General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,501. Posted:

even though i bought Tomb Raider retail....(got the dvd right here..) - i still have to download the game via steam... so annoying, especially since my internet sucks right now, so it takes hours.....

therefore i just bought Mega Man 2 and i'm playing it for the first time right now (if i remember correctly) while waiting for the Tomb Raider download to finish
it's absolutely awesome, i'm really enjoying it.

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,502. Posted:

Current I am trading off between Left 4 Dead 2 and SotN.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,503. Posted:

Romeo wrote:

fire emblem awakening won't arrive in europe until late april : (
how is it?

oh and how are Spirit Tracks and Code of Princess?

Fire Emblem: Awakening - I'm hardly a SRPG connoisseur, but I've really enjoyed my time with it so far. Whether you're new to the series or a hardened veteran, the game gives the player a wide variety of ways to play.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - I think it's a good game, but not necessarily a good Zelda game, if that makes any sense. How much you like it will largely depend on how receptive you are to stylus-only controls and traveling the overworld via train.

Code of Princess - The story and characters are light, goofy fun and the actual beat 'em up gameplay is pretty fast-paced and engaging (and every stage is pretty short and portable-friendly), though I imagine that the game would become tedious in larger play sessions. I still haven't had a chance to embarrass myself in the multiplayer modes, unfortunately.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,504. Posted:

I'm trying to get some overforged Rathian armor in Monster Hunter Tri before the server shutdown.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

1,505. Posted:

Tales of Graces F - and loving every second of it... :D

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,506. Posted:

so yea..
finally playing the new Tomb Raider.. and it's absolutely breathtaking - what a fantastic game!
this absolutely amazing reboot of the series is exactly what Tomb Raider needed.

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,507. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Romeo wrote:

fire emblem awakening won't arrive in europe until late april : (
how is it?

oh and how are Spirit Tracks and Code of Princess?

Fire Emblem: Awakening - I'm hardly a SRPG connoisseur, but I've really enjoyed my time with it so far. Whether you're new to the series or a hardened veteran, the game gives the player a wide variety of ways to play.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - I think it's a good game, but not necessarily a good Zelda game, if that makes any sense. How much you like it will largely depend on how receptive you are to stylus-only controls and traveling the overworld via train.

Code of Princess - The story and characters are light, goofy fun and the actual beat 'em up gameplay is pretty fast-paced and engaging (and every stage is pretty short and portable-friendly), though I imagine that the game would become tedious in larger play sessions. I still haven't had a chance to embarrass myself in the multiplayer modes, unfortunately.

thanks a lot!
really appreciate it

just finished tomb raider..... and it was absolutely amazing... what a fantastic game, breathtaking - highly recommended
a much needed reboot to the series and an awesome one at that
i hope it won't take too long for the next Tomb Raider to get released, but one thing is certain: i will pre order it immediately.

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Prof3ssorMGW

1,508. Posted:

Mainly Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Also Sonic Racing Transformed. Waiting for NFS Most Wanted.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,509. Posted:

Chrono Trigger on Wii's Virtual Console. I'm to the Black Omen! ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Knux

1,510. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros. U and Mega Man.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,511. Posted:

Do you know what? :)

I FINISHED CHRONO TRIGGER!!!!!!! :D

Only on the Wii's Virtual Console. ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

1,512. Posted:

Fire Emblem 6 - Started a second playthrough since it's been quite awhile since I originally went through the game.

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,513. Posted:

I'm currently playing 3D Dot Game Heroes and Wario Land 2. I finally made it through the Water Temple in 3D Dot Game Heroes, which was being a real pain simply because I didn't understand the legend on the map (Silver Keys go into...Gold Doors? What???). Now I'm stuck on the Boss. This game has some incredibly difficult bosses that would give any Zelda game a run for its money. I may have to upgrade my sword...something I've keep putting off doing for quite some time...

In Wario Land 2, I made it to the Second Chapter (or was it Story? I'm on the 6th level, basically). I played through the first 5 or so levels in one sitting, I only shut off because I needed a break.

lightbringer wrote:

Fire Emblem 6 - Started a second playthrough since it's been quite awhile since I originally went through the game.

That's actually one of the few Fire Emblem games I enjoyed. I felt like it was very balanced difficulty-wise, at least at the beginning. Not too hard, yet not too boring. Still teaching you about the game, while still keeping you entertained. When it comes to strategy games, a balanced beginning is very important to me.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,514. Posted:

-I started up Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations a couple of days ago, in my on-going quest to re-play every Ace Attorney game before AA5 hits the eShop this fall (I might even sneak in a Ghost Trick re-play, if I have the time). I love the entire series, but I've been looking forward to this one for a while, as it's my favorite of the bunch.

-I've completed the first four worlds of Art of Balance TOUCH!, and I'm most of the way through World E. I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far, but I really wish I had some control over the camera. I feel like the game occasionally screws me out of some perfectly reasonable vertical-based solutions when the camera refuses to scroll up and let me place my final shape on top of the pile.

-And I've also been playing a lot of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for the last couple of weeks, mostly to further challenge my best scores and to max out my Rhythmia. Unsurprisingly, I'm still terrible at most Dark Notes and any non-FMS stages on Ultimate difficulty.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

1,515. Posted:

Currently playing Pushmo, Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D and Crimson Shroud
Pushmo is getting a bit difficult after Murals 2(finally).
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D trying to get every upgrade to level 3.
Crimson Shroud I'm at the 2nd chapter, enjoying the game so far though, love the Dungeon & Dragons feel it has, very retro table RPG stuff.

Edited on by Shotgunryugan

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,516. Posted:

Nothing much at the moment. I get on Kid Icarus: Uprising a bit each day for online, but that's it.

I've saved up close to $20 now, so I'm either going to save up to $40 & get Fire Emblem: Awakening, cave in & get Resident Evil: Revelations with what I have now, or download THE STARSHIP DAMREY once it's available (saving up what's left for my next purchase).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,517. Posted:

Thinking of playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney soon...just not sure when I'll find the time...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DRL

1,518. Posted:

Soooooooo many beat-em-ups and hack-n-slashers lately! Streets of Rage, Guardian Heroes, Golden Axe, Bayonetta, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Ninja Gaiden II. Thinking about picking up Dante's Inferno and Lollipop Chainsaw as well. This is how I heal when I'm home sick. :)

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Austroid

1,519. Posted:

Going back through Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, trying to find all the hidden Boos and get at least a 2-star rank in every stage.

Also attempting to reach the unholy 165 stars in Sonic Racing Transformed on the side. I will unlock you Reala and AGES!!

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
Currently playing: (Wii) Sonic and the Black Knight (3DS) Smash Bros. 4
What's more childish: A harmless, goofy sidekick? Or people with borderline-psychotic murder fantasies of said sidekick?

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

DRL

1,520. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

Also attempting to reach the unholy 165 stars in Sonic Racing Transformed on the side. I will unlock you Reala and AGES!!

AGES is AWESOME! He shouldn't be too hard to unlock. Playing in two-player mode seems to pacify the AI a bit.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage