General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,161. Posted:

i use the unfinish one

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,162. Posted:

should i play tales of innocence next or replay tales of phantasia ps1 cause mine for the gba deletes the save file thank god i beat it before this started to happen

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,163. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

i use the unfinish one

Aw, but then you don't get to know the characters. :( And Innocence sucked. I'm honestly convinced they're remaking it just so they don't have a bad game ruining the reputation of the series. Phantasia for the PSOne is amazing, though. That was the version I was planning to play (well, play more of. I'm a couple hours in, and so far it's miles better than the GBA version - no slowdown at all, and the colors and music are great).

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,164. Posted:

tales of innocence cant suck its a tales game and i already played tales of phantasia for gba but i am willing to play it again for ps1 its a better version i think and i do know the characters the patch tells u

Edited on by Chuie

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,165. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

tales of innocence cant suck its a tales game

By a completely incompetent developer. The combat was flawed, the story was meh, and I ran into glitches in only a few hours. The dungeons I went to were a complete mess. Definitely not what I expected out of a Tales of game.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,166. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

tales of phantasia for gba

That makes 2 of us.

(no seriously, I think only 2 copies of that game were sold in America, it was a 2006 GBA JRPG that was competing with remakes of the SNES Final Fantasies)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,167. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

That makes 2 of us.

(no seriously, I think only 2 copies of that game were sold in America, it was a 2006 GBA JRPG that was competing with remakes of the SNES Final Fantasies)

Not to mention it wasn't a very good version, getting bad reviews and even worse fan reception.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FluxOwl

1,168. Posted:

Recently saw the awesomeness that is the Pushmo QR puzzle forum thread, and ever since I've been working through the, uh...story mode (?) to get to whatever level unlocks all the special puzzle blocks (I think it's around lvl 110).

I temporarily gave up on KI:U because I realized I wanted to play with the stylus controls instead of the buttons-only setup. When I went to get a CPP, though, I learned that not only were they sold out, but the next shipment of them isn't until...wait for it...JULY. :(

Still rockin' Yoshi's Island. I wish I had more time to play it, because it's fantastic.

Currently Playing: Rayman (GBC), The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,169. Posted:

Playing 3D Classics: Kid Icarus and Ketzal's Corridors. Kid Icarus is brutal!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,170. Posted:

Just finished Tales of the Abyss, myself. It was my first Tales game, and I really enjoyed it. Now that I have it beat, I'll probably be living off of Kid Icarus's and MK7's online and whatever the eShop releases for the next couple of months until Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is released (the next retail game I'll be picking up). I might slip in a second playthrough of ToA or OoT3D though, both those games were fantastic.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,171. Posted:

The last story which is an awesome game and a game that I wish more people were buying as its the first great original IP on 3DS. Of course I'm referring to Rhythm thief and the emperor's treasure, I hope more people pick this game up, it really deserves to sell well.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,172. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

That makes 2 of us.

Not to mention it wasn't a very good version, getting bad reviews and even worse fan reception.

considering how the GBA version is honestly in my top 10 favorite GBA games, I really hope I can play the SNES version someday. With an actually good fan translation.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,173. Posted:

I'm currently playing Black Ops. Haha jk I wish. :(

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,174. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

That makes 2 of us.

considering how the GBA version is honestly in my top 10 favorite GBA games, I really hope I can play the SNES version someday. With an actually good fan translation.

The SNES version isn't that much of a step up. Play the PSOne version if you can. Not only is the translation better, the gameplay's better too. I personally want for us to get the second PSP version someday. That's supposed to be the definitive version.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,175. Posted:

What I heard of the music for the PS1 version made me hate it forever, tbh. I love the SNES soundtrack, top 10 best video game soundtracks ever. Better than Chrono Trigger. Seriously.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,176. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

What I heard of the music for the PS1 version made me hate it forever, tbh. I love the SNES soundtrack, top 10 best video game soundtracks ever. Better than Chrono Trigger. Seriously.

I prefer the PSOne version greatly, but tbh, I hate SNES chiptunes, so it's to be expected. Even Chrono Trigger I had to set to modern in the DS version.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,177. Posted:

Lately, I've been giving Left 4 Dead 1 some more love. Only have 3 cheevos left on that game and it deserves to be 100%'d. Been playing lots of multiplayer in random games and met some pretty groovy people, but then I've met some complete butt nuggets too. 'Bout 1:1 so far.

Hoping to get Dead Air and Blood Harvest finished on Expert difficulty. Geeze, they're brutal!

Witcher 2 is on the way though so I hope to be playing it soon.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

1,178. Posted:

Kid Icarus: Uprising. Why? The achievements in that game makes me want to do it all. Plus, the multiplayer.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Ultra128

1,179. Posted:

Xenoblade!

Banana Slamma!

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0385-3871 | Nintendo Network ID: AnUglyBarnacle

AuthorMessage

RyanE

1,180. Posted:

Going back and forth between Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

RyanE