General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,681. Posted:

Right now i'm juggling between quite a few games.

Little King's Story (Wii)
Etrian Odyssey (DS)
Wolfenstein 3D (Steam)
Hotline Miami (Steam)

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

1,682. Posted:

way too many...

>> Xbox 360
Forza 4
Minecraft

>> 3DS
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master

>> Vita
Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Ys: Memories of Celceta

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,683. Posted:

Going for quick matches on Team Fortress 2, while drinking café con leche to keep me warm. :) I haven't played it for 3 weeks now. But first, there's a update for it.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,684. Posted:

Left 4 Dead 2 (PC). My nephew has it on his 360, but Valve made the PC version for free. Thanks Valve. :D

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,685. Posted:

Persona 4 Golden, and right at the end of the year it could very well become my favourite game I've played this year. 10 hours in, and I've enjoyed every second of it. Its worth getting a Vita for, seriously.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,686. Posted:

I'm really glad they rereleased P4 on a system that has fewer games and a lot more current attention, so it could get the attention it deserved. I thought it was great on the PS2, but so were a lot of games, and it just tended to get overlooked.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,687. Posted:

I've started playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (it feels like so long since a Zelda game last gave me the freedom to explore like this) and the DLC case of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,688. Posted:

Dragon quest 9

That's right finally digging in my backlog.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,689. Posted:

XCOM: Enemy Within - Still doing tutorials after a couple of hours, I kinda need it, though, this is a very complicated game.

3D Space Harrier - last attempt I made it to stage 8 (9?)

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,690. Posted:

I'm also playing Spelunky, which I bought off of Steam earlier this evening.

It is destroying me.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,691. Posted:

Red Dead Redemption (360) - just got for Christmas. Haven't had any time to play it today, so I only have the hour's worth I got in last night.

Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - This is a replay. Started it back in October, and I usually play through a couple dungeons worth of gameplay, then get distracted by something else (this time it is games that support Miiverse, lol)

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

1,692. Posted:

I'm currently bouncing around between what seems like all my games lol. NES Remix, 3D Streets of Rage, 3D World, MK, 3D Land, ALBW, NSMB2.....shorts bursts of everything!

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,693. Posted:

I'm playing VVVVVV, New Leaf, ACIV, AA5 and now some Wonderful 101. For the next few weeks I plan to play some more Rayman Legends and Borderlands, and start Sonic Lost World, Zelda:ALBW, SMTIV, maybe Path of Exile and have I mentioned I'm an insane person? Because I clearly am if I want to get into Path of Exile considering all of this. Maybe I should replay Xenoblade too, that would make complete sense right now!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,694. Posted:

I got back into playing Crash Bandicoot: Warped. The Time Trials are still super fun. :D

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,695. Posted:

I found out that a certain someone finally finished translating Ys V, so I went and played that for an hour or so. So far it's eeeeeeeeh, okay. It's not the worst Ys game - that title goes to Ys 3 - but it's slower than the rest of the series, and while having an attack button, a block button, and jump button are nice, the combat is still pretty one-note so far, and probably will be until I get more magic. Unless I'm wrong, all you every use for your basic attack is your sword, and magic is the only bit of complexity you get. In the end it feels like Secret of Mana or Zelda, minus the variety. It's still fun, but I doubt it'll win me over anytime soon.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,696. Posted:

Pokémon Y and MH3U

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,697. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

that title goes to Ys 3

D:

I like Ys 3. It's the only one I've played at all and it was a while ago, but from what I played it was kinda like if I actually enjoyed Zelda 2.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

moomoo

1,698. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I found out that a certain someone finally finished translating Ys V, so I went and played that for an hour or so. So far it's eeeeeeeeh, okay. It's not the worst Ys game - that title goes to Ys 3 - but it's slower than the rest of the series, and while having an attack button, a block button, and jump button are nice, the combat is still pretty one-note so far, and probably will be until I get more magic. Unless I'm wrong, all you every use for your basic attack is your sword, and magic is the only bit of complexity you get. In the end it feels like Secret of Mana or Zelda, minus the variety. It's still fun, but I doubt it'll win me over anytime soon.

I can tell you right now, it probably won't win you over. Ys V got the setting and story right, but everything else? Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh... It's often seen as the game that nearly tore apart the Falcom fanbase, as well as the reason it took nearly a decade to see another Ys game. So take that for what you will. I agree that it's better than Ys 3 though. Hopefully Ys 5 gets the same treatment 3 got in that it gets a remake that completely fixes all of the original's faults, turning it into what is often debated as one of the best Ys games.

Frankly, from where I stand, the only Ys game the west didn't get that is worth playing is the non-cannon version of Ys IV on the Turbografx/PC Engine. Such sweet music. Oh, and the game's good too. :p

Speaking of Ys IV, I'm playing and loving Ys: Memories of Celceta right now. I'm switching between that and Persona 4 Golden over the break. It's a fun time indeed.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

1,699. Posted:

currently? having loads of fun with Pikmin 3 and WWHD, but almost no fun at all with Mario 3D World. i played and didn't like 3D Land, but i thought this new game would be an improvement, but it isn't. also, Earthbound is still amazing. playing a ROM of Mother 3 as well.

Blue, Blue.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,700. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

that title goes to Ys 3

D:

I like Ys 3. It's the only one I've played at all and it was a while ago, but from what I played it was kinda like if I actually enjoyed Zelda 2.

I've tried a dozen different times on different platforms, and I can't get past the first level. I honestly don't know if its even playable...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~