General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,881 to 1,900 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

ashlyquin

1,881. Posted:

Pokémon X, Rusty's Real Deal, ARC Style Baseball, and Retro City Rampage DX.

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123

AuthorMessage

macbrian

1,882. Posted:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf..anyone else maybe?^^

macbrian

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

1,883. Posted:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
I"m usually not into these kinds of games, but I'm loving this!

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

1,884. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I've played pretty much every single Zelda game up through Wind Waker. The only ones that I've missed have been Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and the DS games.

And I have to say...I'm mildly disappointed. As far as games go, it's a good game. But as a Zelda game, it's....lacking. So far, we have almost no exploration (the Sky should make this one of the very best games in that regard, and so far it's been nothing but a massive disappointment), a rather small inventory by Zelda standards, and a game that feels more and more like it's using Ocarina of Time as a cheat sheet as time goes on. The only things that really stand out to me so far are the characterizations (I really enjoy the relationship between Link, Zelda and Groose so far), but even that isn't fully realized - the knight academy feels like so much more could have been done with it, but instead it's relegated to the intro and a sidequest or two.

Oh well, there's still time to turn things around. I'm only at the water temple so far, so by my reckoning I still have about half a game to go.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

1,885. Posted:

Intrusion 2 (From Humble Bundle)
Because shooting machine guns at mechanical flying octopuses while riding a wolf is always fun.
And wonky physics

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,886. Posted:

Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns

I'm only a few hours in, but I'm just about ready to say this game deserves all the hate it got prior to release. The story feels very disconnected from the previous games, the characters got changed for no reason and Lightning has literally no personality. The gameplay is monotonous, there's barely any reason to fight monsters, the battle system is repetitive, and every quest so far has been dull as dishwater. I can't believe the true ending in Final Fantasy XIII-2 makes everything you did pointless just so this game could be made...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Shane76

1,887. Posted:

Quake 1 N64. I love the unique atmosphere and monsters and its unique place in gaming history.

Shane76

AuthorMessage

luigifan624

1,888. Posted:

Im playing Tomodachi Life, then it's back to either Mario Kart 8 or Pokemon X.

luigifan624

AuthorMessage

Monntie

1,889. Posted:

I was playing PSASBR, however, I got bored because my friends are jerks.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

steamhare

1,890. Posted:

I've been playing FTL. It's somehow both relaxing and exciting, and it combines base building and roguelike stuff in a way that doesn't have a stupid learning curve or soul crushing difficulty.

steamhare

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,891. Posted:

EarthBound on Wii U's Virtual Console. I'm to Happy Happy Village.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,892. Posted:

Luftrausers. This game is addicting, albeit hard as all hell.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,893. Posted:

Earthbound on Wii U. Made a lot of progress yesterday and now I'm in the darkness swamp or whatever.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,894. Posted:

I can't decide whether or not I want to finish Earthbound or Mother 3 first. Do I go with the better game first so at least I know I've played the best? Or do I play the lesser game and enjoy it for what it is before I'm spoiled by the better game? I really can't decide...I made some progress in both recently, too...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,895. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can't decide whether or not I want to finish Earthbound or Mother 3 first. Do I go with the better game first so at least I know I've played the best? Or do I play the lesser game and enjoy it for what it is before I'm spoiled by the better game? I really can't decide...I made some progress in both recently, too...

For all the faults it has, and there's a lot of them, Earthbound has a lot of charm and comedy that makes up for it, at least IMO. I think you'd have a hard time ever going back and playing Earthbound after Mother 3, so I'd play through Earthbound first just to experience it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Dave24

1,896. Posted:

Rogue Legacy, Diablo 3: RoS (my god this game is awesome with expansion!), Mario Kart 8 (another awesome game on Wii U from the series I never cared about...), Watch Dogs, Inafmous: Second Son, MGS5: GZ, Strider

Dave24

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,897. Posted:

Processing through Mario Golf: World Tour. Recently completed most of the Star Coin challenges, and now... Moon Coins...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,898. Posted:

I'm trying to get back into Peace Walker, which I was only a couple of hours into before Mass Effect entered my life and quickly devoured all of my gaming time for nearly a month. Might get started on Tales of Xillia too - because it's not like I don't already have several dozen half-finished JRPGs as it is...

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

1,899. Posted:

I'm back at working away at Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I'm about halfway through the story. I forgot how addicting this game is. I'd say it's the best AC game out of the whole series. It probably helps that I'm a history nerd and one of my favourite history eras is the golden age of piracy.

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,900. Posted:

Just downloaded Urban Trials Freestyle (3DS eShop). While not my most wanted eShop title, it's been on my wishlist for awhile and decided the $1.99 sale price was too good to pass up.

It's been pretty fun so far. The physics take a bit to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's really fun. I'm also impressed with how the game looks. With how detailed, complex, and intricate the levels are (complete with evolving environments), I'm astounded it's no more than a little over 600 blocks.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)