Forums

Topic: Vote PROSODY Supreme Goddess of the World

Posts 461 to 480 of 568

sykotek

@Sylverstone: Oh, okay, I'm sorry, I think you were being a bit too cryptic. So anyways, DSiHub is coming soon, I would guess that is a DSi browser game site. Sorry man, the site isn't very descriptive. What does "Three times the fun" mean? What is 1x or 2x the fun, maybe with that info, I can figure it out if you don't wanna come out and say it? =]

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Sylverstone

sykotek wrote:

@Sylverstone: Oh, okay, I'm sorry, I think you were being a bit too cryptic. So anyways, DSiHub is coming soon, I would guess that is a DSi browser game site. Sorry man, the site isn't very descriptive. What does "Three times the fun" mean? What is 1x or 2x the fun, maybe with that info, I can figure it out if you don't wanna come out and say it? =]

Well, to tell you the truth, we've existed for one year today, beginning here at N-Life until we began 1.0/Beta (check the DSiWare topic archives) and we developed a few problems which forced us to discontinue for a short period of time until now.

And as for three times the fun, this explains all:

Oh, and this is no mere DSi browser game site: reviews, news, weekly articles, DSiApps etc., and also we're part of the (DSi-compatible) Big 3: DSiCade and DSiPaint being the other two.

Edited on by Sylverstone

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

sykotek

@Sylverstone: Oh, I see, so it's "Three times the fun" because its now version 3.0, ugh, who'd you get to make that trailer, Aviator?

James

Unless this thread returns to conversation about me and me alone I will strike it from the face of the Earth.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

LzWinky

Prosody wrote:

Unless this thread returns to conversation about me and me alone I will strike it from the face of the Earth.

Let's talk about how much Prosody does NOT deserve the title of Supreme Goddess!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

lz2010 wrote:

Let's talk about how much Prosody does NOT deserve the title of Supreme Goddess!

let's talk about how quickly lz is gonna be banned for the zillionth time

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

theblackdragon wrote:

lz2010 wrote:

That sounds like a lot more fun than talking about Prosody.

retired_account

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

lz2010 wrote:

Before I get banned, I just wanted to let you all know that Corbie is awesome and Prosody isn't!! Unlike Prosody, Corbie became my friend

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Lord Lady Prosody, I wrote your name on the walls in my own blood!

I don't feel so good any more though. Maybe you are displeased with me? D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Aviator

I am not displeased with you, you were great last night.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

James

PhoenixFarron wrote:

Lord Lady Prosody, I wrote your name on the walls in my own blood!

I don't feel so good any more though. Maybe you are displeased with me? D:

Normally I'd say "photos or it didn't happen" but in your case I can all-too easily believe that it did happen, and that frightens me. But it's also kind of cool in a way. Next time, write your name, and in fact the names of everyone you've ever met, on the walls in lz's blood. Cheers.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

sykotek

I arrived on the scene shortly after and called for an amberlamps. I snapped a picture..., who knew Feenie was a hemophiliac?
Untitled

Noire

Prosody wrote:

Next time, write your name, and in fact the names of everyone you've ever met, on the walls in lz's blood.

Yes Master! ...But will lz have enough blood to write all the names? D:

Also, I'm glad my loss of blood amuses you all.

... passes out

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

xAlias

This thread is the funniest thread ever.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

MetalMario

PhoenixFarron wrote:

Prosody wrote:

Next time, write your name, and in fact the names of everyone you've ever met, on the walls in lz's blood.

Yes Master! ...But will lz have enough blood to write all the names? D:

Also, I'm glad my loss of blood amuses you all.

... passes out

HAHAHAHA! PHOENIX Down!

Get it, because Feenie is down! And she has a Final Fantasy avatar! High five everyone!

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.