Forums

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Posts 381 to 400 of 452

Monntie

"Romantic Psychopath"

~Omnibenevolence~

Captain_Toad

Rare cases I sleep with the 3ds fully open even though I swear it's closed. Even though I put my elbow (or my stomach )on the bottom screen and upside down a couple of times my 3ds is still holding up.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

My dog seems to be trying to mimic the sound of a baby crying...and not doing half-bad...

This same dog knows how to meow, btw.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

SomeBitTripFan

I was reading through this entire thread and found this. http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/super-mario-galaxy-2-home-t...

I knew about this already, but the thing that is really weird is that there have been Majora's Mask Remake Conspiracy Theorists since 2010...

Also, apparently Miiverse users are planning to go to "war" with the admins. This can only end in one hilarious way... XD

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

tobibra

My father owns anime, and its allmoste completely oposite of my taste -.-

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

ClockworkMario

I just noticed that @MAB winks at the end of every comment he makes. Is.. is he flirting with all of NLife? Or maybe he just has really dry eyes.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Mickey

@ClockworkMario Man, I remember back when I first noticed that. Magical. Although, I'm pretty sure I've seen one or two posts of his without winks. I guess that would make those the exceptions that prove the rule...

I dunno. That's just his thing.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

mamp

Put on Regular show's summer time lovin song. I played the 10hr loop and I'm 3 and a half hours in and I can't stop listening. O_O

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Jaz007

The clean version of the new Linkin Park Album "The Hunting Party" is gone on ITunes. Intesdt grabbed the Clem's versions
I needed, but it's still weird.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

yesterday there was a guy changing pants in the middle of the airport and then he started playing soccer with the people that were with him(still in the middle of the airport)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Kewlan

GuSolarFlare wrote:

yesterday there was a guy changing pants in the middle of the airport and then he started playing soccer with the people that were with him(still in the middle of the airport)

Did he get completely naked..? o_o

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ReanSchwarzer7

Some kid falsely reported me on Miiverse and got banned without me counter-reporting him! xD

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

Stats
Members: 340
Articles: 5,890
Reviews: 610
Features: 210
Guides: 5
Developer's Interviews: 41

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

that guy starting a lot of consecutive Nintendogs+cats and FC threads.......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

so is today some day like april fools? oposite day? let's make Phoenix Wright's life easier with glaring contradictions day? many of the discussions are having me completely lost on what's happening here.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Kewlan

Oh hey nice to see you here too!
Go to bed. You'll think better tomorrow!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

GuSolarFlare

I might do just that, still the third day of college after vacations ended, I'm going to take a while to get used to waking up a little before 5AM again...
oh wait it's still 4PM, too early to call it a day and too late for an afternoon nap(if I was able to sleep during the day, I'm weird with this if the sun's up I can't sleep)

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

I opened up my laptop, and in a random grey box I saw this: (Warning, it is strange and inappropriate.)

"bite the pillow I'm going in dry"

I'm going to go scan my computer...

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

PuzzleMaster7

Out of all of the terrible things that could have happened today, this had to be the least expected. A man wearing a Pikachu hat and carrying a stuffed plushie charged the White House Lawn and got caught by the Secret Service. I guess you could say they gotta catch 'em all!
Source

There is no puzzle without a solution!
Amiibo Collection : Toon Link, Sheik, Pac Man, & Gold Mario

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic