General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,821 to 1,840 of 1,997

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

1,821. Posted:

I have just started playing GTA 5 again and I will soon complete the main story and I have also started Skyrim.

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,822. Posted:

Don't have the funds for anything new right now, so I'm digging back into some of my current collection.

During the day I've been getting back into Mario Kart 7 for some online & to try & beat my best time trial runs, and during the night (when I know I won't be bothered), I continue to dig into my second playthrough of Tales of the Abyss. When I just have a few minutes to kill, I relax with some Arc Style: Solitaire 3D.

Saving up, so hopefully I'll be able to grab something new for the summer (still haven't used that "25% off my next used purchase" coupon GameStop gave me for my birthday either, so that's probably when I'll use it).

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

1,823. Posted:

I'm on a bit of a JRPG binge, so I'm playing Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (Vita) and Bravely Default (3DS) this weekend.

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,824. Posted:

I'm taking a brief break from Bravely Default. Partly because Alternis whooped my butt and I've been doing a lot of JP grinding (thank you, Growth Egg!) lately in order to have classes/abilities more suitable for the fight, but mostly because I want to spend time with my new PS3 and The Last of Us, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

And I still play Spelunky almost every day. Because I secretly hate myself.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,825. Posted:

Arkham Origins: It's like City but not as good aka what everyone ever expected. Works for me I guess.

Virtue's Last Reward: Glad I was able to find a copy of this, been about a year since I beat the previous game. Can't wait to see how crazy it gets in the true ending/s.

Crimson Shroud: The skeleton mage nonsense is the worst and nearly killed this for me. Otherwise interesting title but whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired immediately.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,826. Posted:

@kkslider5552000 - VRL gets nuts in all the right ways. There was definitely at least one ending that literally had me yelling "Holy ****!" and staring in complete disbelief for a solid minute afterward.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

BearClaus

1,827. Posted:

In the small windows of free time I get, I've been clearing S ranks and Omochao missions in Sonic Lost World on Wii U or playing Beyond Oasis on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Beyond Oasis is beyond awesome! Well not really, but it is pretty good. It combines the good aspects of 2D top-down Zelda with the good aspects of beat 'em ups, resulting in a fun game that, unlike those two categories, can actually hold my attention.

BearClaus

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

WesCash

1,828. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

And I still play Spelunky almost every day. Because I secretly hate myself.

I'm the same way with FTL right now. I may go back to Spelunky at some point though. I still need to get to Hell...

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,829. Posted:

Decided to start Oot (3D) again > Youtubed glitches > Got 80% through the game in a few hours. XD

Must've completed the shadow temple in about 5 minutes, lol.

(Completed the game about 100 times, so no, I'm not ruining it :P)

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,830. Posted:

Been playing alot of Heroes of the Storm lately on PC. This game is seriously addicting. After playing this game I can see why MOBA's have become so popular.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,831. Posted:

Picross e

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,832. Posted:

After a long break, I've picked Red Dead Redemption (360) back up.

It's getting a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. There are some things that are annoying (duels & missions where you have to ride at high speed & shoot), but everything else has been really fun. Just finished up the Mexico story arc, and now I'm headed into New Elizabeth (really can't wait to get there, as it's looking like it'll be the most civilized & technologically advanced part of the game world, which should provide an interesting contrast to where I've been previously).

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

SuperPokefan95

1,833. Posted:

I've been playing a lot of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl story mode on Normal. I've beaten most of the optional bosses but I still need to beat the fire dragon and the suped-up final boss. The 6th Stratum is also a pain in the butt with all the status afflicting enemies and ridiculously powerful FOEs. Nonetheless, I will persist and get through it eventually.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,834. Posted:

I'm mostly playing Yakuza 3 right now, with occasional Rayman Legends and Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Edition sessions here and there.

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

1,835. Posted:

I just got/started playing Disney's Magical World, as I haven't gotten myself a game in a while >_<.
And I was worried I wouldn't like it, (but got it anyway(?) but I ADORE IT. I can see myself playing this for a while.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,836. Posted:

Pikmin 2 Wii. I'm seeing why a lotta people love this game since it's so expensive. Lucky for me I found this for $5, heh.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,837. Posted:

Chrono Cross - Just returned to the Home World for the first time
Soul Blazer - Up to Area 6.
Shin Megami Tensei - In Ginza grinding. I suppose I should figure out where to go next, but I'm too addicted to demon fusing.
Suikoden - About halfway through I guess. The second assault just failed, so now I'm doing recon. Got about 40 people so far.
Sly 2 - Wanted to play the series in order, but my bro made the correct decision to skip the first game and go straight to 2. Finished the first chapter.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

HylianJowi

1,838. Posted:

Replaying Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 on PSN.

HylianJowi

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9360-6763 | Nintendo Network ID: JowiStinks | Twitter: HylianJowi

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,839. Posted:

After finishing MGS1 and MGS3, I'm now working on Metal Gear Solid 2 HD Edition. I'm also debating whether or not to get started on my copy of Tales of Xillia, despite my playthrough of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch being on hold, and my on-off relationship with Bravely Default.

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Dave24

1,840. Posted:

D3: Reaper of Souls - I can't believe that they fixed the whole game with this expansion, and not only that, but made it more fun then I expected.

Also Child of Light and XCOM

Dave24