General Discussion Forum

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Showing 261 to 280 of 402

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

261. Posted:

As everybody knows, 98% of Dragon ball z fan cosplay is absolute garbage, but this....This is like thee' ONLY exception. :P :*

Untitled

I found decent DBZ cosplay, talk about total weirdness!

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

262. Posted:

CountWavula wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

the swedish movie 'let the right one in' it got an 8/10 on imdb but I really didn't like it... it didn't suck or anything but it was just weiiiird

I though it was pretty solid, but not outstanding like a lot of reviewers make it out to be. And weird? really? i didn't find anything weird about it, then again i'm constantly watching surreal nightmarish italian horror movies left and right that are completely illogical as it is.lol :P Go watch Suspiria, that movie is a bloody masterpiece. i living nightmare caught on film, i haven't experienced _any movie like it.....I'll never forget the first time i watched it, which was actually about 2 years ago.

hmz it gets a high score too, maybe I'll watch it someday then first I'm gonna watch princess mononoke though (took me ages to find that movie!!)

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

263. Posted:

@CountWavula: Hmm! That one is pretty good!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

264. Posted:

Hey, does the Wii U eShop music change everyday or something? It's different again right now when I'm buying x2! The music today is really funky too, love it! Is it anywhere on youtube yet? Ohh, loving this beat.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

265. Posted:

I accidently fell asleep at my computer tonight, I woke up to learn that im apparently able to type in my sleep. I had typed the word "sorry" (sort of) 4 times of a row in my sleep and then I typed "so again."

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

266. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

I accidently fell asleep at my computer tonight, I woke up to learn that im apparently able to type in my sleep. I had typed the word "sorry" (sort of) 4 times of a row in my sleep and then I typed "so again."

That is an awesome skill. You should refine this skill. Maybe someday you'll write fully comprehensive novel in your sleep? You could go to book clubs, say "I could write a better book in my sleep!" and then actually do it! That would be awesome! :O

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

267. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

randomusername wrote:

That is an awesome skill. You should refine this skill. Maybe someday you'll write fully comprehensive novel in your sleep? You could go to book clubs, say "I could write a better book in my sleep!" and then actually do it! That would be awesome! :O

I second this. ^^

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

268. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

I've done that as well! One time I woke up with a pretty accurate grocery list in the middle of my uni essay. Perhaps it's a sign that I should stop using the computer so much. Being able to do other tasks while asleep would be so much better :o

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

269. Posted:

I feel the staff of NL are out to get me, it could be all in my head, but I have seen weird things lately on NL D:
I pretty sure they are going to get me in my sleep, I'm watching you NL staff >:[

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

270. Posted:

@CanisWolfred :o that's a good idea! i'll do it! :D
@Jollykarp well glad to know im not the only person who can do it. xP at least what you typed made some sort of sense. im still not entirely sure why I typed what I did. on a related note, later today I noticed I had also typed "he Jacob" to one of my friends... Im pretty sure I don't know any Jacobs, and the friend was a girl...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

271. Posted:

It must be cold all over (at least in the U.S.). It's about 35 degrees Fahrenheit (under 2 degrees Celsius) here in southern Arizona.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

272. Posted:

I swept out the chicken's outdoor run. Normally I shovel it out (they refuse to walk in snow), but since the ground is frozen solid and the snow so powdery I simply went through with a broom. Never done that before. They even have a couple of mini ice rinks where puddles of water froze.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

LabradoodleKing

273. Posted:

@FOREST_RANGER It's 40 degrees Fahrenheit here in Connecticut.

[09:14] kribs: but I have some cool villagers that say some funny stuff
[09:15] kribs: others are just boring
[09:15] kribs: I'm trying to get rid of those
[09:15] PugKing: With axes?
[09:16] kribs: no!!! those are for trees... most time u__u

Pugs are awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

274. Posted:

@FOREST_RANGER It's 27 degrees Fahrenheit where I live, and tomorrow, it's supposed to get as low as -11 degrees. And to think that it's even colder up in the north.

Edited on by UnknownNico

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

Gioku

275. Posted:

I don't know the exact temperature, but it's definitely in the 40's here in Portland, Oregon. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

276. Posted:

I don't know about the exact temperature either, but it felt like it was below the 20's where I am.

So, of course, it's the perfect temperature to go outside and get the mail in.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

277. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

It must be cold all over (at least in the U.S.). It's about 35 degrees Fahrenheit (under 2 degrees Celsius) here in southern Arizona.

Oh hey, it's 35 degrees here too. Except in Celsius!

It's actually been a pretty cool few days now after the real heat. Man I can't stand Australian summers :(

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

278. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

Oh hey, it's 35 degrees here too. Except in Celsius!

It's actually been a pretty cool few days now after the real heat. Man I can't stand Australian summers :(

sounds like Brazilian summer(except yours is 2 to 5 degrees higher)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

279. Posted:

It was 50 degrees here in New York State just today. Tomorrow it's supposed to get down below Zero or something like that.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WildMan

280. Posted:

-18° F right now, wind chill is at -36°F. So basically it's a little warmer than it was earlier in the day.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852