General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

101. Posted:

Shantae Risky's Revenge :) Just started playing it again and I can't figure out why I ever stopped. Just beat the last tower (I think) so I'm trying to find the golden squids. Great game.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Hero_of_Time

102. Posted:

VC: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Zelda 2 The Adventure of Link
GCN: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
WII: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
GBC: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
DS: Cave Story
GBA: BIONICLE Quest For the Toa (it's been a long time since I've played that),Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Can you tell which game franchise I like best?

Proud owner of every Official Zelda Game
3DS Ambassador = Very yes

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

103. Posted:

Hero of Time wrote:

GBA: BIONICLE Quest For the Toa (it's been a long time since I've played that)

How is it? I always thought the Bionicles games were all terrible, not that I've played more than a few of them.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

104. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Rensch wrote:

I believe the Heckran Cave is about 20% to 30% through if I recall correctly.

I was maybe guessing 30% myself. But ya...There are times where i mildy feel like calling it quits with Chrono Trigger. But that's mainly due to the fact that I've got too many games I need to play, and Chrono Trigger is just one big gigantic long and leangthly game in comparison to the rest. :p And because I'm not a big fan of RPG's, nor am I exactly crazy over turn based combat but I feel like finishing this game is a must, i mean c'mon it's freakin Chrono Trigger.lol Which actually happened last night....Past the 2 hour mark I just didn't wan't to play anymore, but I forced myself gooey eyes and all. lol

At least I can say I actually finished one RPG and gave the genre a try regardless of my negative feelings towards it. I mean back in the PS1 days I made it half way through Final Fantasy VII and called it quits, and even though I'm not even half way through CT yet, it easily kicks the crap out of my experience with FFVII which was a ho-hum one at that.

Anyways, I'm just going to up my play time to 3-4 hours with a break inbetween for the nights to come muhaha. Time to get gooey eyed to the extreme. lol

I'm not a veteran of the genre either but Chrono Trigger mad me appreciate it much more. Even people who don't really like RPGs tend to love Chrono Trigger. Apart from Pokémon I never really played any RPG games but I fell in love with Chrono Trigger because it is accessible even to those who aren't seasoned RPG genre fans. Instead Chrono Trigger takes the time to deliver an engrossing storyline with lots of variation and depth complemented with seriously loveable characters.

Well said, and even though I can definitly see what you're saying based on the lovable characters, the fact that it does feel really accessible and in no way overwhelming, along with the wonderful music, graphics, storyline....Hell, everything about this game based on what I've played is just great. But It's just not for me, and that's because I've gotten tired of the tedious combat and I feel like I'm basically forcing myself to play when I'm not even quite sure I wan't to. I mean I wan't to know what happens to these characters, the worlds they go to and this and that, but it's 'again' the tiring combat that's stinging me in the tooshie.

So I've quit the game and am moving onto something else. I think I'm going to roll out with something smaller for the new Year to start things off, Sonic 4 should do just fine. :)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

105. Posted:

Time marches on.

Wii: Call of Duty: Black Ops (single player campaign, which is starting to grow on me, and multiplayer)
WiiWare: Cave Story (at the end boss and even on easy difficulty it's kicking my . Might have to shelve this one indefinately, but it is a fun game!)
DS: G.G. Series Collection Plus - very occasionally having a go to eventually unlock another game. It will be years before I unlock them all at this rate!
iPhone: Angry Birds Lite - I wanted to see what the fuss was about and after being initially unimpressed it's definitely growing on me. Cute game and perfect for the platform.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioRacoon

106. Posted:

PS3: Resistance
Wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
VC: Actraiser
GC: Paper Mario

SuperMarioRacoon used Tail Whip !

AuthorMessage

Terra

107. Posted:

Too many games at the moment for me, but I'll get around to them all eventually. I have a plan of sorts

Wii: Sin and Punishment 2, NSMBW
iPod: Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes
PS3: Front Mission Evolved, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic Adventure
PC: Super Meat Boy
PSP: Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

108. Posted:

Wii: Goldeneye, Wii Sports Resort
DS: DQ IX
PSP: Shienryu and some demos

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

rhythmheavenfan

109. Posted:

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2
DS: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

rhythmheavenfan

AuthorMessage

Wesker

110. Posted:

Wii: Donkey Kong Returns
PS3: Resident Evil 5
PSP : Me and My Katamari

Wesker

AuthorMessage

waffles

111. Posted:

Donkey Kong Country Returns

waffles

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

112. Posted:

Sonic the Hedgehog 4
I finished it and I'll never in my life play it again. I don't care about the Emeralds...This game was just unoriginal and bland for the most part. Calling it Sonic 4 is competely missleading! Sonic fans will probably enjoy the hell out of it, but I didn't....Although the final Boss fight was mildy fun. :p But what irked me the most was the zoomed in 'too close' camera....It made it hard to tell what was in front or behind you which lead to instand deaths or hits...

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

fchinaski

113. Posted:

Zenonia (DS):
Almost 40 hours into the game, certainly at least 30 of them spent level grinding. Almost gave up finishing it a couple of times, but once I get started in a game it's kinda of difficult for me to give up.

Dragon Quest IV (DS):
Great remake, loving it so far. What can I say, DQ always feels like home to me. I'm very happy that at last DQ VI will get localized.

Final Fantasy XII (PS2):
Been playing it for months on end. The save file clocks 100+ hours and it seems that I still got a lot to go. One of the greatest RPGs I've ever played, even though I'm bit annoyed at how much of the secrets just can't possibly be solved without some kind of FAQ or guide. I've been avoiding both so far, but I reckon that if want to complete the game I'll just have to use them at several points.

fchinaski

AuthorMessage

edhe

114. Posted:

I can never stick to my Backloggery.

Currently, I'm playing the recently downloaded Mass Effect and Dwarf Fortress.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Popyman

115. Posted:

Nier
inFAMOUS
Metal Gear Solid 4 (I consider this my movie time XD)
And I'm getting Borderlands tonight.

I just got a PS3 so I'm going a tad crazy with it, could you tell?

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

LoopyLuigi

116. Posted:

Metroid Other M
Rock Band 3 pro keys mostly

It's a me, Luigi!

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

117. Posted:

360 : NFS:HP and Fallout NV. Lovin em both.
Wii : I think the last game that I put in there (about a 6 months ago) was Little Kings Story must finish that game!!
DS : Some weird Japanese medical game my sister lent me.Trouble is its all in Japanese, so I haven't gotta clue what I'm supposed to do on it, LOL! Still the Anime Nurses are kinda cute I suppose :D
PC : Cave Story. Great game but I rarely use my PC for gamin so it gets neglected.

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Hero_of_Time

118. Posted:

@ Mickeymac It's a good method of inducing nausea and splitting headaches.

Proud owner of every Official Zelda Game
3DS Ambassador = Very yes

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

119. Posted:

I have no idea to be really honest. But whatever you do, DO NOT look at my signature. It's no help for this thread.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

DavynD

120. Posted:

Hero of Time wrote:

VC: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Zelda 2 The Adventure of Link
GCN: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
WII: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
GBC: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
DS: Cave Story
GBA: BIONICLE Quest For the Toa (it's been a long time since I've played that),Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Can you tell which game franchise I like best?

Tetris?

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"