Showing 21 to 30 of 30
21. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 22:46 GMT
My name is StarBoy91, pleased to make your acquaintance. I can be quite an optimistic star many times.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightlyMy Backloggery | StarBlogR.I.P. James HornerMassive retro ga...
22. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 23:54 GMT
23. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 23:56 GMT
Like a bug!
24. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:06 GMT
Welcome to the site. It's (almost) always great to see new members
25. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:12 GMT
Welcome to NintendoLife, Zammy.
starboi!! your forgetting the INITIATION again!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
26. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 02:22 GMT
Welcome to Nintendo Life! Same thing with me, I looked at this site almost every day, then I saw a competition, so I signed up.
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
27. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 02:24 GMT
Welcome to NL.
Nintendo Network ID: Donth8
28. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 02:31 GMT
Zammy, welcome. This is one of the few gaming forums where 90% of the community isn't an idiot. In fact I don't think there are any idiots here at all. You've picked a good site to join
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
29. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 05:32 GMT
Welcome to the club Zammy. Nintendo Life is a really cool site and I hope you enjoy it here.
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
30. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 19:06 GMT
StarBoy91 wrote:Welcome to NintendoLife, Zammy. starboi!! your forgetting the INITIATION again!
Let's not start this again! If there was one, I would know. Why try to scare newcomers?