Forums

Topic: Well then...

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Ashtrine

i have a problem well besides the obvious...=( my Wii wont connect to the internet at my house but at friends houses it works fine can anyone ANYONE help me

▲ ▲

Ashtrine

yes
yes
yes
and yes i did lol

but alas no internet and no more wifi i think my step dad purposley blocked it on his firewall cause i have to use his modem. Its quite annoying cause i JUST bought CoD:WaW and yup no wifi for the best part of the game

▲ ▲

theblackdragon

Ashtrine wrote:

but alas no internet and no more wifi i think my step dad purposley blocked it on his firewall cause i have to use his modem.

well there's your problem
Untitled
lol, mythbusters :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Vendetta

Did you select "use this connection?" Sorry if this seems obvious, but sometimes the obvious things get overlooked.

Vendetta

Machu

I read the thread, then watched a guy fall on his face twenty times (which was great btw), and now i can't remember what the thread was about. In fact I'm entranced... by that man, falling on his face.

snaps out of it

Ask your step dad for advice on whats wrong with it, check carefully for any tell tale signs when he responds. If it turns out he's innocent, hit the factory reset button and start from scratch, once you're lost in a modem it's hard to find what's wrong, it could be any minor setting not set up right.

Rawr!

retired_account

Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww... Oww...

...Gotta stop watching this.

retired_account

Machu

I can't!

Rawr!

StarBoy91

@theblackdragon'samusingvideo - XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

To each their own

theblackdragon

Machu wrote:

I read the thread, then watched a guy fall on his face twenty times (which was great btw), and now i can't remember what the thread was about. In fact I'm entranced... by that man, falling on his face.

That was an awesome episode of Mythbusters... Adam and Jamie were testing myths about drunkenness and response time, pain reception, coordination, the whole nine yards. Here's an awesome gif of Adam being slapped from that same episode iirc:
Untitled

BEST THREAD EVER

StarBoy91

I'm sry, everyone, I'll laugh at anything that's worth laughing about (as long as it's not a horrendous movie)! :') =')

To each their own

StarBoy91

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[cough*cough*cough]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! X'D =')

To each their own

Machu

Cor blimey, ya watch that one enough times and you can feel the slap. Ooooh.

Rawr!

Sean007s

Go to your Routers home page and go to MAC address.
Take down your Wii's mac address and put it in on your routers MAC Page to enable the wii to access your Connection despite a firewall.

Thats all i can come up with im afraid.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

The_Fox

Having been drunk enough myself, I'm sure he didn't feel a thing. That doesn't make it any less awesome to watch. Has this thread been highjacked?

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

@The Fox: until we have word on whether or not asking his stepfather solved his problem, I suppose so. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Ashtrine

its been a while but i fixed it i had to turn the whole modem down for a minute it was a long minute though lol

▲ ▲

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.