General Discussion Forum

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Showing 201 to 220 of 410

AuthorMessage

RR529

201. Posted:

@Mickey & @Absolute_Zero, may I venture to guess that these "ladybugs" are more of a brown or orange than your typical ladybug?

If so, you are actually looking at the Asian Beetle (amongst other names). It is part of the same family as the ladybug, but is actually a foreign species (specifically from Japan, I believe) that has successfully intergrated itself in to the American ecosystem a few years ago, and they always get thick this time of year (yes, I'm getting them here, too).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Mickey

202. Posted:

It seems like all you've been doing today is correct me, @RR529. Yes, you may venture since they have more of a brown and/or orange tint than your average Ladybug. Also, my signature has been edited. :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

203. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@NOT_Shadowing This isn't the Disappointment of the Day thread, man.

I thought it was more weird than disappointing. Why this (mini)show?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

RR529

204. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

It seems like all you've been doing today is correct me, @RR529. Yes, you may venture since they have more of a brown and/or orange tint than your average Ladybug. Also, my signature has been edited. :)

Oh wow, I just now realized I did that to you twice in a row. Sorry if I came off as rude or anything, I wasn't meaning to.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Mickey

205. Posted:

@RR529 Don't worry, you didn't come across as rude at all. If anything, you were very constructive in your corrections. It's people like you that remind me why I'm so glad I joined NL. :)

Back on-topic: I just slapped myself. That's weird.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

206. Posted:

today me and my friends went to the college of a girl one of us(not me) likes and there was a stand selling chocolate my friends bought some and kept saying how the girls in the stand were cute so I said joking "write your phone numbers on the box of the chocolate and give it back to them".... and they did exactly what I said.... I couldn't stop laughing and they said to me "that was good idea!" I feel bad for them now....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

207. Posted:

My house is under siege by an army of ladybugs. :o

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mickey

208. Posted:

@WingedSnagret As it turns out, they're Asian Beetles AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

FEAR THE ASIAN BEETLE.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

209. Posted:

Well, today I was mucking around the Spriter's Resource, and found this game:
Untitled
So I looked it up on Wikipedia, and one of this series' games was just a stub article with literally only one line of text - no help whatsoever. The article on the first game in the series is a bit better, with some actual information. It was only released in Japan, and was apparently more popular than the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Yet, it got extremely bad reviews, one reviewer going as far as eschewing a percentage score and instead giving it a score of "NO".
I can find literally nothing on gameplay, it's classified as an "adventure" and "fighting" game... yet it says you're searching for "witch marks" on girls by touching them (with the stylus)? I'm deeply confused... it's a mystery! ...anyone seen this before/know anything about it?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

210. Posted:

@Gioku I knew about it it's that perv game in which you touch girls' bodies... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h962eqIzxiE <- this video explains, especially the second half of the video...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

211. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: For some reason, I just seem to gravitate towards terrible games... I seem to have unearthed a really bad one this time! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

212. Posted:

@Gioku the same goes for me when it comes to DSiWare... before knowing NL I downloaded some really cheap DSi games that had 4 or 5 stars on the Eshop... they all sucked...

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

213. Posted:

I feel like taking a happy walk humming upbeat songs right now, under the heavy rain, no less!

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

214. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: For some reason, I just seem to gravitate towards terrible games... I seem to have unearthed a really bad one this time! :P

I'm more surprised you didn't hear about it until now. Even G4TV talked about that game, back in 2008. It's even getting a sequel on the Vita.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

215. Posted:

@GustavoSF Try humming this!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

216. Posted:

@Mickey I love being under heavy rain, the only thing stopping me from going is that I'm in the final tests at college and it would really be bad to catch a cold at such a critical situation!

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

217. Posted:

I don't usually comment in these kind of threads anymore, but apparently, someone just stole my "Student Driver" magnet on the back of my car... I... I...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Musterd

218. Posted:

So... apparently New Leaf has hallucinogenic mushrooms. I ate an "elegant mushroom", and my character got a pink flowery aura around his head, while smiling with his eyes half closed. Well then.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

mystman12

219. Posted:

Ever eaten a super mushroom? You can find some in Nintendo's town. Which reminds me, the super mushroom item in the game is actually a reference to Blue's Clues, because there is a Blue's Clues game where you make pizza and you can put mushrooms on it. Which reminds me...

Ahh, that was a good thread!

Edited on by mystman12

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

220. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

Ever eaten a super mushroom? You can find some in Nintendo's town. Which reminds me, the super mushroom item in the game is actually a reference to Blue's Clues, because there is a Blue's Clues game where you make pizza and you can put mushrooms on it. Which reminds me...

Ahh, that was a good thread!

?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS