Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 3,485

CanisWolfred

Ralizah wrote:

@CanisWolfred Yeah, you only have one save file in The Millennium Girl.

You might want to try EO Untold 2. From what I've played of it, the characters are more likable (if still tropey), and it has 8 save files.

That's good to hear. I've been hemming and hawing that one for a while now...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Jhena

Stopped playing rise of the tomb raider. Not only is it overly generic mediocricity but also the performance got really bad in one level. Tomb Raider 2013 was a nice enough game but nowadays i need more than this.

Played a little bit of jotun and beat a boss. I dont like it but it was free. Gameplay just doesnt feel good.

Slow and steady wins the race, baby.

Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

OorWullie

Really enjoying Retro City Rampage just now.I had it on Wii but didn't give it much of a chance.Perfect game for playing on the handheld.Can't wait for Shakedown Hawaii.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6101-8403-1640

Nintendo Network ID: Ar_Tee_Es

sillygostly

Miitopia, Devilish Brain Training, RPG Maker Fes and Picross 3D Round 2 (plus the increasingly abominable Pokémon Shuffle).

I've (surprisingly) abandoned my Switch due to the sudden onslaught of new 3DS games. I really should get around to sinking my teeth into Splatoon 2 and ARMS though. I've hardly played those at all.

sillygostly

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3134-0847 | Nintendo Network ID: sillygostly

Nagi_Nagisa

Tetris Attack on SNES
Great Puzzle Game with lots of Yoshi charme
It's a shame this isn't included in the Mini SNES.

Edited on by Nagi_Nagisa

German Nintendo Fan. Please excuse my flawed english ;)

Davidv

Phantom Trigger, Cave Story+, Hellblade and the Blood and Wine expansion of Witcher 3. Dipped back into Nioh too.

Davidv

Anti-Matter

Miitopia again.
Still excited to play.

Anti-Matter

Jhena

Finally found an interesting game but it has a big flaw. Its more book than game. Even so the scenario and dialog of torment tides of numenera seem to be good enough to play it. A game starting with this kind of birth must be a winner. Personnaly i think the player is the real god. Because the (fake) wandering god wanted to be someone else. He became a father who didnt accept his life and passed it on. But the player is the one who said yes to his life and was therefore born. Like its said, he who accepts one intance of his life accepts every instance. And so the player owned everything and keeps owning^^

Oat

@Ralizah Yeah it can get pretty bad at times in SM64. Like the controls I can somewhat deal with, though it does come as a shock how slippery he is when compared to later 3d mario games. Like I'm playing 3d land concurrently and the difference is night and day. The camera is God awful though. I know they were innovating with creating the 3d platformer and that it hadn't been done before but it still doesn't make this crappy camera good. Still a fun game imo, just shows a lot of age

So zetta slow!
3DS Friend code : 0662-8265-1183
NNID: CaptainCharacter

3DS Friend Code: 0662-8265-1183 | My Nintendo: Oat | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainCharacter

matiasu

@CanisWolfred
Im playing the story mode. Its my first EO game so I dont have anything to compare with but I actually love the characters. And the game... Only downside is that its so long... Im on 5th stratum and played about 80 hours.

Gamer since 1983!
3DS Friend code: 3136-7297-6077

BigBadJohn

Just put a shift in on Salmon Run. When the fog drops that's one tough game!

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

Tyranexx

Still hacking my way through some Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U. I cleared Legend Mode last night and spent the rest of the evening trying out a couple of my neglected characters on Free Mode. Volga kills. <3 I might play around a bit with both Challenge and Adventure Mode, but there's no way I'm gonna have the time or patience to get every character to their max level. XD

I've never been this late to the Poke-party before, but I figured it was time to jump on the wagon again before Ultra Sun/Moon hit this fall. I started playing through Pokemon Sun this morning. I'm still in the early phases of the game, and I really appreciate the cinematic elements this time around. The Alola region is beautiful, I like how the new battle menu looks, and (despite the obvious hand-holding/railroading here....Geez, can't a person explore a bit, Kukui?) I'm enjoying the storyline/plot so far. I probably would be a teeny bit further than where I last saved if I hadn't spent a bit of time farming for a Pikipek with Skill Link; for some reason, I didn't have a lot of luck the first few times.

Video Corner: Welcome Back to Termina
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun (post-game), MP3: Corruption (MPT, Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

kkslider5552000

Tyranexx wrote:

<3 I might play around a bit with both Challenge and Adventure Mode, but there's no way I'm gonna have the time or patience to get every character to their max level. XD

I dunno man, it would only take you a couple...hundred hours.

Before they updated it. Which they did. Repeatedly.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Jhena

Stopped playing torment. Its kind of genius but so damn boring to (play). What a waste.

Played a few rounds fifa 17 and had a bit of fun after a long time.

Grumblevolcano

@kkslider5552000 Which is why I'm kind of concerned about Fire Emblem Warriors, it seems to be much less content heavy than Hyrule Warriors and its 3DS enhanced port from what we've seen so far.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tyranexx

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I dunno man, it would only take you a couple...hundred hours.

Before they updated it. Which they did. Repeatedly.

So I noticed. XD My system spent roughly half an hour downloading the updates before I could even launch the game (disk version). I'm afraid the game would become quite repetitive before I maxed out each character, and I'm not exactly willing to invest that many hours when I have so many other games to play.

Video Corner: Welcome Back to Termina
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun (post-game), MP3: Corruption (MPT, Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

Miitopia again.
Now, I am at Otherworld, the place of Darker Lord.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Shellcore

Warframe. Absolutely excellent free to play game. Gutted I have only recently discovered it.

roy130390

@Shellcore Finally, someone that knows it! Yes, it's a great free to play game that actually allows you to get almost everything in the game without ridiculous amounts of grinding, and the few things that can only be obtianed with real cash are just cosmetic. Are you playing on PC, PS4 or X Box One?

roy130390

Phazon

Started playing Memetopia..I mean Miitopia

Have my usual Mii as a Warrior, Isabelle as a Mage, Gordon Ramsey as a Chef & CD-I Zelda as a Cleric

also named the Dark Lord to Satan

Edited on by Phazon

Phazon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic