Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 3,525

FriedSquid

TossedLlama wrote:

randomly saw the topic so randomly posting
I'm playing Tales of Symphonia on the cube. Got it and completed when it first came out. Going thru it again is an absolute joy.

Hey same here! I am playing for the first time myself, though I used to watch my older brother play it so I generally know the story already.

I have to say, even after playing newer Tales games, I feel like the game has aged pretty well. Sure, recent games have made vast improvements to the gameplay, but ToS is just as enjoyable even if it takes a bit of an adjustment. I've yet to find any major complaints from it but hopefully that won't change.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Ragingrave

Gundam Battle Assault 2. When the hell is Bamco going to stop being lazy ***** and give me Battle Assault 3? And no, the one with ****ing SEED is not Battle Assault 3.

Edited on by Ragingrave

Ragingrave

EmirParkreiner

I'm currently mostly playing Fate/Extella, Gunbarich and Strikers 1945 on my Switch.

Gunbarich is really pretty excellent, it's like Arkanoid X Pinball X Gunbird.

When my girlfriend has time to play, we usually play some Super Bomberman R to grind for gems, there are still some maps and characters i need to unlock.

EmirParkreiner

BigYellow

Finishing Psychonauts and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, I've had them on the backlog for a little bit, and I love the two of them to death.

AYYY PAISANOS THIS IS A CHRISTIAN SERVER

My Nintendo Switch Friend Chode: SW-3013-0076-0450
Steam Profile: bigyellowfupa/Bluster Kong

Ralizah

Went back to Persona 5. 84 hours in, and I've reached the point in the plot where the game first starts. Hoping to finish it this month, since I can't imagine I have more than 20 or so hours of game time left.

This is the game that made my PS4 worth buying.

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Anti-Matter

Miitopia, again.
Beat The Darkest Lord twice, anytime I want.

Anti-Matter

BigYellow

Also planning on revisiting Mortal Kombat XL once I get my Fightstick, It's mainly for Street Fighter 5 and Skullgirls, but I'm a sucker for tearing my friends in half.

AYYY PAISANOS THIS IS A CHRISTIAN SERVER

My Nintendo Switch Friend Chode: SW-3013-0076-0450
Steam Profile: bigyellowfupa/Bluster Kong

Ragingrave

My friend brought back my copy of Digital Devil Saga l, now I can continue playing it. Really want to face the ultimate optional boss, just demon to demon only (No Red Star strategy crap).
https://youtu.be/Zb3nIH7E9Z0

Ragingrave

Vinny

Disaster Day of Ruin (Wii, 2008)

Basically a disaster movie simulator by Monolith Soft. The game feels like a very over the top Hollywood disaster movie, complete with cutscenes. The plot involves former American soldiers turned terrorists (like in a certain Michael Bay movie called The Rock) and every kind of natural disaster imaginable.

The gameplay is very diverse, one of the main segments are light gun sections where you fight terrorists and you can even upgrade your weapons, lots of QTEs and motion control mini games, set pieces where everything is being destroyed by a volcano/tornado/tsunami/firestorm and you still are able to escape, a bit of platforming and driving sections.
The driving sessions are my least favorite because you use the wiimote as the steering wheel and it feels way too sensitive IMO.

Even with its flaws, it's a very fun game that I found hard to put down.

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

Discord: This cord
Tumblr: Where I post... stuff.

Burning_Spear

I'm Switching between Cave Story and Overcooked.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Anti-Matter

Miitopia again.
Still grinding my characters to level 50.

Anti-Matter

Vinny

Punch Out for the Wii

Same gameplay as the old games and nice art style. Next level games did a great job on this one.

Edited on by Vinny

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

Discord: This cord
Tumblr: Where I post... stuff.

DiscoDriver44

Sonic Mania.

Another great blast from the past game.

DiscoDriver44

6ch6ris6

Project Cars on PC with Xbox 360 pad

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Ragingrave

The 1st Cold Steel game (Vita). Almost done with chapter 2, and the game is alright. Don't know why so many hardcore Trails fans think the series is a ****ing masterpiece, must be because the series is niche as ****?

Edited on by Ragingrave

Ragingrave

CanisWolfred

Ragingrave wrote:

The 1st Cold Steel game (Vita). Almost done with chapter 2, and the game is alright. Don't know why so many hardcore Trails fans think the series is a ****ing masterpiece, must be because the series is niche as ****?

I dunno, do you honestly want a serious answer, or do you just want an excuse to rage about a game you've barely started - Trails games, for better or for worse, take a long time to get going - yet have already established a negative opinion of? Because I'd rather not waste my time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Burning_Spear

Vinny wrote:

Punch Out for the Wii

Same gameplay as the old games and nice art style. Next level games did a great job on this one.

Indeed. Great game.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic