General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,901 to 1,920 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

Derpscout

1,901. Posted:

I'm playing Sonic 06.

Pootis.

AuthorMessage

Brodeany

1,902. Posted:

Rayman Legends, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Fallout 3. Too many games at once....

B.Glover

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4449-7130 | Nintendo Network ID: Brodeany | Twitter: Brodeany

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,903. Posted:

I'm juggling between Fire Emblem Awakening (I'm at the end but I wanna learn every skill from every job [including the DLC jobs] for every character and I got lazy and stopped playing but I'm trying to get through it), Brothers, Senran Kagura Burst, Dual Destinies, Shovel Knight, Steam World Dig, Kirby's Dreamland 2, oracle of ages/seasons.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

1,904. Posted:

As of late, most of my gaming time has been spent playing FFTactics:WOTL, Gravity Rush, and FFX on my Vita. I'm also replaying Tales of Xillia with my brother.

Here's a link to my Miiverse profile. #Miiverse #profile
Hashtags are really #cool. I love when people overuse them. #love #luv #fall #pumpkins #punkins #gourds #jackolanterns #jack #o #lanterns #leaves
Oh, In case you want to check out some of my artwork, my DeviantArt profile is right here.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4621-2718 | Nintendo Network ID: TurnipTerritory

AuthorMessage

4stringsteve

1,905. Posted:

Dot hack: part 3 outbreak. Almost done with the four parts!:)

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian | Twitter: 4stringsteve

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,906. Posted:

Just unlocked the first "Challenge" track in Urban Trials Freestyle, and infuriating doesn't even begin to describe what's found within.

Naturally, it's a very challenging game even within the normal tracks, being a physics based platformer, and it's mostly fair (other than the levels having SO much detail it can sometimes be distracting), but in this "challenge" mode, you also have to drive on the walls & ceiling, which requires you to TILT your 3DS every which way, all the while expecting you to traverse the usual obstacles with expert precision.

The normal tracks (of which there are 20) are all very challenging in a good way, and are fun if you're into this kind of thing, but these challenge ones are ill concieved (I don't think I'll try unlocking the other 4).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,907. Posted:

Blacklight Retribution, Infamous Second Son, Mario Kart 8, and Metroid Fusion.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

DPad

1,908. Posted:

I'm always playing a WWE game, and right now it's 2K14. Also playing a bunch of Wind Waker HD & a bit of Batman: Arkham Origins. My girlfriend & I have been playing a ton of Minecraft together as well. :)

I command the following plan, obtain green stars & stamps!
MOST ANTICIPATED WiiU GAMES:
1. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Sonic BOOM
4. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
5. Splatoon

AuthorMessage

HilbertIsRad

1,909. Posted:

I'm playing Kirby Triple Deluxe, among others. It's fun.

I'll post my friend code once I have a better team ready for Pokemon X, for battling.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,910. Posted:

@RR529 you should try to unlock the other challenges in urabn trial freestyle. the last one is an endless one. at least i think it is an endless one. it is very hard so i dont really get far :D

i am playing animal crossing new leaf. july has so many new bugs and fish i havent been able to catch yet (began in october 2013).

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,911. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@RR529 you should try to unlock the other challenges in urabn trial freestyle. the last one is an endless one. at least i think it is an endless one. it is very hard so i dont really get far :D

Yeah, I've now unlocked all the challenge levels other than the last one, and am glad they're all unique from one another (I really like the fourth one, where you have to see how far you can get your rider to fly, lol).

I only have one track left to 5 star before unlocking the final challenge level, but no matter how much I try, I can't seem to do better than a 4 star ranking...

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,912. Posted:

Just got back from the arcade with my buddies. We played: Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Metal Slug 2, King of Fighters Xlll, Samurai Shodown V, Raiden ll, and Pac-Man Battle Royale.

What a fun day.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,913. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Just got back from the arcade with my buddies. We played: Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Metal Slug 2, King of Fighters Xlll, Samurai Shodown V, Raiden ll, and Pac-Man Battle Royale.

What a fun day.

We don't have any arcades like that. The only arcades we have around here are the ones where you get tickets for lame prizes, so usually it's just a game of chance. There are a few legitimate arcade games, but they're quite rare. It really sucks. :(

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,914. Posted:

Playing darksiders 2 bought when it was on sale at the eshop,and is worth every penny.Should have bought this a long time ago.

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair"
I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

1,915. Posted:

Going through Mass Effect 2 again. Bringing back a lot of memories from my recent past. The last time I played this was when my grandfather passed away in the winter... and I got the phone call while I was playing. The game took on a whole different life for me because of that.
I think I'll actually romance somebody this time instead of staying faithful to my ME1 romance like I have in the past.

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Stu13

1,916. Posted:

I bought Darksiders 2 last month and spent 60 hours on my first playthrough then immediately started a NG+ because it is just that good. It is instantly one of my favorite video games of all time.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell

AuthorMessage

GreatPlayer

1,917. Posted:

Sonic Transformed. I must have put over 200 hours into this game.

GreatPlayer

AuthorMessage

Pityflame

1,918. Posted:

Sly 4

Pityflame

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,919. Posted:

Super Mario Land 2 for the 3DS VC. I'm liking this so far. I could see it having a lot of potential.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,920. Posted:

splinter cell 3d

i dont understand the hate for that game. sure if you can you should play it on xbox or pc but 3D is always nice and i think it is a rather good port. especially when you consider it was a launch game for the 3DS and had to deal with limited controlls. picked it up used for 10€ and really enjoy it. even though the enemy AI is stupid as poopoodoodiocacapiopledoople sometimes :D

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall