Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 381 to 400 of 2,106

DenDen

New Slipknot album

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

darkfenrir

Just started listening to the new Touhou song for the new game and goddamn, last boss got very, very awesome OST.

darkfenrir

iKhan

DenDen wrote:

New Slipknot album

@DenDen

Never been a huge Slipknot fan, but a friend of mine mentioned it to me. I've been listening to it and dang it's REALLY good.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

OorWullie

All I've been listening to for the past few weeks is the 1989 classic 'The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses' which released just before I become a teenager and paved the way for the deluge of quality British bands and one hit wonders that made the 90's such an amazing decade to grow up in. Just like a fine wine or Beatles album, it only gets better with age and is in my opinion, the finest album ever recorded. Every track is an absolute belter but my favourite has to be (Song for my) Sugar Spun Sister,never fails to make me feel good.

Edited on by OorWullie

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

DenDen

@iKhan its ok.
I like there first 2 the most.
But its better then the last 2 thats for sure.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

bimmy-lee

@OorWullie - Man, nostalgia overload. Great band, and I really enjoyed what you wrote about them. Hard to believe it’s been a decade since that 20th anniversary album! I’m going to listen to it for the next two weeks.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

gcunit

OorWullie wrote:

All I've been listening to for the past few weeks is the 1989 classic 'The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses' which released just before I become a teenager and paved the way for the deluge of quality British bands and one hit wonders that made the 90's such an amazing decade to grow up in. Just like a fine wine or Beatles album, it only gets better with age and is in my opinion, the finest album ever recorded. Every track is an absolute belter but my favourite has to be (Song for my) Sugar Spun Sister,never fails to make me feel good.

I'm probably only a couple of years younger, but I just don't get the whole 'Stone Roses are the GOAT' thing.

I couldn't knowingly name or sing or hum a single Stone Roses song, despite being reasonably familiar with UK 80s and 90s music. That album has some holy status, but they can't have ever had much presence in the singles charts because surely I'd have developed at least some basic familiarity with at least one of their songs by now. What is their most widely recognised song?

I've tried to listen to that album before on the assumption that I'd recognise something, but it does nothing for me.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Grumblevolcano

After having gotten rather bored with Tetris 99, I've come to the conclusion that this is the best Battle Royale:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

I was dancing around with this song. πŸ˜„

The song is so 90's Ace of Base, so catchy even the theme is about after divorce, so sorrow.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

I do enjoy some ABBA @Anti-Matter , particularly that track. We listened to it this weekend when I was out of town!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ScottNintendo

Some historical music first some Finnish WW2 Military Music, British Military Music and some Jacobite Songs.

SN

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic