General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,954

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,661. Posted:

Finally beating Fallout 3

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,662. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Contrast (PS4)
Resogun (PS4)
Gears of War (360)

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

mimi85

1,663. Posted:

I played Fire Emblem: Awakening (3ds) for some weeks and I have just finished it.
And now I am playing Zelda: A Link between worlds.

mimi85

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,664. Posted:

Since it was Steam's featured deal yesterday, I decided to give Hotline Miami a try... and then proceeded to finish it in basically one long sitting.

I can't remember the last time I did that.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Mikky

1,665. Posted:

On 3DS, I'm playing Super Mario 3D Land and Pokémon Y. Of course, I still play New Leaf, which I will do for years to come. On Wii U, I am playing 3D World. I also just got Brawl for Wii, so I play that from time to time.

Mikky

Nintendo Network ID: Mikky-H

AuthorMessage

DanMan82

1,666. Posted:

Trying to juggle these games:
Majora's Mask
Batman: Arkham Origins
Super Mario 3D World (hopefully I will get this game this Saturday)
AC IV (when I do get it)
Earthbound
Splinter Cell Blacklist
And many more games I still have in my back log.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

AuthorMessage

renaryuugufan92

1,667. Posted:

Super Mario 3D World (40+hours and counting)
Zelda: ALBW
Style Savvy: Trendsetters (over 100+ hours so far!)
Resi Evil Revelations -3DS- 10th playthrough.

3DS Friendcode: 0001-3400-5874 | NNID: Nick-kun13 | Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & Alienware 17
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, original DS, 3DS, 3DS XL

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,668. Posted:

Untitled
This game was freaking hard for a Disney game. I remember dying a lot in the 2nd level, the one with the ostrich (people who'd played it, you know what I'm talking about) better yet, here's a video:

Hard Mode (the way I used to play it when I was a kid)

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

1,669. Posted:

My time is being sucked up by Terraria. Man, that game pulls you in and doesn't let go.

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

1,670. Posted:

I've just got Rune Factory 4 in the mail yesterday and I'm loving every second of it.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,671. Posted:

I received Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask as a birthday present back in March, and only in the last week have I actually started playing it. Hopefully I can wrap the main story up before Christmas, but my addiction to many of the downloadable puzzles keeps getting in the way.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

MasterChordles

1,672. Posted:

Rayman Legends, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Mario Kart 7 to get myself ready for Mario Kart 8

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,673. Posted:

So yeah, GTAV Online with my brother is like, the best thing ever. He randomly got $300 Million dollars from a hacker, so he's just been spending money on random things. We played for 3 straight hours today. In this session we:

• Bought a Bike and rode it up a bunch of mountains, occasionally up near-vertical slopes and off cliffs (only to somehow survive)
  • I blew up the bike. In an effort to find a new car, I ran out into the middle of nowhere.
  • Got landed on by a random helicopter, which sparked a gang war. In the middle of nowhere.
  • Bought a fancy car to look for train tracks
  • Repeatedly got lost and crashed into things until the car was undriveable...at which point we found the train tracks.
  • Said train tracks were right next to a Dump/Race Track, so we bought several Giant Dump Trucks in an effort to see what would win: Dump Truck, or train?
  • After multiple tries and repeated assualts from police and player killers, we determined that the train wins every time.
  • Then we bought a jet ski, but it was at the harbor, which was very far away.
  • Then a random user came out of nowhere and chauffeured us all the way to the harbor, destroying every pole-like object in his wake.
  • He even got on the Jet Ski with us, so we decided to repay his kindness by taking the beaching the Jet Ski in a random area and seeing what he does.
  • What he did was follow us like a dog. He went where we went, jumped off bridges when we jumped, threw grenades when we accidentally threw grenades and almost killed ourselves. It was great. We had a real connection.
  • Then we bought a plane since we were right by the airport, in which case our friend shot us and stole our plane. It's like the story of old Yeller, if Yeller had the gun. And stole our plane.
  • We then bought another plane, which we used so we could parashoot onto a tall building and start randomly putting hits out on people, where no one could get us.
  • Then we got bored and jumped off.

And those are just the highlights. It was a very fun night.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,674. Posted:

I've mostly been playing a mix of New Leaf, ACIV and Duel Destinies. And some Borderlands.

So unfortunately barring playing an FPS that isn't Bioshock Infinite, not playing Mario for a while means playing the most obvious games I could play...oh well...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,675. Posted:

Pokemon Y and NES Remix right now. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

eaglebob345

1,676. Posted:

The Last Story and Spectrobes: Origins. These are some great games. I really wish Disney Interactive Studios would make a 3DS and/or Wii U Spectrobes game, and, I can't wait for Mistwalker's next title.

eaglebob345

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,677. Posted:

shadow of the colossus

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Warruz

1,678. Posted:

To Many ATM

Phoenix Wright DD
Donkey Kong Country 3D
Super Mario 3D World
Fire Emblem Awakening
ZombiU

Also have some games on my Steam List that are all partially completed

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,679. Posted:

3DS - Nothing, waiting for my Link Between Worlds copy.
Wii U - Nothing, waiting for my Super Mario 3D World copy.
PC - Hearthstone and Awesomenauts.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,680. Posted:

I'm giving Fire Emblem: Scared Stones another chance after I lost interest from permadeath. With a bit more knowledge about the mechanics, I'll hopefully get further this time.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200