Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,688

luigifan624

Im playing Tomodachi Life, then it's back to either Mario Kart 8 or Pokemon X.

luigifan624

Monntie

I was playing PSASBR, however, I got bored because my friends are jerks.

~Omnibenevolence~

steamhare

I've been playing FTL. It's somehow both relaxing and exciting, and it combines base building and roguelike stuff in a way that doesn't have a stupid learning curve or soul crushing difficulty.

steamhare

Brutapode89

EarthBound on Wii U's Virtual Console. I'm to Happy Happy Village.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

CanisWolfred

I can't decide whether or not I want to finish Earthbound or Mother 3 first. Do I go with the better game first so at least I know I've played the best? Or do I play the lesser game and enjoy it for what it is before I'm spoiled by the better game? I really can't decide...I made some progress in both recently, too...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can't decide whether or not I want to finish Earthbound or Mother 3 first. Do I go with the better game first so at least I know I've played the best? Or do I play the lesser game and enjoy it for what it is before I'm spoiled by the better game? I really can't decide...I made some progress in both recently, too...

For all the faults it has, and there's a lot of them, Earthbound has a lot of charm and comedy that makes up for it, at least IMO. I think you'd have a hard time ever going back and playing Earthbound after Mother 3, so I'd play through Earthbound first just to experience it.

Dave24

Rogue Legacy, Diablo 3: RoS (my god this game is awesome with expansion!), Mario Kart 8 (another awesome game on Wii U from the series I never cared about...), Watch Dogs, Inafmous: Second Son, MGS5: GZ, Strider

Dave24

DreamyViridi

Processing through Mario Golf: World Tour. Recently completed most of the Star Coin challenges, and now... Moon Coins...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RevolverLink

I'm trying to get back into Peace Walker, which I was only a couple of hours into before Mass Effect entered my life and quickly devoured all of my gaming time for nearly a month. Might get started on Tales of Xillia too - because it's not like I don't already have several dozen half-finished JRPGs as it is...

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Gamecubed

I'm back at working away at Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I'm about halfway through the story. I forgot how addicting this game is. I'd say it's the best AC game out of the whole series. It probably helps that I'm a history nerd and one of my favourite history eras is the golden age of piracy.

Gamecubed

RR529

Just downloaded Urban Trials Freestyle (3DS eShop). While not my most wanted eShop title, it's been on my wishlist for awhile and decided the $1.99 sale price was too good to pass up.

It's been pretty fun so far. The physics take a bit to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's really fun. I'm also impressed with how the game looks. With how detailed, complex, and intricate the levels are (complete with evolving environments), I'm astounded it's no more than a little over 600 blocks.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Brodeany

Rayman Legends, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Fallout 3. Too many games at once....

B.Glover

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4449-7130 | Nintendo Network ID: Brodeany | Twitter:

mamp

I'm juggling between Fire Emblem Awakening (I'm at the end but I wanna learn every skill from every job [including the DLC jobs] for every character and I got lazy and stopped playing but I'm trying to get through it), Brothers, Senran Kagura Burst, Dual Destinies, Shovel Knight, Steam World Dig, Kirby's Dreamland 2, oracle of ages/seasons.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Latte

As of late, most of my gaming time has been spent playing FFTactics:WOTL, Gravity Rush, and FFX on my Vita. I'm also replaying Tales of Xillia with my brother.

My Webcomic

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4621-2718 | Nintendo Network ID: TurnipTerritory

4stringsteve

Dot hack: part 3 outbreak. Almost done with the four parts!

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

RR529

Just unlocked the first "Challenge" track in Urban Trials Freestyle, and infuriating doesn't even begin to describe what's found within.

Naturally, it's a very challenging game even within the normal tracks, being a physics based platformer, and it's mostly fair (other than the levels having SO much detail it can sometimes be distracting), but in this "challenge" mode, you also have to drive on the walls & ceiling, which requires you to TILT your 3DS every which way, all the while expecting you to traverse the usual obstacles with expert precision.

The normal tracks (of which there are 20) are all very challenging in a good way, and are fun if you're into this kind of thing, but these challenge ones are ill concieved (I don't think I'll try unlocking the other 4).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

TheKingOfTown

Blacklight Retribution, Infamous Second Son, Mario Kart 8, and Metroid Fusion.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic