Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 441 to 460 of 2,098

Vinny

One of my favorite jazz albums. Anyone know some other albums with a similar sound?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Late

I was listening to Bravely Default's music once again earlier today after seeing the news about the third game but I also just listened to Mokoma's new song.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Ninfan

I really like that small tune at the start of Rick dangerous on the zx spectrum. And the tune at the end of speed freaks ( when the credits play ) on the first PlayStation .

Ninfan

JoeDiddley

I've been listening to the soundtracks of Sayonara Wild Hearts and Persona 4 Dancing this week.

I've been playing both games recently and the soundtracks hold up for separate listening.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Sugarkist

As its bedtime in the UK I'm listening to ClassicFM as usual, I like a bit of calming music before some shut eye!

I've been sorting my playlists on Amazon Prime Music over the holidays, so been going all nostalgic with hits from when I was a kid and teen, as well as stuff from before my time. I like loads of genres of music - and ClassicFM also plays video game music so that's cool too!

Vinny

This sounds like it was made in 1978 and 2078 at the same time!

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Late

This song has been playing on Finnish radio for a good while now and I always look forward to hearing it. It's Behm's debut song: "Hei rakas". Eagerly waiting for more music from her.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

nessisonett

Just finished You Can Never Have A Long Enough Head Start by Floral Tattoo there. Really well put together shoegazey emo album by an up and coming artist. Recommend it a lot to anyone into Car Seat Headrest or MBV so check it out on Spotify. That, and Come In by Weatherday, my AOTY from 2019.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

iKhan

Needed some brain bleach after intense studying, so Chingy's Holidae In has been what I've been listening to a lot.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

WoomyNNYes

Some of my favorites.
All the videos are quality music files, even with the DJ sets, there's no club background noise after the intro of the artist.

Skylar Spence - Affairs

Solomun Boiler Room DJ Set

Cut Copy Boiler Room DJ Set. The mix is good, but the link points to Skatt Brothers -Walk the Night

Disney WDW Today channel music July 2015. I never would have liked this before I went to Disney World in 2017.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

klingki

This has got to be the most Deftones non-Deftones song I have ever heard. @Vinny I remember you mentioned you liked the Deftones. Ever heard of these guys? Their other stuff is most definitely not like the Deftones, it's much heavier, but this song really nails the Deftones ambience.

klingki

Zeldafan79

Well in my head right now I'm listening to the Turtles in time boss theme!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Vinny

@klingki Never heard of them, but yeah, great track! I could picture Chino singing this one, haha. Thanks for sharing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic