General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,761 to 1,780 of 1,937

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,761. Posted:

according to my backloggery 10 games......
but today, only Steel Diver Sub Wars, Megaman Battle Network 6 and Pokémon Y(maybe any other game that has online multiplayer but only if the guys in my friendlist also want to)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Artwark

1,762. Posted:

Right now, I'm playing Phantasy star 2 and I'm still in the first half of the game......... :P

So far its good. Only thing I hate is the random encounters.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

1,763. Posted:

I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto 5 as I have decided its time to complete it as its been out for a while now and I've had it since release day :P

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,764. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

Right now, I'm playing Phantasy star 2 and I'm still in the first half of the game......... :P

So far its good. Only thing I hate is the random encounters.

There's a lot more to hate than that, the combat is borderline broken...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

1,765. Posted:

Check my sig. The games I'm playing are always there.

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,766. Posted:

Decided to play the original Donkey Kong Country to see if it's still as bad as I remembered. For the most part it was going pretty good...until I got to the first Mine cart level. Holy god that level is awful. They put the check point way too early, and the level itself is much too long. And later games supposedly are even worse with their Mine cart levels. Also the game doesn't save when you beat the boss...why?!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

1,767. Posted:

I recently got my PS2 games shipped up to me from my parent's house and I busted open a few classics like Sly Cooper, Persona 4, and Ico, but instead of playing those games I put in the first Incredible Hulk movie game. Surprisingly not the worst movie license game but it is sooooooooooooo repetitive.

Besides putting myself through that shenanigan I'm finishing my Hero mode run of Link Between Worlds, which makes me wish the game was a little longer. Also I'm finally playing Pikmin 3, didn't even start it though I got it at Christmas.

Edited on by MuchoMochi

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,768. Posted:

Street Fighter x Tekken on Vita and Strider on PS4.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

SkillToad

1,769. Posted:

Playing Wind Waker HD and it's my first time playing this Zelda title at all, believe it or not. I'm loving it so far!

SkillToad

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,770. Posted:

Mostly relaxing with Arc Style: Solitaire as of late.

It's not anywhere near as bad as the NL review made it out to be.

Sure, it's just a no-frills Solitaire game, so if you already have Solitaire on your 3DS in some form there's no reason to consider it, but I haven't ran into any of the technical issues the review mentioned, so I have no idea how they came to the conclusion that it was broken (both the button & touch controls have worked fine for me these past few days, with not a single hiccup).

I'm almost convinced that they just trashed the game because they knew it was one most here could care less about, and figured the review would get more attention if they played up (made up?) the issues for a humorous "bad" game review. I've honestly never felt that way about a NL review before, and am a bit disappointed in them...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,771. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Decided to play the original Donkey Kong Country to see if it's still as bad as I remembered. For the most part it was going pretty good...until I got to the first Mine cart level. Holy god that level is awful. They put the check point way too early, and the level itself is much too long. And later games supposedly are even worse with their Mine cart levels. Also the game doesn't save when you beat the boss...why?!

I finally beat the Mine Cart level after no less than 20 tries, and then I find that I can't save, and I game overed on a cheap jump in the very next level. Wow. I'm totally done with this game.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

brewsky

1,772. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I finally beat the Mine Cart level after no less than 20 tries, and then I find that I can't save, and I game overed on a cheap jump in the very next level. Wow. I'm totally done with this game.

Could've used the warp. There's a warp in every level in the first two worlds.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

cookiex

1,773. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The only way you can save the game (at least in the SNES version) is by going to Candy's Save Point which is usually before the boss. It's pretty inconvenient in hindsight.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,774. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Could've used the warp. There's a warp in every level in the first two worlds.

A what? Looks it Up

Untitled
Untitled

How the hell was I supposed to find a magical warp point at the bottom of a bottemless pit?! It looks like it's at a certain point of the cliff, too.

It's official, I hate this game.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,775. Posted:

Used the trick, and made it to level 4 of world 2 before game overing twice. I would've made it farther, but I was having trouble with this one jump on level 1...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Megajack

1,776. Posted:

All this Donkey Kong Country talk is making me want to retry it now. I never really liked it either... felt like a watered down version of Mario to me.

Anyways... I'm currently playing Castlevania:SOTN, and I'll be starting up Halo 4 later this week... Oh, and I've been playing Pikmin 3 quite a bit too.

Edited on by Megajack

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,777. Posted:

Was playing Tropical Freeze, but I decided to go back and record another favorite level (mine cart, of course. xD ) to upload on Youtube, now I'm just...sitting around waiting on dinner. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,778. Posted:

mega wrote:

All this Donkey Kong Country talk is making me want to retry it now. I never really liked it either... felt like a watered down version of Mario to me.

To me it feels more like a Super Mario World that's less obtuse and frustrating. Still nowhere near my favorite platformer, but it is enjoyable. I just think I'd like it more if I could save after a level. Actually, that's my qualm with a lot of Super Nintendo games before they went portable...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,779. Posted:

Now that I think of it, I NEVER did beat DKC3 yet...dunno what causes me to stop playing. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,780. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

mega wrote:

To me it feels more like a Super Mario World that's less obtuse and frustrating. Still nowhere near my favorite platformer, but it is enjoyable. I just think I'd like it more if I could save after a level. Actually, that's my qualm with a lot of Super Nintendo games before they went portable...

Yeah, I've always disliked that aspect of DKC (even though I like it as a whole).

Still not as bad as Crash Bandicoot though, where you can only save in bonus stages, that is if you actually make it to the end of the bonus stage (as they get progressively more difficult as the game goes on).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)