Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 3,722

lightbringer

Fire Emblem Gaiden; good ole' strategy game goodness.

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

SqueakyTheBone

After taking a bit of a break, I recently got back into the older Castlevania games again. Always a blast, CVIII in particular!

What a freakin' tool, eh?

Wheels2050

Drone Tactics. Really enjoying it, so far!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

triforcepower73

Far Cry 2. My first Far Cry game. I like it so far. It's very different from any other game I've played before.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Anthem, Super Mario Oddysey
NNID: bryceybryce

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9651-1758 | Nintendo Network ID: bryceybryce

RandmPigGrenade

I'm playing mario party 2 on the wii!
This is my first post on the site! Glad I found a Nintendo fan site I just love nintendo!!!!

RandmPigGrenade

WesCash

I just started playing Hitman: Blood Money.
I'm really bad at stealth games but it's really satisfying when you finally figure out the perfect crime.

RandmPigGrenade wrote:

I'm playing mario party 2 on the wii!
This is my first post on the site! Glad I found a Nintendo fan site I just love nintendo!!!!

I love me some Mario Party 2. And welcome to the site!

Edited on by WesCash

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

TsunamiSensei

Etrian Odyssey IV.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Ralizah

Etrian Odyssey IV, although I'll also want to finish Devil Survivor soon. I figure I'll alternate between the two.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Romeo

well.. finished Liberation Maiden today

and i've got lucky... instead of tomorrow, it arrived today: Tomb Raider
so i'll be playing that in just a few minutes!! so excited

Romeo

RevolverLink

In the past week, I've spent time with Fire Emblem: Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Code of Princess, Civilization IV, Gunman Clive (which I beat the same day I bought - I think the last time I did that was back when Pokemon Snap came out) and Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut.

I'm probably playing too many games, really. Any time I play more than two games at once, I rarely finish any of them.

Avatar - Tsukino Usagi (Sailor Moon)
Currently Playing - Octopath Traveler, Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Romeo

fire emblem awakening won't arrive in europe until late april : (
how is it?

oh and how are Spirit Tracks and Code of Princess?

Romeo

shinesprite

Well I started DKCR this weekend, and I can honestly say that this is going to be a tough game. Perhaps it's that, before now, I hadn't really played a DK Country game. The character collisions will definiately take some getting used to (I must've died at least 15 times in a row to THE FIRST ENEMY . . . IN LEVEL 1!!).

Oh well, at least it's fun!

Currently Playing: Splatoon! & Sonic Generations

Splat

Spec Ops: The Line.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Reala

Trying to finish Mario's Picross, finding 8A on star course near impossible so far.

Reala

Aquilalex

Monster Hunter DEMO, very hype for this game already! :3

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Romeo

even though i bought Tomb Raider retail....(got the dvd right here..) - i still have to download the game via steam... so annoying, especially since my internet sucks right now, so it takes hours.....

therefore i just bought Mega Man 2 and i'm playing it for the first time right now (if i remember correctly) while waiting for the Tomb Raider download to finish
it's absolutely awesome, i'm really enjoying it.

Romeo

RevolverLink

Romeo wrote:

fire emblem awakening won't arrive in europe until late april : (
how is it?

oh and how are Spirit Tracks and Code of Princess?

Fire Emblem: Awakening - I'm hardly a SRPG connoisseur, but I've really enjoyed my time with it so far. Whether you're new to the series or a hardened veteran, the game gives the player a wide variety of ways to play.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - I think it's a good game, but not necessarily a good Zelda game, if that makes any sense. How much you like it will largely depend on how receptive you are to stylus-only controls and traveling the overworld via train.

Code of Princess - The story and characters are light, goofy fun and the actual beat 'em up gameplay is pretty fast-paced and engaging (and every stage is pretty short and portable-friendly), though I imagine that the game would become tedious in larger play sessions. I still haven't had a chance to embarrass myself in the multiplayer modes, unfortunately.

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Tsukino Usagi (Sailor Moon)
Currently Playing - Octopath Traveler, Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SkywardLink98

I'm trying to get some overforged Rathian armor in Monster Hunter Tri before the server shutdown.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic