General Discussion Forum

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Showing 181 to 200 of 421

AuthorMessage

Mickey

181. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

the programmer went nuts in public! that guy normally keeps his cool and stpreads bad rumours about me all the time. today I didn't even do anything and he started raging all of a sudden.... :O it was kinda scary....

Yikes! I know the guy hasn't earned any favors from you (quite the opposite really), but maybe you should ask him about it. It sounds kinda serious... plus: You'll get to prove you're the bigger man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

182. Posted:

@Mickey this time around I'll keep distance. there's only one week to go before the deadline for the robot and if he decides messing with it to say I did something wrong(again) things will get bad, really bad......

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

183. Posted:

Wait, you only have a week left? What the hell is this guy doing?!

If you succeed anyways, you guys deserve your own movie...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

184. Posted:

my keyboard's refresh button is opening the calculator.... щ(ºДºщ)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

185. Posted:

My brother and sister just raced against my Mario Kart Wii nemesis. I have no idea what her real name is and I haven't seen her in a LONG time. When I first played against her she was beating me up so badly she became my nemesis, and I wrote her ign name down. Want to know what makes this even weirder? Just a few days ago I actually found the note with her name on it, completely by accident.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

186. Posted:

There like no pics of Zayn on tumblr i was like wtf when i came home.....

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

187. Posted:

my lollipop(I love sweets :D) formed a "hook" and made a small cut inside my mouth.... it bled a lot and I still don't know how it happened....

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

188. Posted:

I found an orange in a stall today, the exact same one where I found mustard everywhere previously.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

189. Posted:

I discovered the human brain receives information 1/10 second late so all human beings live 1/10 second in the past :O

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

190. Posted:

I was psychic the past two days since Pokemon X came out. I kept accurately predicting what Pokemon would appear and when they'd pop out of their balls. Seems to have passed now, though...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

191. Posted:

a weird JAPANESE smartphone commercial appeared when I wanted to watch a video on youtube.. it was completely in japanese si I didn't understand it at all... I just knew it was about a smartphone because they were showing the smartphone all the time in it...

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

192. Posted:

a bug/lizard thingy entered my room I smashed it a its blood was green, its skin looked like of a lizard but the thing itself looked like a bug......

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

193. Posted:

today a strange guy stopped his car in the middle of the street when the traffic light was green to pick up a random pidgeon(really random it came flying and wasn't hurt) with his bare hands to release it inside his car..

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

silo2142

194. Posted:

I just opened a package with a totoro t-shirt I bought from crunchyroll for my sister, and it had an ad for a "adult website" in a bag of tissues that came with it>.<

Currently playing: Mario and Luigi DT, Project X Zone, Pokémon Black 2, Pikmin

Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

AuthorMessage

Mickey

195. Posted:

There appears to be a Ladybug invasion going on at my house. I can't look out the window for one second without seeing a Ladybug.

YOU WILL LEARN TO FEAR THE LADYBUG.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Absolute_Zero

196. Posted:

@Mickey I know what you mean, there are Ladybugs all over my house too! Creepy, huh?

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4292-4895

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

197. Posted:

after finishing Fire Emblem Awakening I'm feeling funny... it's like saying goodbye to someone and yet knowing that neither of you is really going anywhere... the last time I felt like this I was just a kid... as I grew games started messing with my feelings less and less to a point I had started playing just to kill my time faster and not because I was having fun......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

198. Posted:

@GustavoSF I know the feeling, Gus. I hope you hold onto that feeling and never let go. Because it's moments like the one you're experiencing right now that make gaming such a wonderful pastime.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

199. Posted:

Untitled
<----[CHILDHOOD]-----<<

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Mickey

200. Posted:

@NOT_Shadowing This isn't the Disappointment of the Day thread, man.

The Mousekeloggery