Showing 1 to 20 of 103
1. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:17 GMT
Jason Giambi- at my local Macy's. I lost his autograph (it was all crumpled up anyway.Tony LaRussa- when I was littleThe A's pitching staff- when they were winning; including Ron WashingtonJim Hall- at an ALMS race in Monterey, where a retiring driver tributed him, who discovered himVarious ALMS drivers- at the same raceArt Savage- former owner of the San Jose Sharks, whose son was in my Boy Scout TroopBrent Jones- former 49ers tight end, at his retirement ceremonyKen Stabler- at a local classic car race
Edited on Thu 13th January, 2011 @ 01:53 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:20 GMT
Hey, you met Tony? Cool. I'm trying to think if I've met anyone who would be considered a celebrity...nope, nothing.
Do the Mario!
3. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:20 GMT
No one, except Bush came to my school, so yah
Digitaloggery3DS FC: Otaku1WiiU: 013017970991Nintendo of Japanniconico community is full of kawaii!Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this yearWelcome to my emassary of...
4. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:22 GMT
I saw Justin Bieber a couple weeks ago at the mall. I punched him in the face and walked off though :3
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
5. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:22 GMT
Also Hugh Jackman when I went to see Boy from Oz. Joanna Lumley when I saw La Bete. Kristen Chenowith when I saw Promises Promises. And John Farnham on a flight from America.
I think there is more...
Edited on Wed 12th January, 2011 @ 02:25 by Aviator
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
6. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:23 GMT
Nintendo Life Community Administrator/KidSquidDuck
I'm a kid now! I'm a squid now! I'm a duck now! I'm a mod now! I'm a kid noooooow! My Splatloggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
7. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:23 GMT
It sounds like you don't have Bieber Fever.
8. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:34 GMT
Only the Star Trek casts. Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi), Walter Koenig, (Chekov), Brent Spiner (Data), and Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko). I could have met Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard) but chose not to because he charged $60 for an autograph.
9. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 02:38 GMT
Wow, what a jerk.
10. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 03:26 GMT
Don wrote:Only the Star Trek casts. Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi), Walter Koenig, (Chekov), Brent Spiner (Data), and Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko). I could have met Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard) but chose not to because he charged $60 for an autograph.Wow, what a jerk.
I'm sure people grumbled about it but he undoubtedly lured them in with his dulcet tone. That, and trekkies are crazy.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
11. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 03:43 GMT
The Fox wrote:
Don wrote:Only the Star Trek casts. Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi), Walter Koenig, (Chekov), Brent Spiner (Data), and Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko). I could have met Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard) but chose not to because he charged $60 for an autograph.Wow, what a jerk.I'm sure people grumbled about it but he undoubtedly lured them in with his dulcet tone. That, and trekkies are crazy.
I would have paid that for Leonard Nimoy's autograph. You know he's awesome when he wrote an autobiography called I Am Not Spock and another called I Am Spock. Also, he narrated for civilization IV <3
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
12. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 03:44 GMT
He also has X-Men fans to deal with too.
13. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 03:54 GMT
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Met him at a book sign event I got to talk to him for a few minutes while he signed my copy of his book.
2. Chris Jericho. Met him at a health fair. I didnt plan on going but was dragged along with my mom boy I am glad I went lol.
3. Mark McGuire. Back when he and Jose Cansaeco were the Bash Brothers he came to my school to talk about drugs and stuff. Kinda ironic.
4. Lucy Lawless (Xena Warrior Princess) Met her at a Sci Fi convention.
5. Jim McMahon (Quarterback for the 85 Super Bowl Champs Chicago Bears) Saw him at a opening of a sporting good store in Chicago
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
14. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 11:51 GMT
Except from spanish comedians... I've met Shu Takumi, creator of the Ace Attorney series and G...
15. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 11:58 GMT
Bruce Campbell, Dana Snyder (voice of Master Shake), and...uh, I stood within about 10 feet of Lou Ferrigno, but he didn't seem like he wanted me to talk to him.
16. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 12:05 GMT
A more fitting question for me would be "what normal people have you met". Ugh ... horrible, disgusting normal people...
17. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 12:12 GMT
Bernie Mac used to have a house on the street I live on, before he died, that is. He scared the crap out of me one Halloween when he answered the door (keep in mind I was 6-7 when that occurred). Other than that, not really.
18. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 12:35 GMT
I met mostly Wrestlers as a kid.
The Rock and The Big show, met them at Summer slam.Hulk Hogon, in WCW, I think I was 4 or 5 at the time.Rey Mysterio, at a store in New york, He was Giving out free Hats.
Biggie smalls used to live on my block when I was young, My Bro met him but i didn't.
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
19. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 12:37 GMT
He's not exactly a celebrity, but I met Stu G, the guitarist from the band 'Delirious?' in HMV just over a year ago. I was pretty excited, especially since I'd only gone into the shop to buy their album! I think I kind of creeped him out by following him around the shop for about 15 minutes while deciding whether or to actually talk to him, but he didn't seemed to mind and signed the album I'd bought.
I was hiding under your porch because I love you...
20. Posted: Wed 12th Jan 2011 12:50 GMT
A rapper named Method Man and President Bush. My friend saw John Lennon though before he died which is cool.
Edited on Wed 12th January, 2011 @ 12:50 by turtlelink
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!