General Discussion Forum

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Showing 141 to 160 of 426

AuthorMessage

RR529

141. Posted:

While cleaning up today, we randomly found my middle school trapper keeper stored away in the living room.

I honestly don't know how it managed to stay there undetected for 10+ years, lol (especially during our intense annual spring cleaning).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

142. Posted:

I saw a boy eating a whole lollipop(yup he put it all in the mouth even the plastic stick and started biting) it was creepy and gross.....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

143. Posted:

My doctor told me to go to a physiotherapist cause I have to train several muscles, he said it would make it better (long story). I went to the physiotherapist and the dude told me it was going to make things worse. THE FU?!

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

144. Posted:

in the bus back from college some of the guys from other group insisted to a girl in their group that they wanted to take the robot just to wait the bus to close the doors and give it to some random guy outside the bus through the window asking him to give the robot back to the girl.....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Einherjar

145. Posted:

@Miss_Dark I have something similar going on right now. For several weeks now (a bit more than a month) i cant stretch my left arm. X-Ray pics show no signs of damaged bones or an imflammation. The "fluid sack" (not sure what its called in english) in my elbow also doesnt seem to be dammaged or infected and there is no fluid collecting in the joint itself. My doctor cant cure it because he cant point out the cause and send me to a physiotherapist, and he cant cure it because my doctor didnt find the cause to cure O.o

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

AuthorMessage

Mickey

146. Posted:

So I was listening to a Disney Princess song ("I won't say (I'm in love)" if you're interested) and I was like 'I totally get where she's coming from with this song.'

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

147. Posted:

I just found out that Elesa's gym theme song in Pokemon Black and White 2 sounds just like a song from the Mexican version of High School Musical.

That's enough internet for the rest of the week.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

148. Posted:

I made a dead thread.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

149. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

I made a dead thread.

A thread so uninteresting that it was dead before it started?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

150. Posted:

Entering Walmart

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

151. Posted:

I found this website... 'nuff said.
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
(warning! Contains flashing images)

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

152. Posted:

The US and UK versions of Dennis the Menace are completely unrelated, and the original comic strips of both were released 5 days apart from each other. That's the single most crazy coincidence I have ever heard, and probably will ever hear.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

153. Posted:

The other day I saw a very tall man with a mohawk wearing a jean skirt enter the store I was leaving. I shouldn't have been so surprised, considering the store was Walmart. ;)

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

154. Posted:

today in the train there was a spot of blood ONE. SINGLE. SPOT. OF. BLOOD. ON. A. SCREEN.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

155. Posted:

So me and my family were coming back from our uncle and aunt's house. We were talking about how our great-grandparents were gonna be gone for about six months and it lead to us talking to our other great-grandfather, from our grandfather's side of the family. And then suddenly, this is where the weird part comes in, my eyes do that thing they do before I start crying. Now, the reason for that is: My last memory of him was when we were just leaving Church and my great-grandfather, since he was kind of a joker, startled us by going... I don't remember. Let's say he went "Boo". So he startles us by saying "Boo" and us kids [me and my sisters] say something along the lines of "That was mean of you" or whatever. That was the last time I saw him because he died on the day of my fourth birthday. Back to when we were driving home: I was on the brink of crying and then my older sister mentions that her last memory of him was when she showed him a drawing and he smiled. That's when I started crying. It's weird because, whenever I look back on my great-grandfather, it doesn't phase me. Now, if this were a Hallmark flick, I'd say "It was like the reality of it finally hit me." Whatever the real reason is: It's still weird to me.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

156. Posted:

So I was taking a shower and then, all of a sudden, that ghost that haunts the family shower returned... yeah, I don't think I've mentioned that before. There's a ghost haunting the family shower. It doesn't do anything really. It just goes "AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW".

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

157. Posted:

1 my classmate wants to make a book about how to break out of the "friendzone" as his course completion work, and we are in the computer engineering course!!!
2 another classmate made everyone wait in the station because he wanted to take the same train as his mother(not THAT weird but EXTREMELY awkward)
3 my internet got stable only after I had found something to do and was having a good time, and when I started using it got unstable again(until some short time ago)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

158. Posted:

I clicke on a link on someone's signature that led me to an old locked thread and there some users were really MAD and different from what they are now, it was too weird....
L.....Z........

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

159. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I clicke on a link on someone's signature that led me to an old locked thread and there some users were really MAD and different from what they are now, it was too weird....
L.....Z........

Care to tell what thread you went to and who sig it was?

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

160. Posted:

@Jaz007 it was this thread
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_nin...
@moomoo 's sig

my Backloggery