General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,101. Posted:

Pushmo, Dillon's Rolling Western, Mutant Mudds, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Party, Super Mario Galaxy 2. And I can't wait for Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing 3DS!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

peachy-zelda

1,102. Posted:

ssbb, super paper mario, mario kart7, legend of zelda twilight princess and hopefuly i can get the legend of zelda skyward sword soon.

3DS FC :3

1676 - 3769 - 3191

AuthorMessage

lalalalalalal

1,103. Posted:

Im working on RE:R...

lalalalalalal

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,104. Posted:

Mass Effect 2
Sequence
Golden Sun Dark Dawn

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,105. Posted:

Mel Gibson's Birthday Blowout!

Pretty good so far.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Dr_Salvador

1,106. Posted:

I am playing:
3DS - RE:R
Wii/GameCube - Resident Evil (Remake)
PS3 - Resident Evil 4 HD (Primarily The Mercenaries)
PS3 - Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Dr_Salvador

AuthorMessage

JSimon98

1,107. Posted:

Resident evil all day! Haha anyone wanna add me on 3ds?

3Ds friend code; 3282 - 2375 - 7771
Pokemon Y
Looking for a battle/trade whenever, just want certain Pokemon.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,108. Posted:

sonic11 wrote:

Resident evil all day! Haha anyone wanna add me on 3ds?

Dude, you already posted in the 3DS Friend Code thing and you have it in your sig. You can stop asking so much. If you really need to, you could always ask in the threads of the games you're looking for.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,109. Posted:

I found Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny at the Library, so I picked it up. Some of my fellow NLifers played it as their first RF game and loved it, so I figured it might be worth at least a free rental. I played some last night and so far it's...okay. It's colorful, the characters are charming, and the music is great. I'm new to the gameplay, but the game has been pretty good at teaching me what to do so far. I've explored my first island, beat the first mini-boss and got a half-dozen pets. I haven't gotten to the farming yet, though. In fact, I don't even understand how it's supposed to work in a seaside environment.

Still, despite being my first time playing the game, it already has some rather glaring issues. The story is outright bad. Two people walk into a random spark of light and now one of them is trapped inside the other. It doesn't make sense, and it seems to get worse as it goes, with time travel, a random golem who pulls wholly formed and furnished islands from the bottom of the sea, and some useless pirates who appear out of nowhere to attack me for some treasure I don't even want. Then theres the voice acting, which is also pretty bad. It's barely tolerable, and I almost shut the game off right away when I found out I couldn't switch the language to Japanese. I'm a dub fan who's been putting up with bad voice acting since the 90's and I still can barely take this. Also, some of the characters are downright weird. While that sometimes adds to their charm, usually its just off-putting. And I'm talking subtle weird, like something's unnatural about them. Some of them are unusually generous and understanding, for instance. Most react rather calmly to the main characters' situation, and they all believe it upfront despite the how absurd it is. Next, there's the AI. I took on a partner after my first encounter, and he was pretty much useless. He walked around aimlessly, barely doing anything, and I lost him halfway through the tiny island I was conquering just fine on my own. The combat also feels rather hard to handle, made worse by the wonky camera that I have very little control over. Maybe it's just the weapon I'm using, though, and I'm sure if I was playing with the classic controller, I'd have no problem with the camera. Too bad this game doesn't have that option.

Err...sorry for the wall of text, but I think it speaks wonders that I can talk so much about this games problems after only 4 hours of play. From what I understand, it doesn't get any better, but at the very least the other games in the series are far better. Again, I'm glad I'm playing this for free, and now I can pick up its predecessor, Rune Factory Frontier, without fear. I am enjoying the basic gameplay after all.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,110. Posted:

I'm 70 hours into it and I have to say the only issues are:

• Voice acting is really repetitive and grows on you
  • Side missions are reused and tedious
  • Going from island to island takes too much time
  • AI partners are a pain (can be solved by use the right stick)
  • Difficulty curves
  • Friendship points with neighbors is tedious

Storyline is decent, IMO.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Crystalking18

1,111. Posted:

Well I just got Devil Survivor 2, but I just recently finished 999 for the second time. Got 4 of the endings and loved every second of it. I'm also technically juggling in some streetpass when I'm roaming about in the day

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

1,112. Posted:

Rayman Origins. It's awesome, the art work is great and I'm loving the music. n__n
So far even though has it's differences (obviously considering how long it's been) it feels pretty true to the original and I'm enjoying it more than any Rayman game.

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,113. Posted:

I've been playing a lot of Cave Story lately, first to beat the game and then trying to get the best ending, although I'm not sure how much longer my patience will hold out there. I can get through "Hell" pretty consistently now, but even after fully healing and leveling up my weapons in the third area, I can't seem to survive past the final boss's first form.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,114. Posted:

I sometimes play video games.

Like Skyrim and Rhythm Heaven Fever and I guess Super Mario 3D Land and Sacred Stones.

I need to play video games more again.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,115. Posted:

Still enjoying fable III. hoping DQIX comes this week so i can get some time in before Mass Effect,

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,116. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

• Difficulty curves

So basically what you're telling me is...it gets worse. Thanks.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knux

1,117. Posted:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It's such an awesome game. :O

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,118. Posted:

Order-Sol wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

• Difficulty curves

So basically what you're telling me is...it gets worse. Thanks.

It depends on if you go for trophies or not. You have to ask yourself: Do I care about trophies? A) Yes B) No

If you answered A then yeah you will lose your patience. If you answered B, then you won't have any problems at all. The storyline may seem weird but it is a fantasy game. Let alone a Harvest Moon spinoff. It also focuses more on combat and the characters you interact with than the actual base of what's going on.

Towards the end of the game you'll really enjoy the story and all your questions will be answered. :P

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,119. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Towards the end of the game you'll really enjoy the story and all your questions will be answered. :P

You mean like why the islands that the giant picks up out of the sea have trees and grass on them, like as if they were never on the bottom of the ocean?

Anyways, I'm still playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, and I'm still maining Order-Sol. Gonna start on story mode soon since I finally fought I-No and won a round.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

1,120. Posted:

Devil Survivor 2

Oh Wait, GameStupid Still doesn't have my preorder in >:0

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.