501. Posted:

Atheism just keeps looking better and better right now. :P

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

502. Posted:

Time for an uprising, riot, chaos and otherwise fun FUN FUN!!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

503. Posted:

Oh no you don't!

/holds out hand

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

504. Posted:

...Hold the phone.

Terra is staff?

Edited on by MetalMario

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

505. Posted:

@MM: Yep, Terra made it in as a reviewer. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Aviator

506. Posted:

Well done Terra.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

507. Posted:

Awesome Terra! :D

I didn't make it, but I'm glad anyway because there's a site that needs me more right now. (I'm sure you guys know what it is!) :)

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

sykotek

508. Posted:

I would've applied for a reviewer position if I felt people actually cared about my opinion on games, but I know they don't. =]

@Sylverstone: I have no idea what site you're talking about.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

Terra

509. Posted:

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Terra

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

510. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

I would've applied for a reviewer position if I felt people actually cared about my opinion on games, but I know they don't. =]

@Sylverstone: I have no idea what site you're talking about.

In my signature man! (Coming soon.... three times the fun.... :))

Edited on by Sylverstone

AuthorMessage

sykotek

511. Posted:

@Sylverstone: Oh, okay, I'm sorry, I think you were being a bit too cryptic. So anyways, DSiHub is coming soon, I would guess that is a DSi browser game site. Sorry man, the site isn't very descriptive. What does "Three times the fun" mean? What is 1x or 2x the fun, maybe with that info, I can figure it out if you don't wanna come out and say it? =]

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

512. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

@Sylverstone: Oh, okay, I'm sorry, I think you were being a bit too cryptic. So anyways, DSiHub is coming soon, I would guess that is a DSi browser game site. Sorry man, the site isn't very descriptive. What does "Three times the fun" mean? What is 1x or 2x the fun, maybe with that info, I can figure it out if you don't wanna come out and say it? =]

Well, to tell you the truth, we've existed for one year today, beginning here at N-Life until we began 1.0/Beta (check the DSiWare topic archives) and we developed a few problems which forced us to discontinue for a short period of time until now.

And as for three times the fun, this explains all:

Oh, and this is no mere DSi browser game site: reviews, news, weekly articles, DSiApps etc., and also we're part of the (DSi-compatible) Big 3: DSiCade and DSiPaint being the other two.

Edited on by Sylverstone

AuthorMessage

sykotek

513. Posted:

@Sylverstone: Oh, I see, so it's "Three times the fun" because its now version 3.0, ugh, who'd you get to make that trailer, Aviator?

AuthorMessage

Phobos

514. Posted:

Congratulations, Terra. :)

My 3DS Blog | YouTube Channel
CUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator

SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin

AuthorMessage

Terra

515. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

Congratulations, Terra. :)

Thanks GL :)

Terra

AuthorMessage

James

516. Posted:

Unless this thread returns to conversation about me and me alone I will strike it from the face of the Earth.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

517. Posted:

Prosody wrote:

Unless this thread returns to conversation about me and me alone I will strike it from the face of the Earth.

Let's talk about how much Prosody does NOT deserve the title of Supreme Goddess!

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

518. Posted:

lz2010 wrote:

Let's talk about how much Prosody does NOT deserve the title of Supreme Goddess!

let's talk about how quickly lz is gonna be banned for the zillionth time

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

pixelman

519. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

lz2010 wrote:

That sounds like a lot more fun than talking about Prosody.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

520. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

lz2010 wrote:

Before I get banned, I just wanted to let you all know that Corbie is awesome and Prosody isn't!! Unlike Prosody, Corbie became my friend :D

My Retrologgery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.