Forums

Topic: What Are Your Virtues?

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

eternalstar0211

My are generousity and greed.

Now Waiting for: Animal Crossing 3ds and the Wii U
Love forum games!

C-195

My Virtue? Hm, tough one, I've got so many that could count as one.

My pick right now would be that I see the big picture and think on a level that I have never seen in anyone else.

Another would be that I don't sit back while the world keeps turning and only think about myself, I'm far better than that.

C-195

Hokori

I care about others and want to commit my love to someone special someday, I like anime, videogames, and mostly anything Japanese related.
I also burst out into songs randomly from J-Pop to the 8-bit wonders, I also have to set out everyday looking at my flaws and make myself perfect in anyway possible. I think with my heart not my brain (well you get what I mean) and I find it insulting when people look for brains of illusion type people

Brains of illusion- people who look smart based on grades, test scores, ect. But that's all they've got for themselves

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Eel

Isn't it like very hard to know what your own virtues are?
Human beings enjoy thinking too highly of themselves. That kind of makes it hard to see what's real and what's not.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Geonjaha

Morpheel wrote:

Isn't it like very hard to know what your own virtues are?
Human beings enjoy thinking too highly of themselves. That kind of makes it hard to see what's real and what's not.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.