Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,756

GuSolarFlare

according to my backloggery 10 games......
but today, only Steel Diver Sub Wars, Megaman Battle Network 6 and Pokémon Y(maybe any other game that has online multiplayer but only if the guys in my friendlist also want to)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Socar

Right now, I'm playing Phantasy star 2 and I'm still in the first half of the game.........

So far its good. Only thing I hate is the random encounters.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Nathan_Wv10

I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto 5 as I have decided its time to complete it as its been out for a while now and I've had it since release day

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Artwark wrote:

Right now, I'm playing Phantasy star 2 and I'm still in the first half of the game.........

So far its good. Only thing I hate is the random encounters.

There's a lot more to hate than that, the combat is borderline broken...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

Decided to play the original Donkey Kong Country to see if it's still as bad as I remembered. For the most part it was going pretty good...until I got to the first Mine cart level. Holy god that level is awful. They put the check point way too early, and the level itself is much too long. And later games supposedly are even worse with their Mine cart levels. Also the game doesn't save when you beat the boss...why?!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

MuchoMochi

I recently got my PS2 games shipped up to me from my parent's house and I busted open a few classics like Sly Cooper, Persona 4, and Ico, but instead of playing those games I put in the first Incredible Hulk movie game. Surprisingly not the worst movie license game but it is sooooooooooooo repetitive.

Besides putting myself through that shenanigan I'm finishing my Hero mode run of Link Between Worlds, which makes me wish the game was a little longer. Also I'm finally playing Pikmin 3, didn't even start it though I got it at Christmas.

Edited on by MuchoMochi

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

Gamer83

Street Fighter x Tekken on Vita and Strider on PS4.

Gamer83

SkillToad

Playing Wind Waker HD and it's my first time playing this Zelda title at all, believe it or not. I'm loving it so far!

SkillToad

RR529

Mostly relaxing with Arc Style: Solitaire as of late.

It's not anywhere near as bad as the NL review made it out to be.

Sure, it's just a no-frills Solitaire game, so if you already have Solitaire on your 3DS in some form there's no reason to consider it, but I haven't ran into any of the technical issues the review mentioned, so I have no idea how they came to the conclusion that it was broken (both the button & touch controls have worked fine for me these past few days, with not a single hiccup).

I'm almost convinced that they just trashed the game because they knew it was one most here could care less about, and figured the review would get more attention if they played up (made up?) the issues for a humorous "bad" game review. I've honestly never felt that way about a NL review before, and am a bit disappointed in them...

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Decided to play the original Donkey Kong Country to see if it's still as bad as I remembered. For the most part it was going pretty good...until I got to the first Mine cart level. Holy god that level is awful. They put the check point way too early, and the level itself is much too long. And later games supposedly are even worse with their Mine cart levels. Also the game doesn't save when you beat the boss...why?!

I finally beat the Mine Cart level after no less than 20 tries, and then I find that I can't save, and I game overed on a cheap jump in the very next level. Wow. I'm totally done with this game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Yoshi

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I finally beat the Mine Cart level after no less than 20 tries, and then I find that I can't save, and I game overed on a cheap jump in the very next level. Wow. I'm totally done with this game.

Could've used the warp. There's a warp in every level in the first two worlds.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

cookiex

CanisWolfred wrote:

The only way you can save the game (at least in the SNES version) is by going to Candy's Save Point which is usually before the boss. It's pretty inconvenient in hindsight.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CanisWolfred

brewsky wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Could've used the warp. There's a warp in every level in the first two worlds.

A what? Looks it Up

Untitled
Untitled

How the hell was I supposed to find a magical warp point at the bottom of a bottemless pit?! It looks like it's at a certain point of the cliff, too.

It's official, I hate this game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Spagem

All this Donkey Kong Country talk is making me want to retry it now. I never really liked it either... felt like a watered down version of Mario to me.

Anyways... I'm currently playing Castlevania:SOTN, and I'll be starting up Halo 4 later this week... Oh, and I've been playing Pikmin 3 quite a bit too.

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Megumi_Sagano

Was playing Tropical Freeze, but I decided to go back and record another favorite level (mine cart, of course. xD ) to upload on Youtube, now I'm just...sitting around waiting on dinner. lol

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

mega wrote:

All this Donkey Kong Country talk is making me want to retry it now. I never really liked it either... felt like a watered down version of Mario to me.

To me it feels more like a Super Mario World that's less obtuse and frustrating. Still nowhere near my favorite platformer, but it is enjoyable. I just think I'd like it more if I could save after a level. Actually, that's my qualm with a lot of Super Nintendo games before they went portable...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Megumi_Sagano

Now that I think of it, I NEVER did beat DKC3 yet...dunno what causes me to stop playing. lol

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

mega wrote:

To me it feels more like a Super Mario World that's less obtuse and frustrating. Still nowhere near my favorite platformer, but it is enjoyable. I just think I'd like it more if I could save after a level. Actually, that's my qualm with a lot of Super Nintendo games before they went portable...

Yeah, I've always disliked that aspect of DKC (even though I like it as a whole).

Still not as bad as Crash Bandicoot though, where you can only save in bonus stages, that is if you actually make it to the end of the bonus stage (as they get progressively more difficult as the game goes on).

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic