General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

281. Posted:

Wii: Trauma Center, Second Opinion
WW: Bit.Trip Beat
VC: LoZ:aLttP
DS: Pokemon SS, Cooking Mama
DSiWare: Cave Story
PS3: Little Big Planet

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

Magi

282. Posted:

Playing through Dragon Age (again) and all the DLC (first time) in anticipation of DA2.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

irken004

283. Posted:

Been playing lots of Team Fortress 2 lately. Looove some capture the intel :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Portista

284. Posted:

Monster Hunter Tri, Flipnote, and Wario Ware D.I.Y. All very fun. :)

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

285. Posted:

Dead Space 2!!!!

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

Ravage

286. Posted:

Got over my latest stint with Red Dead and am now back to Halo Reach multiplayer for a while. And somewhere along the line I stopped playing Final Fantasy XIII... Should get back to that soon.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

287. Posted:

I'm 'finally' going to be playing Pikmin NPC for the Wii later tonight after I'm done watching Toy Story 3 hehe.
Time to be introduced to this quirky cute franchise. :D

Untitled

Also, I love how you can turn the actual cover art slip around to get the full cover art, instead of just having what's shown here with that ugly NPC white boarder.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

NeoShinobi

288. Posted:

I'm pretty sure the only game I've played over these past two weeks was a few rounds of Soul Blade on PSX. Intensive research projects and crap have been keep'n me pretty occupied.

But now that thats (mostly) over, I've mostly just been working my way through Ape Escape.

.... or something like that.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

289. Posted:

Wow, I'm very suprised by Pikmin NPC. I'm having a great time so far and it's realllllly enjoyable and one hell of a unique experience. :D

I've only retrieved 5 parts of my ship so far, but I'm Ioving every second of it and it's highly addicting. The gameplay and controls are superb, and the graphics are pretty solid, but clearly dated by GCN standards in a few spots, and there's some ever so slight blurring regarding the 30fps, but it's still somewhat impressive nonetheless. I think Miyamoto has another genious franchise on his hands.

But ya, I wasn't expecting it to be quite as immersive and fun as it is. I'm clearly a little late in the game since I bought Pikmin NPC almost 2 years ago and I kept putting it aside ever since. But hopefully NIntendo decides to release Pikmin 2 NPC for the Wii sometime in the future. It would be really odd to just have the first, and then the release of Pikmin 3 with absence of 2. :(

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

290. Posted:

Maybe they'll wait and make a Pikmin trilogy! :O

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends
Recently Completed - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Rayman Origins

AuthorMessage

Raylax

291. Posted:

Ocarina of Time Master Quest. I fancied playing OoT for some reason.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

292. Posted:

shinesprite wrote:

Maybe they'll wait and make a Pikmin trilogy! :O

You never know, it may happen down the line after the release of Pikmin 3. But if Pikmin 2 basically ends up being a no show before Pikmin 3's release for the Wii, than I guess I'll just have to get myself a copy of the GCN version, even though I'm not exactly too thrilled to use the analog stick for controling the curser.

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

293. Posted:

For Wii, I am mainly playing Epic Mickey and loving it. For my PS3, the game getting lots of action is Dead Space 2, because I just beat InFamous.

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

Splat

294. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I'm jumping back and forth between Ninja Gaiden (NES) and Rage of the Gladiator (Wii Ware) , I can only play Gaiden for so long before I want to throw my remote at the TV.

Still doing this but I did play Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (Wii) a little bit today to.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

295. Posted:

Glad I got back into Pokemon: FireRed, since I haven't played it in such a long time. Currently workin' my magic on the slots for that Porygon. :L

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

296. Posted:

Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA. I'm about through with the second world.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

297. Posted:

@Waveboy

I'm glad you're liking Pikmin so far. I too was surprised by how fun and addicting it was when I first played it, though in my case it was at a Kiosk in a store, then on the Gamecube.

Anywho, I'm currently playing Pokemon HeartGold and Supreme Commander 2. I got to Azreal town in HeartGold. Getting through the Union Cave was tough, and my Togepi levelled up like crazy. Heck, my Totodile's close to evolving, too. I should get everyone to level 12 at least before I take on Team Rocket.

In Supreme Commander 2, I'm playing Co-op with a friend, taking down the Computer. Even though it's set on easy, it's still hard and takes hours to complete a single game. In our last one we were at a stalemate until we found one of the enemy commanders and my friend tooke him out with the artiliary. Then we spammed nukes until we got the other commander and my friend sent in some troops to finish the job.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

298. Posted:

I started a new file on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I'm also playing through Shadow Dragon on five-star hard, which has been incredibly difficult. With those two running, how could I possibly leave out Fire Emblem (GBA) on the side (Hector's story)?
Lastly, I'm trying to complete my Pokedex in Pokemon: HG. If I can do that before Black comes out, then I'll be ecstatic.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

MERG

299. Posted:

Back to Etrian Odyssey 3 for me...after talking about it yesterday in the Atlus thread. Right now I am leveling up my party to take on the Gate Keeper. I tried the Gate Keeper last night and failed but made it MUCH farther into the battle than I have previously.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

default12345

300. Posted:

TLoZ: Twilight Princess on the Wii. It's REALLY boring but I'll play it until the bitter end.

default12345