General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

301. Posted:

Continuing on my playthrough of the entire Metal Gear Solid series (for the first time). I'm on 3. I'm enjoying it, though not as much as 2. It all feels a bit unfair sometimes; the over-the-head camera view starts to really show its flaws now that there's no persistent radar. That, and the enemies have a much wider range of sight in this game. The latter is nice, but it becomes irritating when considering the former.

Still quite fun, though. It gets better every time I play it. Can't wait to move onto the grand finale! (4).

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

302. Posted:

warnerdan wrote:

TLoZ: Twilight Princess on the Wii. It's REALLY boring but I'll play it until the bitter end.

Really? I never found the game boring at all. Definitely the most action-packed of all the 3D Zelda games. It gets better the more it goes on though, so hang in there.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Stine

303. Posted:

Ugh, I'm so pissed off right now. I finally defated Cackletta in Superstar Saga after going at it for what felt like hours, but I didn't manage to escape the castle. And now I have to defeat her again?! Whyyyyy? D:

Edit: I DID IT! Credits, I see credits!

Edited on by Stine

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

304. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine. It seems a lot harder than the other 3D Mario titles, including the Galaxy titles. (ESPECIALLY THOSE SECRET AREAS! D: ) If I finish this game with 100% completion, I would be able to say that I completed 100% of all 3D Mario games in existance. :D

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

305. Posted:

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. This game gets way more hate than it deserves. If anything there is a lot more content in this one than in others.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

306. Posted:

Between school, work, and other projects, I really don't have time to play video games anymore. I am about halfway through that third Layton game though...

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

307. Posted:

I got 84 stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2!!! :D

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Stine

308. Posted:

I've been playing Pokémon FireRed for a couple of hours, and it's so addictive! It's just plain weird that I've never played one of these games before, considering I had so many Pokémon cards and toys and that I watched and loved the show and movies. Trying to get all my Pokémon (all... nine of them) to level 10 now.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

309. Posted:

I finished Super Mario Bros. 2 in Super Mario All-Stars on Wii!!! :D

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

310. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

@Waveboy

I'm glad you're liking Pikmin so far. I too was surprised by how fun and addicting it was when I first played it, though in my case it was at a Kiosk in a store, then on the Gamecube.

Anywho, I'm currently playing Pokemon HeartGold and Supreme Commander 2. I got to Azreal town in HeartGold. Getting through the Union Cave was tough, and my Togepi levelled up like crazy. Heck, my Totodile's close to evolving, too. I should get everyone to level 12 at least before I take on Team Rocket.

In Supreme Commander 2, I'm playing Co-op with a friend, taking down the Computer. Even though it's set on easy, it's still hard and takes hours to complete a single game. In our last one we were at a stalemate until we found one of the enemy commanders and my friend tooke him out with the artiliary. Then we spammed nukes until we got the other commander and my friend sent in some troops to finish the job.

Yes, it's a little 'too' addicting. :p
Like I've been saying before I usually game for around 2 hours, but Pikmin keeps breaking the 3 Hour barrier and I don't even know it, or it just doesn't even feel like it. Time flies by when you're stuck in the wonderful world of Pikmin hehe. You're always like, No wait...Just one more day, I need to get 'one' more ship before I stop.lol

Currently I've unlocked the 4th World which I love, compared to the 3rd which is driving me nuts at times. 1st and 2nd World are still my favorites. I guess I just love areas that are sometimes smaller, and more confined at times. But what I'm worried about is if i'll actually get all 30 parts by the 30th day. Because of World 3, It's been taking up a lot of time. I have 14 ship parts, yet I'm on my 17th day. I wonder if it's 'still' possible to get all 30....Tricky Tricky, I say.

But ya, Pikmin would rock on Widescreen. I can only imagine how Amazing the inevitable Pikmin 4 will be on the Wii 2. With Next Gen imaginitive detailed gorgeouse graphics, in 1080p HD with HDMI, 3D technology, DTS Master 5.1 SS on a 50" Plasma. it will be like playing in a whole new world. :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

JTC-Pingas

311. Posted:

Just Cause 2 on PC. :D

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

312. Posted:

Vaynard wrote:

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. This game gets way more hate than it deserves. If anything there is a lot more content in this one than in others.

You must be talking about how everyone says it's to easy, and to different from all the other Fire Emblem games.
Honestly, it may be true that it's easier, but it wasn't a bad easy. It's that good kind of easy where it doesn't feel like it's not harder. It was the kind of easy where you still face all of the challenges, but some small hurdles have been removed so that you can finish your 100-yard dash with no interruptions. That's the kind of easy that you get out of it, and it makes the game more fun in a special kind of way.
Also, easy.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

313. Posted:

You know, as much as I'm loving Pikmin, it's that pesky day to night time limit that kind of annoys me. There's too much to do, but you feel like you have to kind of rush everything at times. Anyways 11 more parts to go muhaha. :D

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Stine

314. Posted:

Been playing a lot of Mario Kart Double Dash today. I beat the 150cc Special cup and unlocked All Cup Tour, which I beat in 50cc and 100cc and I did 150cc two and a half times. The last time I messed up on the first lap of Rainbow Road and never quite recovered, and I ended up with 130 points, ONE FREAKING POINT behind the winner. I got so pissed that I turned off the Wii and came here. :P

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Punny

315. Posted:

I'm starting to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles again. I found three Chaos Emeralds in Angel Island Zone! :)

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

triforceofcourage

316. Posted:

I'm addicted to Monster Hunter Tri. But yesterday i bought Plants vs. Zombies and i'm loving it!

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

AuthorMessage

Joetherocker

317. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros Wii. I'm on 4-5 right now and advancing rapidly.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

318. Posted:

I Just started Last Window: Secret of Cape West, and I'm loving every minute of it.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

319. Posted:

Still plugging away at the fabulous Pikmin. :)
4 more Ship pieces to go and I'm done....But I only have 3 days left so I have to some how squeeze 2 Ship pieces in one day at 'The Distant Spring' It may be tricky considering where the last 2 pieces are in that area but I think I may be able to pull it off! God I love this game.lol :D

Anyways, so how does Pikmin 2 stack up against the original? I'm not going to read any reviews for it or check out screen shots or video footage until I finish the first which will most likely be tonight. And still, it's really bugging me that they havent released or even plan on releasing Pikmin 2 NPC in NA....I honestly don't want to have to settle for analog controls in the Gamecube controller.

Damn you lucky dudes and duttetes in the UK! If only the UK version would work on my Wii. Sigh*

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

320. Posted:

Bit.Trip Beat and Runner. I'm hoping to beat both by the time Flux comes out.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91