General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 321 to 340 of 1,991

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

321. Posted:

Sigh... Being sick really puts a halt to most game playing...
/me whines about being sick more for all to hear whine whine cough whine

a-hem! anyway, right now I'm actually playing through PW: T&T again, because the baklaag told me to.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

322. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Sigh... Being sick really puts a halt to most game playing...
/me whines about being sick more for all to hear whine whine cough whine

a-hem! anyway, right now I'm actually playing through PW: T&T again, because the baklaag told me to.

pfff, being sick with the regular cold or flu is for sissies. :p
Try having Mercury poisining that completely bunks up your entire system. eek! But then again, I don't have flu or cold like symptoms which totaly suck to begin with. Anyways, Get better soon, you must get your game on! muhahaha.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

323. Posted:

Pokemon HeartGold and I'm enjoying it way better than I thought possible for a new-gen Pokemon RPG. Maintains the charm of the original games, while bringing it to the new era and creating it's own identity. If I could change one thing, though, I would change the games constant attempt to get you to use the touch screen. Pokemon doesn't need gimmicks to be fun, dagnabit!

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

324. Posted:

Just finished Pikmin NPC....Well sort of, actually not quite the way I was hoping...I don't feel like I'm quite finished yet, as to why I'm posting in this thread. 29/30 parts...And there was 1 that was missing, in a new Area apperantly that I never got a chance to explore because my 30 days were up. It seems like it was infact a Ship Piece that wasn't needed, since Olimar had no trouble blasting off at the end. But ya...Ugh! Great experience, but I'm a smidge unsatisfied because I missed out on that final area and getting that one last piece!...

And there's probably no way to go back and change things unless I start from the beginning again and play the entire game all over....Which is not going to happen. :p Help?

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

noblo601

325. Posted:

@waveboy, was that the first time you have played pikmin?

I am terrible at it, when I was sick for a couple of days I started playing and after about 20days I only had 12 pieces :s

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

326. Posted:

noblo601 wrote:

@waveboy, was that the first time you have played pikmin?

I am terrible at it, when I was sick for a couple of days I started playing and after about 20days I only had 12 pieces :s

Yep, the first time! I played it 5 days in a row, for 3 hours each night....I usually game for 2 hours, but time flies by in the wonderful world of Pikmin haha....I don't even get the gooey eyes while playing it, I'm just too obsorbed and immersed into the experience and constantly thinking what to do next. Anyways, I usually got 1 piece or even 2(rarely) per day, but I royally screwed up a couple of times in 'Forest Naval' I spent a few days trying to destroy the Rock walls with bombs like a maniac and taking down those annoying frogs by the beach. That was the only time I played it stupid during the experience and it cost me. After and before that I aimed at getting one single Ship piece like you're supposed to.

Anyways, 12 Pieces in 20 days....Dude, there's no way you would of made it off the planet.lol :P But ya....I have to play that missing area and get that last piece, maybe there's a way to cheat and unlock it somehow. If only you had 31 days! lol

EDIT: Oh thank god. And I'm suprised I actually missed this. in the Wii version of Pikmin you can actually press the Minus or Plus button to scroll through the previous days you have done and you can start off from which ever day you wan't at the Day Selection screen. I went back to day 26, and managed to get the last 2 pieces in Forest Navel in one Pikmin day which i couldn't do before, which was no easy task. I seriously only had 1-2 seconds left as my Pikmin were carrying the 2nd Ship piece to my Ship....God damn was that intense, I was sweating pikmin bullets for crying out loud. :O I HEART this game, seriously.lol

Anyways, 3 Parts to go...including the final Secret area! Finally I'll have the game finished with all 30 pieces and of course the new area. As of now, I don't know weather to nail Pikmin NPC with a 9 or a high 8....Miyamoto is such a genious, only he could come up with such a brilliant, original, quirky and unique experience like this.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

