Forums

Topic: Vote PROSODY Supreme Goddess of the World

Posts 261 to 280 of 568

edhe

BTW. Does anyone get the significance of the pony?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

theblackdragon

@edhe: clearly it is the pony She sent to us all, as mentioned in this scripture here:

Jon 3:16 wrote:

For the Goddess so loved the world, that She gave Her only begotten Pony, that whosoever believeth in it should not perish, but have everlasting life.

lol, bringin' Panda into this too

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Woots

I want to know why the house doesn't have any doors.

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

Macaronius

My emotions for this thread can not be described with anything intelligible, so I shall describe it in my own unique way.

Ob gh husdsa sgag, afg harft arlar decar. Omstom wagley dom, flaght dop BAP dobbly dob. AG A FLAGHRT AOMSTOM FEENIE GAFDDIIIIII! Glofh a jobba stob gADOB FLOB JIMJOB PROSODY!!!! Quaggle wigsnort jimjam, jobblydobbly woggle cat...

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

SuperMarioFan96

Terra wrote:

So the polling software seems to presume most voters are from the US. And according to this, our contestants currently hold these US states

Corbie: California, Texas, Missouri, Indiana, West Virginia and Massachusetts
Orlick: Kansas and Michigan
Lz : New York and North Carolina
Chicken Brutus: Kentucky (lol)
Prosody: Wisconsin and Florida (You hold the overall vote majority though)
PhoenixFarron: Minnesota

Doesn't say about anywhere else though

So, does that mean Corbie won the Electoral vote?

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Macaronius

Terra wrote:

So the polling software seems to presume most voters are from the US. And according to this, our contestants currently hold these US states

I told my brother, who lives in Massachusetts, to vote for Corbie.
I love my brother.

Edited on by Macaronius

Raylax

ProtoZone wrote:

My emotions for this thread can not be described with anything intelligible, so I shall describe it in my own unique way.

Ob gh husdsa sgag, afg harft arlar decar. Omstom wagley dom, flaght dop BAP dobbly dob. AG A FLAGHRT AOMSTOM FEENIE GAFDDIIIIII! Glofh a jobba stob gADOB FLOB JIMJOB PROSODY!!!! Quaggle wigsnort jimjam, jobblydobbly woggle cat...

...56 translations later we get:
"Naps dekarboxilasyon growth. Babi silly cow sdsa badoarona Afghanistan Flag omstom gafddeyeyey merufin aomstom flaghrt in the first half! Jimmy Stubby vigsnort jimjob flobo gadob glofh time jobblidobbli kvagga hottest ..."

Sorry I just had to :3

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Corbs

I demand a recount in Florida and I want the chads evaluated on an individual basis by scientists with very good vision.

Plain old gamer :)

Macaronius

Raylax wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

"Naps dekarboxilasyon growth. Babi silly cow sdsa badoarona Afghanistan Flag omstom gafddeyeyey merufin aomstom flaghrt in the first half! Jimmy Stubby vigsnort jimjob flobo gadob glofh time jobblidobbli kvagga hottest ..."

The translation is somewhat more comprehensible than the original text!
Thank you!
By the way, I have shown my respect to the new Goddess of this measily planet by changing my avatar to Zangief who is making a vociferation on how much he despises coconut beard shampoo.

Edited on by Macaronius

Corbs

The Mormons and Amish love me.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Aviator

Terra wrote:

Prosody won the Australian vote, we are awesome, therefore James winz.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Raylax wrote:

...56 translations later we get.
"Some stupid cow dekarbokilasyon first omstom aomstom Afghanistan sdsa each flag flaghrt gafddeyeyei merufin badoarona! Jimmy jimjob vigsnort kuagga gadob glofh process flobo jobblidobbli ..."

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

sykotek

ProtoZone wrote:

...a licky boom boom down?
[youtube:StlMdNcvCJo]

@ProtoZone: Digging the Zangief avatar. =]

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

y2josh

Terra wrote:

I'll lol you.

y2josh

Macaronius

Aviator wrote:

Raylax wrote:

"Some stupid cow dekarbokilasyon first omstom aomstom Afghanistan sdsa each flag flaghrt gafddeyeyei merufin badoarona! Jimmy jimjob vigsnort kuagga gadob glofh process flobo jobblidobbli ..."

From what you have interpreted, my rant was about the never ending growth of a mentally incapacitated cow who is currently living in Afghanistan for his day job. One fine evening, he decided to browse the internet and email his friends. Later on, his friend Jimmy Stubby began spewing nonsensical drivel about male goddesses and some strange sorcerer name Dr. Farron. Jimmy Stubby was kind enough to leave a link at the bottom proclaiming "Vote Prosody Supreme Goddess of the World", and that ridiculous cow made a horrible mistake by clicking on it. The events of that day are held confidential, except for these two quotes, which the mentally challenged cow supposedly said after dying of occular cancer. "Oh god, my eyes, MY EYES!" and "Is Kivagga truly the smexiest person of the month?". Thank you for listening, and tune in next time for a completely contingent rant.

Edited on by Macaronius

Raylax

ProtoZone wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Raylax wrote:

From what you have interpreted, my rant was about the never ending growth of a mentally incapacitated cow who is currently living in Afghanistan for his da job. One fine evening, he decided to browse the internet and email his friends. Later on, his friend Jimmy Stubby began spewing nonsensical drivel about male goddesses and some strange sorcerer name Dr. Farron. Jimmy Stubby was kind enough to leave a link at the bottom proclaiming "Vote Prosody Supreme Goddess of the World", and that ridiculous cow made a horrible mistake by clicking on it. The events of that day are held confidential, except for these two quotes, which the mentally challenged cow supposedly said after dying of occular cancer. "Oh god, my eyes, MY EYES!" and "Is Kivagga truly the smexiest person of the month?". Thank you for listening, and tune in next time for a completely contingent rant.

Truth is, that post is probably the most sense you're likely to find in this thread.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Macaronius

Raylax wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Raylax wrote:

From what you have interpreted, my rant was about the never ending growth of a mentally incapacitated cow who is currently living in Afghanistan for his day job. One fine evening, he decided to browse the internet and email his friends. Later on, his friend Jimmy Stubby began spewing nonsensical drivel about male goddesses and some strange sorcerer name Dr. Farron. Jimmy Stubby was kind enough to leave a link at the bottom proclaiming "Vote Prosody Supreme Goddess of the World", and that ridiculous cow made a horrible mistake by clicking on it. The events of that day are held confidential, except for these two quotes, which the mentally challenged cow supposedly said after dying of occular cancer. "Oh god, my eyes, MY EYES!" and "Is Kivagga truly the smexiest person of the month?". Thank you for listening, and tune in next time for a completely contingent rant.

Truth is, that post is probably the most sense you're likely to find in this thread.

15 pages of nonsense is too much for one's mind to comprehend.

Noire

ProtoZone wrote:

15 pages of nonsense is too much for one's mind to comprehend.

I dunno. My mind comprehended it fairly well.

STILL VOTE FOR PROSODY OR SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN TO YOU

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.