General Discussion Forum

Topic: Vote PROSODY Supreme Goddess of the World

Showing 141 to 160 of 630

AuthorMessage

irken004

141. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

The only reason this thread is still here is because TBD is the only person who locks threads and this thread was created by Feenie so tbd wont lock it :P

Lies. ABSOLUTE LIEZ.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Knux

142. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

The only reason this thread is still here is because TBD is the only person who locks threads and this thread was created by Feenie so tbd wont lock it :P

So Pho wants to be voted Goddess of the World? Ha! :P I should be voted Supreme Emperor of the World. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Noire

143. Posted:

I feel an incredible surge of love for you all.

Except I'm not quite sure why Orlick is now supreme goddess...

VOTE PROSODY

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

James

144. Posted:

I come back to this thread after fulfilling my duties as Supreme Goddess and a foul beast has usurped my position. Orlick, guys? I'm hurt.

TBD avoids my supreme wrath by posting a winning image. Everyone else is about to face my malevolent side, so batten down those hatches and put dairy fudge in your ears if you want to survive.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

145. Posted:

I still love you James.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Corbs

146. Posted:

Anyone that uses "usurped" in a sentence gets my vote! LOL.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

Knux

147. Posted:

How could Orlick have usurped Prosody? I thought Prosody and Orlick were one and the same. ;)

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

148. Posted:

NO! There can only be ONE supreme anything of anything, and that is Supreme Overlord Chicken Brutus! D:<

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Knux

149. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

NO! There can only be ONE supreme anything of anything, and that is Supreme Lord Chicken Brutus! D:<

Now THAT'S someone I would vote for [besides myself of course]. :P I vote for the Chicken! :D

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

150. Posted:

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

NO! There can only be ONE supreme anything of anything, and that is Supreme Lord Chicken Brutus! D:<

Now THAT'S someone I would vote for [besides myself of course]. :P I vote for the Chicken! :D

What is this "vote" of which you speak?

...ALL GLORY TO THE CHICKEN.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Corbs

151. Posted:

I think it's important to remember who has the power to ban you all and who does not. Better fling that glory in the right direction. :D

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

152. Posted:

Disclaimer: No worshipping of Chicken Brutus should be taken seriously by anyone except the "parties" to whom the term is directed. Void everywhere except the alternate reality in which Chicken Brutus has enslaved all mankind. No purchase necessary. See store for details. Etc. Etc. Etc.

...YAY PROSODY! DX<

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Terra

153. Posted:

This is just getting weird. From Pros to Orlick to CB, we need a proper election me thinks. :P

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Roopa132

154. Posted:

Hello I just woke up and this is still going on?

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage

sykotek

155. Posted:

@Terra: You forgot lz was in the running too, but absolutely don't forget to include Corbie. He sounds serious about being elected the next Supreme Goddess of the World... ...or he might decide to ban all of us. =]

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

156. Posted:

@turtlelink, superZ:

theblackdragon wrote:

NL Chat wrote:

[16:07] Prosody: I want that thread to remain open forever
[16:07] Prosody: That is my deity decree

you heard the Goddess, people :3

also, this thread has officially replaced the Spicy Orchard one in my sig. >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

157. Posted:

Yea yea we know dragon. Are you gonna be the supreme goddess of the world's pet ban tin foil hat on head monkey?

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Terra

158. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

@Terra: You forgot lz was in the running too, but absolutely don't forget to include Corbie. He sounds serious about being elected the next Supreme Goddess of the World... ...or he might decide to ban all of us. =]

Ok, so 5 candidates then. Hmm, I have an idea And too much free time

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

159. Posted:

What the....? You people are strange.... I'm confused. Someone explain please or am I suppose to be confused? Is feenie oohhhhhhh I kind of get it

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

160. Posted:

Boo Prosody!! Go Corbie!!

I mean uh... Don't use the banhammer on me please! I love you!

yeah, that works

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.