327. Posted:

The most recent one I'm playing is P.O.3 for Gamecube. I had been playing Custom Robo (GameCube) till I got this and Cabella outdoor adventures before that (Had finished the hunting part of Activisions "Sportsman pack for GBA (That got me to look for a fuller hunting experience, thats why I got Outdoor Adventures. Not done with any of these yet.
I had been playing Tales of Phantasia for GBA, but I've slowed cause I need to beat Mach Lad in a race.
I also barely started my "Dynasty Warriors Advance" from the start because it's been awhile since I had origionally started playing it.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

328. Posted:

longtimegamer wrote:

The most recent one I'm playing is P.O.3 for Gamecube. I had been playing Custom Robo (GameCube) till I got this and Cabella outdoor adventures before that (Had finished the hunting part of Activisions "Sportsman pack for GBA (That got me to look for a fuller hunting experience, thats why I got Outdoor Adventures. Not done with any of these yet.
I had been playing Tales of Phantasia for GBA, but I've slowed cause I need to beat Mach Lad in a race.
I also barely started my "Dynasty Warriors Advance" from the start because it's been awhile since I had origionally started playing it.

How are those so far? I've never played any of them, but I'd like to. Are the controls in PN 03 bothersome? Is Custom Robo too repetitive? What is Cabella Outdoor Adventures? Is the slowdown in Tales of Phantasia bothersome? Does Dynasty Warriors Advance not suck?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

329. Posted:

I beat the first five bosses on Rage of the Gladiator but only have an A rating on the first four, I don't like moving on till I get the A rating. :)

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

330. Posted:

Spider-Man 2. I just got all of the buoy tokens. I'm going for a whole complete. I'm mainly going for tokens. The Challenges are going to be hard.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

Karakato

331. Posted:

MvC3 - After having my *$$ handed to me after playing how many online matches, I decided to give it a rest and practice offline. This game so far is really fun to play even if most players are better than you. Played with my younger cousins for countless matches just like I did when I played the first game on the PS
My roster: Spencer, Haggar and Sentinel/Zero.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Yasume

332. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I beat the first five bosses on Rage of the Gladiator but only have an A rating on the first four, I don't like moving on till I get the A rating. :)

You do know that there are S ratings as well, right? You can't get hit if you want to get that one. It's actually not that hard to get with most bosses in Normal mode, because they have simple patterns. Challenge mode is a different story though...

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

333. Posted:

See my sig ;)

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends
Recently Completed - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Rayman Origins

AuthorMessage

Splat

334. Posted:

Stuck on the 6th boss on Rage of the Gladiator forget his name but the ninja guy, I need to learn his moves.

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

335. Posted:

Secret of Mana
Ufouria
OutRun (for fun really)
Final Fantasy

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

James

336. Posted:

de Blob 2 on PlayStation 3 - I never played the first game, but I'm enjoying this one quite a bit. Disappointing motion controls, though!

Pokémon Black

Pucca Noodle Rush

A real mixed bag!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Retrogamer88

337. Posted:

on PS2 i have been playing bragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 and dirge of cerberus
on DS i have been playing mario and luigi bowsers inside story (aka mario and luigi RPG 3)

Retrogamer88

AuthorMessage

Splat

338. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Stuck on the 6th boss on Rage of the Gladiator forget his name but the ninja guy, I need to learn his moves.

Beat him and the guy after him. :)

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

339. Posted:

IKARUGA (XBLA) http://retro.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/04/ikaruga_retro.
One word : WOW!! :O Man this game is awesome!! I always wanted to get it for GC but never wanted to drop £40 on it. XBLA edition looks great though but man this game kicks my , managed to get through to the end of level 4 boss last night ,thinking I was doing well ,then BAM, that boss is HARD. He's going down tonight though (I hope! :O ). You have to enter some kinda Zen like state to chain though, I can do it for a bit but then get overwhelmed and just shoot ,shoot ,shoot.Watching videos of the best players in the world max comboing every shot, on HARD!, is the greatest thing I think I've ever seen.
BTW playing with the screen flipped on my 21" monitor and boy is this a beautiful game. Sorry for the long post but I'm in love with this game!! :D. Must go practice some more.......................................

Edited on by theblackdragon

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

340. Posted:

FFIII (VI) on the SNES :)

Love this game so far, but I'm only just to Figaro Castle. Which seems to be in the middle of a desert... Ah well.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.