Forums

Topic: What are your predictions for a January/Feburary 2015 Nintendo Direct if there is one?

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

Saucerful

Gerbwmu wrote:

Announce a line of Remastered HD 64 and GameCube eShop releases starting in March

Not likely. Maybe 1 more HD remake of an N64 or GCN title in Wii U's life span. But that's it. I'd love to be wrong.

But I'd love a Sunshine HD.

Saucerful

What_Sthat

I predict they'll do the biggest reveal first and then a whole lot of who cares before maybe a surprise at the end.

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

KryptoniteKrunch

Probably just more info and gameplay footage of games we already know about. Maybe chuck in a new game reveal but between both Nintendo platforms, there is alot to show without needing to do a new reveal.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Grumblevolcano

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Probably just more info and gameplay footage of games we already know about. Maybe chuck in a new game reveal but between both Nintendo platforms, there is alot to show without needing to do a new reveal.

Very little for 3DS though, they need to either announce MM3D/Codename STEAM for before April or do some brand new reveals. Otherwise 3DS is just as lacking as last year.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smash_kirby

I would love to see an ice climbers game for the 3DS made by the same devs as Luigi's mansion 2. This year is the 30rd anniversary of the ice climbers game.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

iKhan

I have a feeling this will be a 3DS direct. It just makes a lot more sense right now.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Dreamsleep

CrazyOtto wrote:

MY PREDICTIONS

• Codename S.T.E.A.M. details
  • Devil's Third details
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X details
  • Indie/eShop reel

I predict the Direct will be on 1/21/2015, one day before Kirby and the Rainbow Curse's Japanese release.

All I care about. And, it won't be until February.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

jariw

FWIW, this tweet seems to get some attention at the moment, regarding a Nintendo Media Event on the 14th. (The guy posts lot of Japanese-related game tweets.) Good that the rumor date is soon, so we don't have to wait long to know if there are any truth in it or not.

jariw

iKhan

jariw wrote:

FWIW, this tweet seems to get some attention at the moment, regarding a Nintendo Media Event on the 14th. (The guy posts lot of Japanese-related game tweets.) Good that the rumor date is soon, so we don't have to wait long to know if there are any truth in it or not.

"Apparently" according to whom?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

LzWinky

I need more sauce than just a tweet.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.