General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,741 to 1,760 of 1,994

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,741. Posted:

I'm trying to wrap up both the DLC case of Dual Destinies and the Bravely Default demo before next Friday.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

1,742. Posted:

The Wind Waker HD. Nuff said.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,743. Posted:

Got Gravity Rush yesterday so enjoying that while also finishing up SM3DW and Tearaway.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,744. Posted:

Super Mario 3D World, it is slowly driving me insane getting 100%...

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

mimi85

1,745. Posted:

At the moment, I am playing Shining Force on Gba. I have not owned a Genesis since last october and this game is a finde opportunity to enjoy the first strategic Shining game.

mimi85

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

1,746. Posted:

Back to Fire Emblem: Awakening until Bravely Default is released here. >.> I hate the wait.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,747. Posted:

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. Also going through Super Mario Galaxy again with my nephew. Such a brilliant game...

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

1,748. Posted:

Animal Crossing New Leaf every single day so far… I need help!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,749. Posted:

Double Dragon II: The Revenge - (NES)....Tonight that is. B-)

Untitled

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Freakazoid

1,750. Posted:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate it got me in its grip again....

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,751. Posted:

LOZ oracle of ages

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,752. Posted:

Pokémon Y!!!!!!!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

1,753. Posted:

Earthbound.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

1,754. Posted:

I've been feeling nostalgic by playing Call of Duty 2 and the first Assassin's Creed the past few days.
The rest of February will be consumed by the upcoming Fable Anniversary and Bravely Default.

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,755. Posted:

Xenoblade. Finishing my 2nd run of the game.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,756. Posted:

Just splurged on the Level-5 sale on the eShop, so with that combined with Steel Diver: Sub Wars, I've got my plate full.

The Starship Damrey - Haven't started this yet.

Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - Haven't played much of it yet, but it's simply gorgeous, and it'll be a great game to cozy down with like a good book. Also the card game kinda hits my nostalgia spot for Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Bugs VS Tanks - It feels good to have a decent tank game on my 3DS. Controls are a tad wonky, but other than that this should be enjoyable enough to spend my time with. It looks to have lots of missions, unlockables, and other neat extras, so that's nice. Definitely worth a try at the $3 sale price.

Steel Diver: Sub Wars - This is perhaps the biggest surprise. It's filled to the brim with top notch production values, and I've been playing it off & on all day. The online multiplayer is awesome (when it doesn't kick you off). Will definitely get the premium version next time I save up the cash.

Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Been playing this since last Sunday. I'm actually at the final battle with Veran now, but have gotten sidetracked with my splurge, lol.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,757. Posted:

Been mostly playing

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)

Mostly with my son. I need to still finish up A Link Between Worlds but lately I haven't been in the mood much to play video games.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Spectator

1,758. Posted:

Pokemon Y, Baldur's Gate 2, and a Link Between Worlds

Spectator

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,759. Posted:

ok... so i have quite a few games i haven't played yet.. and i'm currently finishing them one after another
currently playing Zelda: Link's Awakening DX and then.. -> Super Mario Bros. 3 -> Super Metroid -> Zelda: A Link Between Worlds -> Animal Crossing: New Leaf (i'll try it out for a bit) -> Fire Emblem: Awakening -> Pokemon X

this month i'll also be buying Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Banished ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920/?snr=1_7_15__13 )
i'll download Steel Diver: Sub Wars as well, but i can't see myself playing this longer than a few minutes

oh and.. Thief will be released on february 25th, but i intend to play this on the ps4... so i have no intention of buying it yet (since i didn't buy a ps4 yet), but im really looking forward to it, loved the old thief-games :)

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

1,760. Posted:

For the first time in forever, my attention is directed at a single game. Usually I have a few on the go, but right now, I've been playing Bravely Default exclusively.

Lightning Returns arrived in the mail a couple of days ago and I played it for about 5 minutes... not a fantastic first impression. I think I'm pretty done with any FF game featuring Tetsuya Nomura's name anywhere in the opening credits. That guy is a plague.

Edited on by SpookyMeths

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?