General Discussion Forum

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Showing 101 to 120 of 378

AuthorMessage

Captain_Bagel

101. Posted:

Today I found a large beetle. So, instinctively, I picked it up and watched it walk around on my hand. Then I put it down because I realized an egg was halfway out of its butt. How long had it been there? Was she holding it in or something?

Edited on by Captain_Bagel

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Keithmc
My alt account: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

102. Posted:

The show Naked and Afraid(i think thats what its called)

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

103. Posted:

Is the Vita that desperate?
Edit: Ok then. I guess this is from a satrical gaming site.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

104. Posted:

I dare you to turn that into a thread. See how the people react...:P

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

105. Posted:

You know that's a satrical gaming site right? I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not here.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

106. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

You know that's a satrical gaming site right? I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not here.

I kinda thought that was real. How can one tell real gaming sites from fake ones?

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

107. Posted:

mariobro4 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I kinda thought that was real. How can one tell real gaming sites from fake ones?

Look at the other articles on a site, if they all look far fetched and seem kinda funny (provided it's a good satrical site lol) it's probably a satrical site.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

108. Posted:

So today I had a grilled cheese sandwich. That's normal. The weird part came in when I took a bite and I thought to myself "What am I putting in my mouth!" I am a sad, strange, slender man.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

109. Posted:

It feels like fall here instead of summer. It's in the 50/60 degree range today.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

110. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

It feels like fall here instead of summer. It's in the 50/60 degree range today.

Lucky.

AuthorMessage

RR529

111. Posted:

I went to Wal-Mart today, and the entire bottom row of the Xbox 360 section was nothing but copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops II (seriously, it had 8 shelf spaces dedicated to it)

Now, I'm not one to stereotype the Xbox 360 as a "bro dude" system, but I did think this was kind of humorous.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

112. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Same! And it's awesome for a guy who formerly lived in the south! 50s in the summer! WOOT WOOT!!!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

113. Posted:

My dream. I'm not gonna share, because it is too weird. o_O

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

114. Posted:

While ordering Thai food for my sister, (she hates talking on the phone to anyone she doesn't know) I randomly started laughing. I was able to finish the order, but it was a weird situation, for both me and the woman on the phone. I didn't have any problems picking up the food later. Heck, I always end up in awkward situations ordering food. Once, when I was buying food they were checking to see if I had given them a counterfit dollar bill, which I had just gotten from the bank. I was a bit nervous because they were checking and I'm a bit awkward when it comes to talking with anyone I don't know. So when I told them I had gotten it from the bank, they thought I said I had robbed the bank. They were determined to prove I was a criminal or something.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

115. Posted:

This happened two days ago, but I just remembered it today so I'm posting it today. It was probably 2:00 AM, I was talking to myself. Then, without thinking, I called myself Mickey. For those that don't know: my name isn't actually Mickey, I just like Mickey Mouse. Evidently, my brain can't tell the difference anymore. Weird.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

116. Posted:

I learned that MySpace is making a resurgence. I thought that went out with pyramid building...

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

117. Posted:

My dad was mowing the lawn, and called me outside to show me something. It was two swallowtail butterflies on the ground, erm, joined by the abdomen. I told him, "You called me all the way out here (we have a big backyard btw) to look at butterfly sex?"

The best part was his response. "Oh, is that what they are doing?"

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

118. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I learned that MySpace is making a resurgence. I thought that went out with pyramid building...

Doesn't Justin Timberlake own it now?

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

119. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

My dad was mowing the lawn, and called me outside to show me something. It was two swallowtail butterflies on the ground, erm, joined by the abdomen. I told him, "You called me all the way out here (we have a big backyard btw) to look at butterfly sex?"

The best part was his response. "Oh, is that what they are doing?"

if he thinks that's interesting, wait'll he gets an eyeful of the occasional dragonfly with two backs ;)

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

RR529

120. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Yeah, I find that odd, too.

Those commercials don't make me want to visit the site, either (just looks like a bunch of freaks jumping around...)

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!