Forums

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Posts 281 to 300 of 452

sugarpixel

One of my game cases went through the wash today... it ha four DS games in it, and i usually carry it around in my pocket. Apparently it got left in my pocket when it went in the washing machine. When I heard they had gone through, I thought for sure they wouldn't work anymore, but it seems the opposite is true — they work better now. All four of them were starting to get old, and required a bit of fiddling with to get them to load, but I popped them in and they instantly loaded in like they're supposed to instead of requiring work to get them to load... so apparently the connectors got cleaned!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

HankLangley

So im walking in my local super market, and then like a wave of realization just like blew me back, and i realized that im actually ALIVE. weird, right?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

sugarpixel

@Doge that happens sometimes! ...it happens to me quite often, actually~ there's a word for that, but it escapes my mind at the moment... Existential Angst comes to mind, but that's something different...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Actually, I'm frequently astonished by the mechenisms of life whenever I'm around my dog. Just that fact that something can be alive astounds me...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred ahaha yep I get that, too, all the time!
...my thing though, is that if something can be less than alive... could something also be more than alive...? I think life comes in varying degrees... such as I think it's very possible that stars are alive — just not to the degree that you or I are...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Mickey

I finished earlier than I needed to, so I'm stuck browsing the internet on my Wii U in my Karate gi for the next twenty minutes. Weird.

PS: "I'm stuck browsing the internet on my Wii U in my Karate gi". How it got in my Karate gi, I don't know.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I've just smashe a huge chunk of ice on my knee and the ice broke without hurting my knee(don't ask me why I did it, I just saw that deformed chunk of ice my sister made by accident and felt like trying to smash it)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I hit myself with a Blue Shell in MK7!
I was playing in the NL community; and I was neck-and-neck with a few other racers. I got the blue shell, so I figured I must not be in first, and I like to shoot off blue shells as soon as I get them, and... apparently I was in first. WTF, I got a blue shell while I was in first?

...and so I hit myself with it. >.<

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku is that even possible? it must be some glitch(maybe) or when you hit the item box you weren't the first, I guess.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame only thing I can figure is that, since it was a very small group (only four of us racing), the odds for getting certain items was different than usual...

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku so you set the CPU to not fill any empty spot needing a player. this way I can see it happening, with only 4 people. still rare but not as much

my Backloggery

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

I hit myself with a Blue Shell in MK7!
I was playing in the NL community; and I was neck-and-neck with a few other racers. I got the blue shell, so I figured I must not be in first, and I like to shoot off blue shells as soon as I get them, and... apparently I was in first. WTF, I got a blue shell while I was in first?

...and so I hit myself with it. >.<

I though that was some kind of glitch, I actually think thats the reason I won the match.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

sugarpixel

@Jazzer94 yeah that and the fact that Mushroom Gorge is my least favorite track, hahaha. I lose on that track more than any of the others combined... I've got no idea why, though...

CrimsonFire

I found out that when i get sad once i start getting happy and I'm laughing/smiling when something bad/sad happens(not anything serious like death or anything)

Super_Gravy

People telling me that I got an cute butt other day for some reasons. I swear they are pulling an pranks or something.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jaz007

Super_Gravy wrote:

People telling me that I got an cute butt other day for some reasons. I swear they are pulling an pranks or something.

What gender are you (I'm guessing boy)? And what gender told you?

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Super_Gravy

Females telling me (male) got an cute butt. And yet I went home to check it out and I don't see any differences.

This what happened. Me and a bunch of girls sitting down on the bench.

"Hey, you got an cute butt."
"Oh thanks, well I can't see it but I sure you got one too."
"I don't mind you stare at it."
"Nah, I take your word for it."
I walk away Oh crap is she hitting on me?

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Mickey

Darn it! I want to watch Hugo and Willy Wonka back-to-back, but I don't have either of them on DVD! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!
Untitled

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Mickey: I don't know if Canadian Netflix got Willy Wonka the chocolate factory but Canadian Netflix got Hugo! I assuming US Netflix have a lot more options than Canadian Netflix.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic