Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 581 to 600 of 2,097

BabyYoda71

I am listening to the Animal Crossing museum theme, because it’s stuck in my head 24/7!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

JoeDiddley

In my head it’s Motown classic ‘Please Mr Postman’.

Awaiting Xenoblade!

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

skywake

So I've been listening to quite a lot more music over the last few months working from home. Which means my needlessly complicated music rotation playlist thing is dishing me up tracks from further back in my collection. (I could and have rattled on about this before, basically the more I have listened to stuff the less often I hear it). The last few days that has meant a lot of Silverchair which I used to listen to obsessively.

And if you ignore the cringe worthy 90s teenager lyrics and the fact that the lead singer is a bit of a loon and the drummer turned into a a quack and that they were clearly at this stage just a cheap Nirvana knockoff.... It's actually pretty damn good. Contrary to what I generally think, 10-15 year ago me didn't have entirely bad taste

JoeDiddley wrote:

I’m having to put on Beastie Boys videos on to keep my kids entertained whilst I get jobs done around the house. I probably won’t win any parenting awards for this!

You are parenting correctly

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Vinny

jump

With Ice T being his vocal self about the current riots in the US I’ve decide to listen to his band Body Count, I’ve always found them under rated in the punk/metal scene and they did rap metal properly before the rubbish 00s fad.

I’m not going to post a vid...naughty language.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

When Santa Claus have to drift on ice and deliver the presents in one hour....

All I Want For Christmas Is You (Eurobeat Mix)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Vinny

I hope Chino releases at least one more Crosses album.

Edited on by Vinny

Vinny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic