General Discussion Forum

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Showing 241 to 260 of 426

AuthorMessage

Mickey

241. Posted:

Me and my Family are having Dinner early... on a Monday.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

RR529

242. Posted:

A local pawn shop just aired a commercial where their staff performed a "Harlem Shake" (or whatever it's called), & one of them was dressed up as Link playing an ocarina, lol (in addition to Batman, an Angry Bird, Elmo, & more).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

243. Posted:

I was sitting at my computer just after finishing my dinner and I saw two cars pull up outside my house.. a bunch of people were unloading, it was dark, so I couldn't tell what was going on. I went to the door and to my dismay, it was my neighbor and a bunch of their friends... caroling. It was really awkward and well.. weird. I had to stand there by myself while like 12-15 people sang me 3 Christmas carols.

At least I got some free Christmas cookies out of it.. so there's that.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

244. Posted:

P-people still go caroling? I thought that was a myth...

I'm afraid I can't talk about my weirdness of the day, but lets just say I won't be getting much sleep tonight...

Yesterday, though, I spent all night obsessing over some weird story I made up about a girl who went to a foster home...I can't go into much detail about it, though, since what started as a fun story about a girl gaining a new lease on life through her wacky new family grew DARK DARK DARK very quickly and I just couldn't stop it. It was like being the conducter of a train whose breaks just went out. It was well and truly terrifying after a while.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

245. Posted:

Everytime I smell BBQ Sauce, I want to read Sabrina Online...I have no idea how those two are connected in any way, shape, or form. :P

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

246. Posted:

^You were probably reading that while eating something with BBQ Sauce at some point in time. I have similar trigger memories, such as: Every winter when I start up a fire in the stove it reminds me of a online game I used to play called Dransik. Or when I hear I certain songs by System of a Down it instantly takes me back to place in the game Dark Age of Camelot.. quite nostalgic, makes me really want to play that game. Heh.

I haven't had much weirdness today.. but my cat did have to get his tail amputated earlier this week. He came home after missing for a few days with his tail missing all the hair/skin and looked like a limp Slim Jim. It had quite a disturbing appearance. He's all fine and well now with a little stub and a shaved bottom. No idea what happened to him though as far as his tail goes. I'm thinking he narrowly escaped death by coyote or possibly a car belt. They tend to go under the hood when it's cold outside.. but he seems smarter than that so I have no idea.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

247. Posted:

I don't think I ever read Sabrina Online, though...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

248. Posted:

Apparently, hidden on the picture of the Earth that the Chinese space program is using, they have a little mushroom cloud over Europe...

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

249. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Apparently, hidden on the picture of the Earth that the Chinese space program is using, they have a little mushroom cloud over Europe...

Untitled

That's our China!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

250. Posted:

For some reason, in the Japanese SpeedX 3D Miiverse community, someone is posting (insanely good) sketches of Vegeta & Frieza, lol.

I "yeah"-ed all of them :P

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

251. Posted:

The fact that an SSBB fanfiction is the longest piece a literature ever written at 3,500,000 words. I'm not even kidding.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

252. Posted:

^Damn, the over 9000 joke won't even cut it for that...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

253. Posted:

Yeah yeah, here's what @MrWalkieTalkie said:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Not much of a joke, but it just really makes me laugh knowing that the world's largest piece of literature is a Super Smash Bros. Fanfic
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-...
It's longer than War & Peace, Les Mis, and Pride and Prejudice combined twice. It surpasses the world's previous largest piece of literature by 2 million words!

I'm amazed...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

254. Posted:

I went to a website that claimed to have over 9000 registered users online all at once.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

mystman12

255. Posted:

I just talked to someone random on my new set of walkie-talkies. I probably weirded him out WAY more than I should have.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

256. Posted:

the swedish movie 'let the right one in' it got an 8/10 on imdb but I really didn't like it... it didn't suck or anything but it was just weiiiird

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

257. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

the swedish movie 'let the right one in' it got an 8/10 on imdb but I really didn't like it... it didn't suck or anything but it was just weiiiird

2001: A Space Odyssey is way weird, yet its held as a classic. What's "weird" to some is "thought-provoking" to others...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

258. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

2001: A Space Odyssey is way weird, yet its held as a classic. What's "weird" to some is "thought-provoking" to others...

Yes! This! So much this! ...I think Adventure Time is a prime example~

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

259. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I though it was pretty solid, but not outstanding like a lot of reviewers make it out to be. And weird? really? i didn't find anything weird about it, then again i'm constantly watching surreal nightmarish italian horror movies left and right that are completely illogical as it is.lol :P Go watch Suspiria, that movie is a bloody masterpiece. i living nightmare caught on film, i haven't experienced _any movie like it.....I'll never forget the first time i watched it, which was actually about 2 years ago.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

RR529

260. Posted:

@CountWavula, I'll just take your word for it (on the quality of Suspiria), as I can't stand horror films.

Seriously, everytime I pass over the icon for The Human Centipede on Netflix I wince, lol (the very concept makes my skin crawl).

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)