General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 221 to 240 of 2,018

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

221. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Dragon Quest IX. I think it's a bit too traditional for my tastes, though. I enjoy my RPG's having gimmicks to keep the battle system more interesting. Timed button pressing, speedy button-tapping, etc... always seems to make grinding seem like less of a chore.

I always felt those mechanics just made grinding get old faster. They only ever work in a game that doesn't require much grinding, though luckily those are the only games they're ever in. Except for Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. Play those games and you'll see what I mean.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DavynD

222. Posted:

LittleBigPlanet 2 for the PS3. I haven't giggled childishly at a game so much since Super Mario Galaxy. This game is a beacon of hope in the current market, with a surplus of creativity and fun gameplay to back it up.

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

223. Posted:

Super Meat Boy and Phantom Dust. Phantom Dust I've been playing for a few days, and it's just fantastic. Really one of the most unique and fun games I've played in a long time.

Super Meat Boy I just got today. I never liked the flash game, and it turned me off SMB for a long time, but I tried the demo and found I loved it. Currently on Chapter 2, and unlocked Commander Video :3

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

Ultranintendofanboy

224. Posted:

Metroid Other M and Legend of Zelda:Phantom Hourglas.
They are both very fun!

Nintendo is fagot

AuthorMessage

razor10000

225. Posted:

Perfect Dark. It's really good. Curse Microsoft for buying Rare.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

AuthorMessage

MR_SUPREME69

226. Posted:

Red Dead Redemption. Super Mario galaxy 2. Kirby Epic Yarn.Call of Duty: Black Ops

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

AuthorMessage

PaupackElite

227. Posted:

Ultranintendofanboy wrote:

Metroid Other M and Legend of Zelda:Phantom Hourglas.
They are both very fun!

Metroid Other M is such a good game. I had a blast when I played through it the first time and I can't wait to go back and try and get all the other missiles and e tanks and that stuff. Phantom Hourglass is also pretty good.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CaptainRandom

228. Posted:

GoldenEye 007

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

229. Posted:

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest...Now I don't find it has horrible as alot of people have been saying but It's still the weakest Castlevania title I've ever played. I'm probably around 3 hours into the game now and I still don't know what to think. So far I'm in love with the soundtrack, and the locations and graphics look great. But the day to night transition are realllly getting to me. Not the 10 second stall with the text, but the fact that you can't go inside the town houses or talk to any of the people,

As for the mansions, well I've only finised two of them and they were very bland in design and there weren't any bosses which was pretty dissapointing. Then again, maybe there was one in the second mansion but I missed him....

And luckily thanks to the AVGN, I already knew that you had to duck and hold down with the red orb selected in that one certain area in that game to advance.lol Honestly though I don't really have that crazy desire to keep playing, but i will until I finish the game because this IS a castlevania game...er, sort of. :p

Edit: And crap! I forgot the Chain whip, and I didn't get the flame....No wonder I was completely underpowered when I hit up the 2nd Mansion and so on. But after teleporting to a different location I don't think I can go back, ugh!

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

230. Posted:

Axelay and Mega Turrican. I've already beaten Axelay on Easy using only one continue and right now I'm going though Normal and gonna see how far I can get on one credit.

As for Mega Turrican, that game is tough! They might as well've called "Easy" Mode "Practice" Mode, because it only let's you play the first two stages. At least in Golden Axe you at least could've assumed Beginner Mode was only a couple of stages. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good. I'm on level four right now and it's giving me problems, and I think I'm out of continues so I'll probably just end up resetting it. This one's gonna take some practice. :P

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

Noire

231. Posted:

Stomp Around the Forums, Banning People, With a Stolen Admin Shield

It's cool. 10/10

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Popyman

232. Posted:

I got Fallout 3 yesterday for $10 and, surprisingly, I like it! That brings the number of FPS games I actually enjoy up to three (F3, Timesplitters, and Borderlands[oh, and Metroid Prime games, but they don't really count, huh?]).

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

DavynD

233. Posted:

I picked up Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube. I know it's pretty much a sin now not to have played it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's amazing. I think it might actually beat Wind Waker as my favorite Gamecube title, or at least be a very close second.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

234. Posted:

What am I currently playing? Nothing. I'm sitting in front of my computer typing up witty posts.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

235. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

Mabinogi and Maple Story! Wonderful games folks. You've got to play these two games there wonderful!

http://reira.zuiken.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/Others/mabino...

I'll do it for her.

Lol Mickeymac, BTW have you played the game before?

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

236. Posted:

JadeGirl wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

Mabinogi and Maple Story! Wonderful games folks. You've got to play these two games there wonderful!

I'll do it for her.

No. Not much of an MMO person myself.

Currently playing Summon Night Swordcraft Story.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

237. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

I'll do it for her.

No. Not much of an MMO person myself.

I think I'm going to cry :(

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

Stine

238. Posted:

Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island. Great game! I'm near the end of world four.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DavynD

239. Posted:

I finished the story mode in LittleBigPlanet 2, now I'm just working on getting 100% in every board. I'm also playing Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. I'm not a big fan of the space ship parts in between each world; I much prefer the platforming and shooting. Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube rounds out the bunch. I'm not very good at it, but it's easy to see why it's considered the best in the series.

Edited on by DavynD

AuthorMessage

Splat

240. Posted:

I have been playing Mario 3 from the NES via VC going to beat it for the 3452346242347236234th time.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake