fan of the motion controls, art style, and music.
  • The Last Story. I loved Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII back when they were new on the PS2 and this game gives me a similar vibe. Very good story, characters, music, battle mechanics... And surprisingly good graphics for the Wii. I'm about 65% through, I think.
  • Okami. I never got around to this one when I was into my PS2, but my cousin gave me this last Christmas. The controls were extremely frustrating to get used to, but I have very few problems with them now. Of course, the best thing about it is the art style, but the music is good as well and there's some good humor in it. Not liking it as much as anything from the Zelda series, but I'm still enjoying it. I think I'm about 75% through this one.

westmeadow

6ch6ris6

PC:
Project Cars
Minecraft

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Chalupa

Recently I've been in a mood to replay Pokemon Emerald so I think I'ma do that soon. Also recently I've been playing Pokken DX, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, and Animal Crossing (GC).

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa

RR529

Picross e3 (3DS) - Just in a Picross mood, lol.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic