Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 3,688

Vinny

Punch Out for the Wii

Same gameplay as the old games and nice art style. Next level games did a great job on this one.

Edited on by Vinny

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

PSN: mrgomes2004

DiscoDriver44

Sonic Mania.

Another great blast from the past game.

DiscoDriver44

6ch6ris6

Project Cars on PC with Xbox 360 pad

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Ragingrave

The 1st Cold Steel game (Vita). Almost done with chapter 2, and the game is alright. Don't know why so many hardcore Trails fans think the series is a ****ing masterpiece, must be because the series is niche as ****?

Edited on by Ragingrave

Ragingrave

CanisWolfred

Ragingrave wrote:

The 1st Cold Steel game (Vita). Almost done with chapter 2, and the game is alright. Don't know why so many hardcore Trails fans think the series is a ****ing masterpiece, must be because the series is niche as ****?

I dunno, do you honestly want a serious answer, or do you just want an excuse to rage about a game you've barely started - Trails games, for better or for worse, take a long time to get going - yet have already established a negative opinion of? Because I'd rather not waste my time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Burning_Spear

Vinny wrote:

Punch Out for the Wii

Same gameplay as the old games and nice art style. Next level games did a great job on this one.

Indeed. Great game.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

maceng

@BigYellow I have Psychonauts in my backlog for like 2 years, but Pokemon Shuffle is taken up most of my time (also, I just finished Kirby Fighters deluxe, on the cheap).

maceng

Grumblevolcano

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, I bought it at launch but didn't start playing until yesterday because of other game stuff such as Halo 5's Warzone Firefight. I finished the prologue and it's very fun so far.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LegendOfPokemon

I played a few hours of Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam recently but I don't like it all. It's tedious and lacks the heart of other Mario RPGs, unfortunately.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

gcunit

Bought my first Switch eshop title today - Samurai Shodown IV - to scratch the fighting game itch. No previous experience of Neo Geo games, and not a skilled fighting game player, but I think I should be able to get into it. But from what I've seen of the smack talk between characters, it's triple lame.

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Rocket League; Splatoon 2; Super Mario Odyssey; Fire Emblem; Suikoden; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; Gravity Rush; Ratchet & Clank; Red Faction: Guerilla; Fez; FIFA 18

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Tyranexx

I haven't been able to play through as much of Pokemon Sun lately as I would like, but I just cleared Melemele's Grand Trial and did some Tauros wrecking! I also finally caught a Rockruff with Vital Spirit (which is better than Keen Eye, IMO). I should be off to the next island on my next session.

My latest Wii U game is Super Smash Bros. To be totally honest, I've NEVER played any sort of game in the Smash series until now (barring a demo of this same game at a Gamestop at one point), so....yeah, I kinda suck. XD I'm getting better, but I highly doubt I'll ever be playing competitively. I will say that it's quite fun for a fighting game, which is normally a genre I don't normally gravitate towards barring the occasional Street Fighter fix.

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Twilight Princess HD, Ever Oasis

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Aaron09

Ever Oasis, Splatoon 2, ARMS, and Breath of the Wild

Aaron09

Chalupa

Currently playing Breath of the Wild and also just started to play Pokemon Moon. Just want to get these games off of my bucket list before I start Monster Hunter XX.

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

Spennymoor

Started Mario and Rabbids today. It's good so far, but something seems a little off - not a huge fan of the overwork navigation, and the UI and menus lack the Nintendo polish

Spennymoor

Ralizah

Danganronpa V3 demo on the Vita. It's fun. So glad this series is continuing.

@Spennymoor How are people getting that game so early? Annoys me even more that I won't be getting mine until after launch from Amazon!

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Ralizah

@Spennymoor You lucky devil you.

Well, enjoy the game!

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Spennymoor

@Ralizah when did you pre-order? I have a hunch that if you do so super early you may get a copy pretty early. But not sure!

Spennymoor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic