General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Club Nintendo things have you gotten?

Showing 1 to 20 of 81

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Objection

1. Posted:

Today I finally reached 600 points and "ordered" the Mario Bros. themed DS game case with the pretty rainbow styluses. WHat have you guys spent your points on or are aiming for?

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

2. Posted:

i'm tempted to go for the hanafuda, but i'm worried that i'll spend all those points and they'll come out with something truly awesome next... so i'm forcing myself to wait until at least the next wave of stuff. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dagreenone

3. Posted:

All I've picked up is the soft DS case for 400 points, saving the rest (630 points) for future items.

Edited on by dagreenone

http://backloggery.com/dagreenone

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

4. Posted:

I just got the Game and Watch Collection =)

i'm not even gonna open it, it'll b a rare collectible eventually _

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Machu

5. Posted:

points, lotsa flippin' points, mmmmmmmm. :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReZon

6. Posted:

Game & Watch so far.. I'm also planning on getting the Animal Crossing Cards after I get credit for my DSiWare downloads.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JohnshiBRPG

7. Posted:

I got myself the Nintendo-enhanced hanafuda cards.

Edited on by JohnshiBRPG

JohnshiBRPG

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wiiloveit

8. Posted:

Here in the UK, I got me a Mario Kart hat last year, and then regretted it when the Super Mario Galaxy Platinum Soundtrack was added to the store and I didn't have enough (which was also thanks to Nintendo stealing over 6000 stars from my account),

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metal_Slugger

9. Posted:

I would like to know if I ever will be eligible for post surveys from my vc games. I got some that are more than 4 months old with no "to do list" ever popping up. I haven't got enough coins to get anything worth a crap without them.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Toddr

10. Posted:

Metal+Slugger wrote:

I would like to know if I ever will be eligible for post surveys from my vc games. I got some that are more than 4 months old with no "to do list" ever popping up. I haven't got enough coins to get anything worth a crap without them.

Do you have your accounts linked? If you don't, then go to your wii shop channel and click the settings button. There should be a club nintendo link that lets you link your account to your wii.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terra

11. Posted:

Roughly 3-4 Thousand points, maybe more. Just starting cashing in my WIiWare and VC games that allow me to.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wiiloveit

12. Posted:

I just wish Nintendo of Europe will allow points to be gained from WiiWare and Virtual Console titles in the UK in future. I've got loads of games "registered", but no points for any of them. It's nice to see them giving stars for DSiWare titles though (50 for each one once you've done a short survey).

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoFreak

13. Posted:

i got wii points, by registering my wii and a few others...i bought the internet channel after

Where do I put my signature?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GN0LAUM

14. Posted:

I redeemed some coins for the DS-lite silver carrying case. The one I have is wearing out.

GN0LAUM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Luigi_La_Bouncy

15. Posted:

I've got a question on a related subject: If you're looking to buy a new game, does the attraction of earning Club Nintendo Stars tip the balance, and are you more likely to choose a 1st party games over a 3rd party games as you have the added bonus of Club Nintendo Stars?

Luigi_La_Bouncy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Metal_Slugger

16. Posted:

Toddr wrote:

Metal+Slugger wrote:

I would like to know if I ever will be eligible for post surveys from my vc games. I got some that are more than 4 months old with no "to do list" ever popping up. I haven't got enough coins to get anything worth a crap without them.

Do you have your accounts linked? If you don't, then go to your wii shop channel and click the settings button. There should be a club nintendo link that lets you link your account to your wii.

Yes. I contacted Nintendo last night, but never received a response to my question yet on why. I checked out my account today and I seen one for post survey. :)

It was Onslaught something I recently purchased which is odd maybe I am out all the others I got registered. Time will tell.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terra

17. Posted:

Wiiloveit wrote:

I just wish Nintendo of Europe will allow points to be gained from WiiWare and Virtual Console titles in the UK in future. I've got loads of games "registered", but no points for any of them. It's nice to see them giving stars for DSiWare titles though (50 for each one once you've done a short survey).

They do give stars for VC and WiiWare games, all 50 points each. Well, some VC and WiiWare games. Not all of them can be registered for some reason

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

18. Posted:

I wish America offered Wii points. I have 880 points sitting around and am not interested in anything on offer. Of course, that wouldn't gather me many Wii points anyway, but it would still be nice if it were an option. Maybe I'll get the G&W collection just to sell it. :)

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terra

19. Posted:

At least you get the Game & Watch Collection. We also get old GBA games but they cost 5000 stars. Ridiculous when considering that NOE used to offer old Gamecube and (I think) DS games on offer cost 4000.

Luigi+La+Bouncy wrote:

I've got a question on a related subject: If you're looking to buy a new game, does the attraction of earning Club Nintendo Stars tip the balance, and are you more likely to choose a 1st party games over a 3rd party games as you have the added bonus of Club Nintendo Stars?

No, put simply. I wouldn't buy a game simply for Star points.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

20. Posted:

Nothing. Saving my points. No reason to get anything at this moment. There are 2 things that appeal to me but I'm not blowing my coins on launch items when more things are getting added soon.

KnucklesSonic8