Showing 1 to 19 of 19
1. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:40 BST
Earlier, I came to the site, and that message came up. Then all this mumbo jumbo showed up, and a little while later, the site came back. What was that all about?
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
2. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:42 BST
Just some technical difficulties... it's all sorted now folks
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6058-7975 | Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
3. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:46 BST
Confession time: who broke the site?
Also, thanks to that error message, now we know for certain that you're using CCMS. Then again, I suppose that should have been obvious.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
4. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:53 BST
The same thing happened to me.
5. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:54 BST
It happened to everyone, it was a problem with the site.
6. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:56 BST
It was Corbie wasn't it?
7. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 18:57 BST
I emailed corbie about it, and he said Ant was doing something.
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 18:57 by SonicMaster
8. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 20:31 BST
I was afraid. Very afraid.
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
9. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 20:33 BST
I was afraid they changed the IP block page.
10. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 20:39 BST
lol I had a break down, right after I found Flipnote wasn't on the shop update, I scurried here and then it went down. It's all good though.
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
11. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 20:48 BST
I cried while the site was gone
Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255
12. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 20:58 BST
I was kind of like, "GASP!" then continued watching the best TV show ever (Corner Gas).
13. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 21:06 BST
I was really worried for a moment there. I even emailed Corbie and Ant earlier today about it. I'm glad its back now! Man, what would I do without my Nintendo Life?!
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
14. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 21:09 BST
I emailed Corbie, and he said Ant was doing maintenance or something. What did Ant do?
15. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 11:59 BST
I have adblock disabled at NL (the ONLY site I do this) and I'm navigating through pages smoothly. New server rocks! Cheers guys.
16. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 12:02 BST
Yep, nice and smooth.
17. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 12:05 BST
Actually we're not using CCMS, we're using cCMS (Cuttlefish CMS) which is something we've written in house. It's nothing to do with custom CMS.
Just thought I'd put the record straight
Managing Director, Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox
Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens
18. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 12:07 BST
Yeah, what he said.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
19. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 12:53 BST
I noticed it too but it was over in a few minutes.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358