Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,108

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

kkslider5552000

I just found this, it is quite bad. But I am amused at how 1989 it is. The production is awful and the song is the sound of the 80s dying (despite a good singer), and everyone's realizing rap's gonna be mainstream soon so we gotta have that for no reason.

edit: also i just noticed the singer is the featured artist. What? She does most of the song...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MarioVillager92

More Mega Man music, if that's your kind of thing. This is my favorite tune in ZX Advent

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

YouTube recommendations back at it with this amazing album!
If you know any similar to this one, please recommend me.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

JoeDiddley

Steve Reich - Music For 18 Musicians

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

kkslider5552000

I really like that song, but Stevie Nicks has made a lot of music that was better imo.

This song has the line "It Feels Like Yesterday Was A Year Ago", and thus is the only piece of music that matters anymore. The rest of the song could be bad and I'd still say that tbh.

Billie Eilish is also actually as good as everyone says she is, don't at me.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic