Fikachu

101. Posted:

I recall meeting Alberto Gonzales a while back

Edited on by Fikachu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

102. Posted:

I met Stan Lee last summer... Well, sort of. I was at a convention and my friends saw him drive in in his limo, so we freaked out and started waving. He smiled and waved at us. You know that thing that teenage girls say when they see one of those crappy teeny boppers like Justin Beiber or those Direction guys or someone equally as awful? When they are in a concert with thousands of people, and they swear, they just swear that their idol, the subject of their weird hormone fueled fantasies was "TOTALLY STARING RIGHT AT THEM"!

Well that's how I felt when I saw Stan Lee. I thought that he was looking, waving, and smiling just at me, and not at any of my other six or seven friends or any random other bystanders. And it was awesome.

Since then I've stopped making fun of my female peers when they say that whoever they went to see last Saturday was looking right at them. It's a delusion, I knew it was a delusion all along, even when I was experiencing it, but damn, it was an awesome delusion.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

CSThompson1980

103. Posted:

I first met the Emmy Award Winning Actress Leigh taylor Young back in 2003. She was the nicest celebs that I ever met. She was eating her lunch in a restaurant in West Holywood. I think she just finished working out on her treadmill. Leigh wore an outfit just like this one.

Untitled

And me and my friend recognized her because we were a fan of her show Picket fences in the 1990's where she played the mayor of the town.

We let her finished her lunch. And I approached her. I said that I am a huge fan of her acting , and I bought a time works fx 4 minute fitness machines after I saw her informercials.

She smiled and we chatted for a couple of minutes. We said bye. And We also exchanged some mobile numbers. Leigh was a sweet heart unlike some other celebs. She was very down to earth. And very attractive for someone who was in her mid to late 50's.

PS:

I'll try to find the photos in my basement. I hope I can upload our picture.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by CSThompson1980

CSThompson1980