punch out
mario and luigi bowser inside story ds
season 5 of smallville
lots of junk food
shaving razor or watever its called and other stuff i cant remeber lol

oh well i got more then 755 dollars to spend for boxing day so im good

DarkLloyd

Mabbit

some people here have absolutely freaking huge hauls of stuff!
anyway, i forgot to mention that my parents also got a 52 inch flat screen TV to replace our old 30 inch tube. the good thing about that is that i now get that old 30 inch tv to play my games on to replace my old 20 inch tv that im playing my games on!
anyway, i think the reason my stash is small this year is because i just havent received the gifts from my 16 relatives yet

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

The Last Straw isn't as good as the first.

I've already read it; just don't own it. Rankings for Wimpy Kid:
1. Rodrick Rules
2. Dog Days
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
4. The Last Staw

I've never even heard of dog days. But subtracting that, I agree with the order.

are you kidding? that order is all wrong!
1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
2. Rodrick Rules
3. Dog Days
4. The Last Straw

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Firkraag

Couple games on Steam, underwear, cash, gift certificate to the movies/clothes and some fancy deoderant.

But the most important thing is all the food and alcohol i ingested during this period and all the christmas food I've got left not having to cook for at least a week.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Turbo_Genesis_64

A fruitcake that's been sat on!

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Thomas_Joseph

Turbo+Genesis+64 wrote:

A fruitcake that's been sat on!

Those are the best kind!

Currently playing: Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), Infinite Space (NDS)

Friend Codes
Monster Lab: 4511-9376-9582; Water Warfare: 3781-7983-7040; TMNT Smash Up: 2064-0130-4425
[strong]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: 2149-9558-3085 (Deuce); Conduit: 3782-0434...

Xkhaoz

Oh, and I also got a bop bag and farting putty. Yay.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Rensch

The amount of money some of you people spent on the december holiday gifts is just crazy. How do you cough that up and have a decent christmas dinner, too?

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

BleachFan

Let's see...I got a blanket, some shirts, an iPod case, some candy...
...waaaaiiiiit a second...
You guys don't care about THAT!
I also got NSMBW, Spirit Tracks, Scribblenauts, GH: Smash Hits, Boom Blox: Bash Party, and GH: Metallica!
...I also asked for a points card, but my grandparents said they "couldn't find one" and gave me $20 instead...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

TheKingOfTown

I got:
NSMBW
Spirit Tracks
Majoras Mask
SSB64
Wii Sports Resort with three extra motion pluses
Action Replay DSi
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ganondwarf16

I got scribblenauts, new super mario bros wii, super mario galaxy, guitar hero aerosmith, mario and sonic at the olympic winter games, star wars the clone wars lightsaber duels, mario kart ds, three ds stylus', $50 which I spent on call of duty modern warfare reflex, and socks candy etc.

ganondwarf has always been short

Bassman_Q

@ganondwarf- U are one spoiled bastard!

Unlike last year, I didn't get any games 4 Xmas (I received Mario Galaxy and Brawl last year). Before Christmas, my mom kept asking me that I wanted Modern Warfare Mobilized on the DS, and I kept telling her yes, so I automatically thought I'd be getting that for Christmas. Unfortunately, no, I didn't get that or any other game for that matter. On the brightside, though, I got two good-looking dress shirts and a total of $60 from my relatives, and another $60 worth in gift cards.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Ramandus

My mom got me a tshirt from Chinatown in San Francisco, and a tshirt from Alcatraz as well as a cap and mints.

We aren't having a good Christmas, but hopefully next year will be better. I didn't ask for anything...but usually I buy my own games and stuff..

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

a boy and his blob
Barnes & Noble gift card
JCPenny's gift card
Last Issue of Nickelodeon Magazine
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Rabbids Go Home (Wii)
The 39 Clues Board Game
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Babies 'R Us gift card purchase)
The Tale of Desperaux (DVD)
Up (DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack)

"Batman does not eat nachos!"

Raylax

Got M&S at the Olympic Winter Games and Metroid Prime Trilogy for Christmas (although MPT /still/ hasn't actually arrived), and bought Zelda: Spirit Tracks and M&L Bowser's Inside Story.

M&L:BIS is my new favouritest game evarz. Or something. Gotta love those big battles. WATCH ME DANCE AROUND SPOILERS SO INEFFECTIVELY.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.